Unknown Disturbances

The meaning of mysterious

"Kyunnie,help hyung prepare breakfast!"Ryeowook pulled the magnae into the kitchen.Donghae watched as Ryeowook dragged the reluctant Kyuhyun into the kitchen..

Donghae had actually wanted to ask if anything weird happened last night,so he concluded that now was the bast chance because after this,all of them were going off for their different schedules and Donghae wouldn't have anytime to ask Kyuhyun alone,since he decided it was best to keep it a secret.

Everyone of them made their way to the huge table and settled down.Soon after,Kyuhyun and Ryeowook came out from the kitchen and placed the large bowls of porridge on the dining table.Kyuhyun turned to search for a seat when he saw Donghae gesturing Kyuhyun to sit next to him.Quietly,he sat himself next to his hyung before eating only a small amount of porridge.

"Kyuhyun,you should eat more!"Leeteuk gave a slight nod towards the bowl.
"No thanks hyung!"Kyuhyun replied with a small smile gracing his lips.

It was surprising to see Kyuhyun finish eating in just a small amount of time.He was about to send his bowl to the kitchen when Donghae pulled him back down.

"Sorry,but just want to ask you something."Donghae looked into Kyuhyun's making sure ,he was listening to his every word.
The rest of the members noticed but didn't bother to pay attention to the two as they continued eating.

"Kyuhyun-sshi,did anything weird happen last night?"Kyuhyun only shook his head.He didn't want his hyung to worry so much over him so he lied.
"Nothing hyung!"He said,but Donghae knew otherwise,Kyuhyun wasn't looking directly into his eyes and his voice cracked a little.That small difference was noticed by Donghae.

Quickly,Kyuhyun got up from the chair and went to the kitchen.

Two nights later, two people were sweating,tossing and turning in their sleep.One even bleeding and the other screaming!

"Appa please don't..
Appa.."Another brutal cut to her forearm and her chest as he slid the knife across.Kyuhyun cried and bled,as he watched how the girl slumped to ground in pain.Crying,whimpering in pain.He too,was on the floor crying and .Begging the man to stop,but too bad..he wasn't heard.
Slowly his surroundings started changing and he finds himself lying on his bed with a bleeding right arm and chest,that looks as if he'd been clawed by a ferocious animal,countless of times.
.

His wrist was slightly slashed and he cursed at the amount of injuries."Aish..Why me?"He asked himself as he scanned himself.

~Meanwhile,in Dongahe's room~

He was staring up at the ceiling.Afraid of what might next appear in his nightmares.He now feared falling asleep.It was as if a crime had been committed if he fell asleep.

Would anyone be able to understand him?Would Eunhyuk be able to?He sighed.What if he really was going insane.He sat at the edge of the bed,head in hands,crying.

After ten minutes or so he began making his way to the kitchen,to get a drink.He flicked on the lights and grabbed a glass before filling it up with fresh old water.

Refreshing..

He thought,gulping down the water,feeling the water flow it's way down the fall and feeling the cool water against his skin,after feeling so dehydrated.
"BAM!"he immediately turned around,awaiting for what was to come.

"Anyone there?"He called out,scanning for any movement.

He felt his hair stand and fear was openly present as he shakily took a step forward and then another.

"H-hello?Anyone t-there?"He asked again,uncertainty felt.

Breathe..Donghae..Breathe..There's nothing to be afraid of..

Swoosh!


Instantly,he turned around.A sudden presence was suddenly felt behind him.As sweat trickled down his wet forward,Donghae made a small mistake that could kill him..He turned as soon as he felt the presence..

Phew..
"Yah,Hyukkie.What's with teasing me late at night?And I thought you were something else."Donghae chuckled a little,"You could have scared me to death!"

He childishly hit his best-friend,Eunhyuk, on the shoulder..Wait,why wasn't Eunhyuk laughing or even smiling?Normally,he would be the first to laugh like a mad-men at just small things.But this Eunhyuk...

Donghae..Something's not right...run..He thought,but his body barely moved.

He took a step backwards before realizing that that was not Eunhyuk.

"E-eunhyuk?Eunhyuk!Wait,this is not funny,so stop scaring me."He called out,taking a few more steps backwards.Still thinking that it might be a joke.His heart was beating fast and any moment,he thought his heart might jump out of his chest.Eunhyuk was beginning to take steps towards Donghae.

Please...Someone help me!...Please..He muttered a cry under his breathe.

It felt as if he heard a silent cry coming from nowhere and a soft tune of a child's melody had begun to sing nursery rhymes.The coldness only made the situation worse as could feel something warm take over that calm feeling of his.He fell backwards,tripping over his own feet.And then silence..And now,he watched as Eunhyuk towered him in a matter of seconds,with a knife in hand and his poker-face expression still on.

Please...Eunhyuk...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yay!Fourth chapter done.Sorry if it's long and hope you enjoyed it!By the way,anyone wants to guess what will happen to Donghae?