The meaning of mysterious-I had to..27

The meaning of mysterious

"Hyung,that's enough!"Kangin gently carried the chinese male.Henry tore Hangeng's hands from the lifeless maknae's body.

"What do we do with him?"Henry whispers,his eyes still watery.

"We have no choice but..to leave him."

Zhou Mi's eyes went to stare directly at the other who was helping Hangeng to stand up.Hangeng only gave a soft sob at that and looked away.Yesung kept silent as he began to take lead.His hands gently carried the maknae and placed him down on a clear space and removed his own jacket before placing it on Kyuhyun's body.

"I'll miss you,Kyu,"

And with that he continued walking deeper into the never-ending hallway.The others said words of farewell before they soon followed the raven-haired male's footsteps.Zhou mi tried to catch a look at Yesung's face but the other's fringe was covering his eyes and said male didn't even turned to glance behind.Their hearts were filled with sorrow but none said a word as they walked.

A door stood ahead of them,black and mysterious.

"What's that?"Henry pointed at the door,curious.Carefully,Yesung opened the door.Suddenly,a gust of wind came through and all of them covered their eyes and looked away.

"Let's go!"Yesung shouted,determined.The moment they stepped through,everything around them was dark and cold.

"W-wait,weren't we here before?"Kangin looked around them frantically.Here,they were back in the forest.

"No,I don't think we are."

"What are you-"

"Shh!"Hangeng silenced him as he looked around trying to hear the sound again.

Not far from them,the sound of a girl crying was heard.It wasn't loud but it was audible enough for all of them to hear.A shiver ran up their spine.Zhou mi started to freak out.He didn't like this.His legs made a move towards the crying voice.

"Zhou mi!"Kangin half-shouted but the other male didn't seem to care.Yesung ran after the tallest male but the other had disappeared.

"Mi!"His legs were walking around frantically in circles.He was rushing when suddenly,his legs bumped into something and he fell down,wimpering in pain.

",are you alright?"The youngest ran to him.The older male was about to reply when he realized the maknae was staring at something.

"W-what-"

"Beware of the witch!"Henry read the sign,a wooden board with words inscripted on it, out-loud.

"Witch?"Yesung and Henry made eye contact before standing up to find Zhou Mi.The cries got louder as he walked deeper into the area.Zhou Mi was sobbing by now and was sweating profusely.

What?-W-what's going on?

He was lost,confused and panicking.Where are the others?They lost him.Oh god.He's alone now.Walking deeper into the forest,he froze when his eye caught the shape of a girl,kneeling on the ground,near the trees.

"."

Instantly,the thing turned and smiled at him.

"Found you."

>>>

He coughed as he sat up,gasping for air.Rubbing his eyes quickly,the male stood up.Where are the others? His hands felt cold and they looked oh-so-pale.

He began to panic.What happened?

Looking around,he noticed the dangling lights,the active rides and the laughter of children.

W-where am I-I?

Kyuhyun asked himself as he watched people walk pass him.

 

A/N:Newest chapter!Where is Kyuhyun?But more importantly,is he even alive or is this all just an illusion?Zhou Mi,just what did you find?Will the others be able to get to him in time before something happens?

 

       Subscribe or comment if you wish to!<3