Meeting A Sick Sleeping Beauty.

My Boyfriend Is A Nine-Tailed Fox Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~In the 21st century~

The sun finally rose up, lighting up the whole of Seoul. As Jaehwa slowly opened her eyes, starting to get accustomed to the light, her lungs failed her after she caught sight of something, er, someone beside her...on her bed.

You came to open your eyes to see a beautiful boy sleeping beside you. His red, flaming hair just gave more accent to his 'en-earthly' beauty. Your breath started to get hitched in your lungs as you take in his features. His perfect lips, his sharp nose and those closed eyes. He reminds you of a fox. The alluring beauty of a white fox in the winter. 'He looks...really...beaautiful.' You thought as your hand reached out to check whether you are just having another dream. However, when your hand touched  his smooth, white skin, you felt a jolt of electricity shoot through you.

It made you fall into a trance. 'What...was...that?' You thought strangely as you pulled your hand back to yourself. Then you decided to look whether he was fine or not, since his sleeping face kinda gave you an impression that he's kinda weak or maybe sick. When you felt for his forehead, under the strands of fire red hair, you felt as if you were touching fire. 'T-This boy's burning hot! Is he...sick?!' You panicked until you finally noticed how his breathing was abnormally fast. 'He IS SICK.' You thought, immediately forgetting that the guy is a mere stranger who mysteriously got on your bed, beside you.

Like light, you ran back and forth from your room to the kitchen to fetch a basin full of water and a small piece of cloth. Gently, you wiped his face off, slowly relieving the heat that was radiating from his body. The more you took care of him, the more the thought of school slipped off your mind. When Jinah came to knock on your door, she gasped at the sight of you and some unknown boy. 'Is he-Omo!' She thought before silently watching the two. She felt a small tug on her heart. 'Why is it that I see US in them right now, Doojoon-oppa?' She secretly smiled before knocking on her door.

As you heard the knock, you were a bit tensed. 'AISH! What should I do?! AIGOO! Kim Jaehwa, please let your brain work this once!' You panicked inside before rushing to bury the boy under the covers. After seeing no trace of him was evident, you then ran to your door, opening it to see your sister grinning widely. "Jae~" She cooed before pinching your cheeks. "Yah, unnie! Stop that or my face might become wrinkly and old like yours!" You shot back at her, just to see her putting her hands

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter