The meaning of mysterious-Rebellion..36

The meaning of mysterious

"I hope the others are alive..",one male thought as he combed his way through the jungle with the other on his back.Every second or two,stepping on a twig or tall pile of soil among the tall grass,"Eunhyuk-ah,I'm going to get you out of here.."

 

Donghae's eyes were glassy and his vision was slightly disorientated.With the other male on his back and the lack of energy after escaping, his throat felt dry and although he had not reunited with his other hyungs,hope swirled in his chest at the thought of seeing them. He knew they were still out there..somewhere only god knows.They were waiting and they needed him.His hands were covered in dry blood as he carried what was left of Eunhyuk's once perfect thighs.

The thought that the other male might not be able to dance together with him,made him blink back tears.

"Hae..don't cry.Hyung's here," the blonde murmured against the younger's neck as he huffed and smiled lovingly.

"I know hyung.I know."

The earth beneath him and foliage trailing the area were stepped on every few seconds as Donghae mustered every strength he could to keep moving.It was nothing special.It was as if his instinct was begging him to stop.That something was wrong.The brunette froze as he felt goosebumps.His mind rattling for unknown reasons and his breath short.

Moving two steps back,the twigs broke under his weight and Donghae's pupils darkened.

Silence surrounded him as his senses suddenly became more alert.

"Ha-"

"Shh.." 

Suddenly, the tall grass surrounding him shivered for a second.

"What was that?" his mind -out.

"Argh!"

Donghae twisted around as he heard the sudden scream,sensing something in the corner of his eye.

Dodging with the dancer on his back, he tumbled on his side,mud splattered momentarily blinding him as Eunhyuk fell off.Someone fell with a thud on the spot where he was standing just mere seconds ago.The stranger had apparently convulsed forward and the sharp branch he was holding stabbed into the earth,deep.Donghae winced at the thought it would have killed. He glanced to his left eyeing Eunhyuk who was now laying on his side, eyeing him questioningly and a hand gracing his injured legs.

A mili second later and the stranger was standing back up and that was when Donghae noticed..They noticed..who it was.

"Hyung!" Eunhyuk screamed as the oldest male unknowingly turned around to charge at the brunette.The pair who were standing crashed into the soil at the sudden impact.

Leeteuk blinked, as if suddenly awakened from a trance.Something fidgeted underneath him and the male cautiously looked down only to see a pair of teary brown orbs,so familiar.Those hazel eyes stared back,reflecting the leader's dark orbs.Dark brown clumps of hair clung to his sweaty forehead and his right hand holding the weapon was buried in mud.

"Donghae-ah.."

"Hyung,"the smaller man slowly wrapped his arms around the fragile built,wet tears streamed down his face.Leeteuk remained frozen,weirdly feeling very alien,he had longed this for a very long time,he cracked a small smile and the branch laid stuck in the soil.Sobs wrecked through him as he finally succumb to the feeling.He inched inched closer into the dancer's touch,hesitantly lifting a hand to ruffle his hair in a awkward manner.The hazel-haired child gave a hearty chuckle,returning the hug after which he pushed the man away gently.

Donghae sat up,quickly moving over to Eunhyuk who had silently cried and whined when he hugged their mother.The blonde had his gummy smile and it had been a long time since they last saw it.

"Hyung..w-we didn't think we would ev-ver find y-you," Eunhyuk had choked.Leeteuk walked over to give the main dancer a hug that conveyed all the emotions that he could'nt put into words.The two held each other tightly,sobbing.Tears rained down on th cry baby's face.That hurt and empty feeling in his heart was finally being filled.He longed this moment.This touch.

"I miss you too hyukjae,I do."

It took them almost half an hour later to slowly part, giving the leader the chance to inspect the two boys.Dried mud and blood decorated the lithe bodies.The leader frowned and the heartache within himself hurt even more when he noticed what had happened to Eunhyuk's legs.His sickly pale face was starting to show and whitened by every second.Although the long gash that had split part of his leg open was now wrapped,the blood flowing out showed that he needed medical attention.Now.The man's gummy smile though was the only thing that gave Leeteuk hope that the boy might just survive through this whole ordeal.

The youngest among them looked no better, there were long cuts on his arms and legs and as Leeteuk watched him settle on the gound,he realised how drained and dehydrated the boy looked.His eyes had the been close the whole time when Eunhyuk and Leeteuk had reunited but his raspy breathing told Leeteuk that he was not coping well as he looked.

"Donghae?"

Eunhyuk turned his head to look at his best friend.

"Donghae-ah.."

The brunette in question continued seated down amongst the tall grass,head on his knees while his eyes remained closed.

"Donghae?" Leeteuk voiced out much louder this time.The brunette finally opened his dazed eyes to glance back at the two.

"Eunhyuk-hyung,Leeteuk-hyung let's go..we still have to find the others.

 

*-*

 

Kangin screamed inwardly as the creature turned its head to face him.He closed his eyes waiting to succumb to his death when suddenly,the screamer screeched as a something hard smashed it's head.Blood spilling everywhere.As it's smashed form toppled to one side,the buff male opened his eyes to see Hangeng behind it.The blotches of red splattered on his facial features paralysing Kangin for a moment.

"Hyung..",the male breathed.

"Kangin hyung!Hankyung-hyung!" the two turned to Henry's calls to see the maknae hovering over an unconcious male.

"Zhoumi.."

.Henry slowly gathered the lanky male into his arms as a dark shade of liquid ruthlessly flowed out from the cuts and gashes.Yesung stood near them,tearing pieces of his clothing to tie around the injuries.

"We have to get out of here quickly!"Yesung said sternly,"Before more attack us."

Just seconds after saying so,the leaves around them rustled and something crawled out.The smell of blood attracting it from miles away.All four froze in movement when Yesung took the chance to pick the unconcious chinese male up,"Run!"

Henry froze as it crept nearer.Fear imminent in his eyes.He saw..he saw what was left of his Mimi-hyung.He shivered in fear when a hand reached out to pull him and into the arms of the oldest hyung there,Hangeng.

The screamer jumped forward,crying and heeching.It's long raven-hair swirling.

Kangin snapped out of his reverie just in time to swing the thick branch hard against it's mid-point sending it back a few meters before taking his chance to run.

"Follow me!"

They ran after Hangeng and Henry, turning left as they slowly run towards a source of light from the darkness.

"Are you sure we're going the right way?"Henry whined.

The others took no heed as they chased after the light when suddenly a groan was heard and they look back to find Kangin gripped at his leg by a screamer.Kangin cried out in pain as it pierced deep into his calves.He tried to kick it off and the excruciating pain was making him fall unconcious.He sobbed as his slowly weakening hands tried to pry the creature off of him.

"Get off of hyung!" the canadian boy shouted as he kicked it's head while the chinese man took a turn in pushing it off his dongsaeng.Pulling the injured male up,they supported the limping idol as they raced out of the screamers territory.Twigs and branches were covered in velvety liquid with five men struggling to survive.

 

***

 

Finally a chapter! c: Not quite back yet but I hope you guys enjoyed this.It's finally nearing the end after almost a year or two i think(?).Thank you for being patient.Do correct me if there are any grammatical errors. :B Please anticipate the next chapter.

*I'm never when will the next update will be.No promises now.. x) 

Please comment or subscribe if you wish to.<3 They are very much appreciated.Have a good day everyone!