J U N G J I N Y O U N G

My Boyfriend Is A Nine-Tailed Fox Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

My First Day As A Third Year Student (Part 1)
========================================================================
~Back To the Feudal Era~

"Jinyoung-hyung! Wake up!" He could hear Chanshik's whiny and energetic voice bellowing from beside him. "Ugh. One more hour Chan-ah. I'm too tired." He whined. "Hyung get up now or else I'll be calling HWAJAE-NOONA to come and wake you up!" He whispered mischievously. Upon hearing 'her' name, he immediately stood up from his comfortable sleeping position. 'Thought so. I could always use Hwajae-noona to scare him up!' Chanshik snickered to himself.

"I'm up. Now can you PLEASE get out of my room so that I can get ready for school?!" He hissed at the younger boy, making the boy flinch at his hostile tone. "Okay, fine. Just so you know, Junghwan-hyung is starting to hit on Hwajae-noona." He made a 'tsk' sound. "And you know Junghwan-hyung is good with the ladies. Oh well, I guess Hwajae-noona starts to like him too, you know very well what her IDEAL GUY is..." Chanshik knew very well how to toy with a frustrated and pissed-off Jinyoung.

As soon as Jinyoung finished wearing his school uniform, he went out and met with the rest of his friends on the main room of their dormitory. 'Geez! Why do I even get affected upon hearing HER name?!'  Jinyoung thought as he and his friends walked their way to school from their dorm.

Jinyoung's FRIENDS:

Shin Dongwoo:

Lee Junghwan:

Cha Sunwoo:

Gong Chanshik:



THE BOYS' UNIFORM:


He had a dark expression on his face, which was directly noticed by the rest of his friends. "Hey man, what's up with you? You like like someone just messed with your tails." Dongwoo remarked with his usual toothy smile. "Okay fine Dongwoo-hyung, I get your point." Jinyoung shot back, giving him a hard and cold glare. "At least your not one to be woken up by bad news." He murmured, unaware that his friends could hear it quite well, since they were, too, half-breed descendants from the dominant creature in their time.

"So you mean hearing about some news? What news hyung?" Sunwoo asked, intrigue and curiosity was so evident in his face. "Well, whatever it is, must surely be big though. We all know how inpenetrable the heart of our fox hyung is. And as stubborn as he is, there'd be no way he'd flip easily like this for a LOW reason, right hyung?" Junghwan added in, receiving really a weird and indifferent look from Jinyoung.

"Well, looks like the news got to him Junghwan-ah." Dongwoo nudged his dongsaeng by the side, making the younger boy fall in a state of shock. "Hey! I told you guys I didn't hit on-" Before Junghwan could finish defending himself, Jinyoung had a sudden outburst, "You just did!" Chanshik had beads of sweat falling down his temples as the three other boys gave him a look that said 'You just did NOT do THAT.' Chanshik gave them a nervous chuckle, "You see...I needed an alibi to fully wake him up you know." He blinked his eyes innocently, exhibiting his so-called 'aegyo'.

Before they could get fully left out by Jinyoung, who was about a couple of feet away from them,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter