The meaning of mysterious.-Doubts and Fears..(5)

The meaning of mysterious


Eunhyuk..Please don't...no..

Donghae shivered violently as he begged for his life.Praying and hoping,someone would save him.

Eunhyuk was about plunge the knife when something held him back.The hand of his began to shake and as Eunhyuk pulled back,he dropped the knife.Now his whole body was shaking with fear,guilt and many other emotions that were all compressed into that tiny,selfish heart of his.

"W-what am I doing?"Eunhyuk asked himself as he kneeled on the ground and began to sob.Donghae was relieved but he was also worried for Eunhyuk.Slowly,he crawled over to Eunhyuk.

He didn't know what to do.Judging by the scene,neither Donghae nor Eunhyuk could comfort each other and tell them it was going to be okay.

"G-go away from me!I'm a killer!"Eunhyuk emphasized the last word but it wasn't helping him to scare Donghae away,instead Donghae crept closer and pulled him into a hug.Eunhyuk and Donghae could only cry.

Kyuhyun was dealing with the cuts and bruises when he heard a crash.Immediately,he threw his top on and head outside to find out what was happening.He was afraid and was reluctant at first but as he heard sounds of two people crying,he couldn't just wait for a miracle to happen.He made sure no cuts or injuries could be seen before stepping into the scene.

"Hyung!"He called out as he rushed to the two crying on the floor.He inspected them.Thankfully,there were no injuries.

"Hyung,what happened?"Kyuhyun asked,rather concerned after the turn of weird events.The two could only face him and cry even more.

Kyuhyun looked around for anything that might have happened and what he found wasn't nice.As he turned to check ,he spotted a knife,not far from where the two were and he knew that it had been a serious situation.

Quickly,he placed the knife back in the kitchen cabinet and proceeded to help the two stand.He led to them to his room andtried to console them.

"Hyung it's okay!Everything is going to be alright!Now tell me what happened so that I might be able to help!"Kyuhyun said as he sat in between the two and pat their backs.

"I-I nearly killed Hae.I'm sorry.I j-just didn't know what I was doing.I was in my room and the next second I was about to k-kill..Hae.."Eunhyuk spilled.

"I'm sorry Hae.I..I..don't know."At that statement Kyuhyun's eyes met Donghae's.

"I just went to get a drink when Eunhyuk appeared out of nowhere and..and"He let the sentence hang.That night,after all the comforting,laughs and cries of fear,Eunhyuk smelt something.

"What's that smell?"Eunhyuk asked as he head towards the bin.
"That's that's just-"
"It smells like blood!"Quickly,Eunhyuk turned to Kyuhyun.Kyuhyun froze.
I can't let them find out..Oh no!..

Kyuhyun was so caught up in his thoughts that he didn't realize his expression gave away the clue.

"Kyu?"
"Huh?Oh that's just the smell of the chicken I ate earlier this morning.I know it's stinky!"Kyuhyun lied,trying to shrug the matter of.

Donghae gave a signal to Eunhyuk that Kyuhyun didn't understand and before he knew it,he was pushed to Donghae,who held him firmly and the top of the bin opened by Eunhyuk.Kyuhyun winced a little at the pain.

"Hyung,let go of me!"Kyuhyun demanded as he struggled to get both hands free out of Donghae's grip,the pain was unbearable.Donghae was pressing his injuries that he wasn't even aware of.

Eunhyuk looked inside.Kyuhyun was really worried of what his hyung might see because not long ago he had changed his bandages and threw the old ones,that were drenched in blood,into the bin.He froze as he watched Eunhyuk close the bin and look at him.

"So hyung,I didn't think you cared about chickens!"He jokingly said,hoping Eunhyuk did not see the bloody bandages in the bin.

Eunhyuk didn't reply and Donghae gave him a quizzical look.Instead,while Kyuhyun's hands were still held firmly,he took the chance to lift up both of Kyuhyun's sleeves.Both Hyukjae and Donghae gasped as they saw the numerous amounts of scars and bloody bandages on Kyuhyun's hands.

Quickly,Kyuhyun managed to release free and ran to the opposite side of the room.

"Kyuhyun.."Eunhyuk said as looked into Kyuhyun's eyes.Eunhyuk's eyes showed pain,misery,uncertainty,disbelief and fear of losing him.

"W-were you trying to K-kill yourself?"Donghae asked,on the verge of crying.Kyuhyun looked away. What was he supposed to do now?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Oh no,what is going to happen next?What will Kyuhyun tell them?Will he tell them the truth or lie?Woohoo,fifth chappie done.Hope you enjoyed it!