The meaning of mysterious-Accuse me but I don't care!..20

The meaning of mysterious

"It's been hours since we were locked here.When are we ever gonna get out?"Sungmin whined.

"I don't think we ever will,"Sungmin turned to stare at Kangin,"I don't think they were lying when they said that we are never going to get out of here."The older male sighed before heading into his room.

 ****

Heechul sat by the window,eyeing the night sky,outside.

We're trapped.

Even as he sat in the living room,he could here the screams of the maknae who was in Leeteuk's room,Kibum's cries from Hangeng's room and he could actually see Donghae thrashing about in the arms of Eunhyuk.

"Hae-ah,please!"Eunhyuk sobbed.

"Kangin help me hold Kyuhyun down,he's bleeding badly!"the leader screamed.

"Heechul-hyung,please help me here!"

Heechul quickly made his way into Hangeng's room.Holding the original maknae down,he eyed Kibum's face.Kibum continuously groaned and a whimper left his lips.

"ssh..Bummie-ah,everything will be alright,"the male whispered whispered into the boy's ear hoping he could hear him.Sobbing,he hugged the maknae close and kissed his forehead gently as Kibum constantly struggled in his hold.Hangeng was by the diva's side,rubbing the boy's cheek softly.

"Are we ever-"

"We will,I promise,"but even as he promised,Heechul wasn't even sure himself.He smiled at the other male who had sorrow written all over his face.

***

The lights flickered outside the dorm and cold wind brushes pass the two men.There seem to be only two people standing in the hallway.Both of whom are wearing uniforms.

"What's going on?"

"Wait here.I'll go check."One of them calmly took out his torchlight before walking all the way to the end of the hallway.He stood there for a second or so before disappearing around the corner.There was complete silence when suddenly the lights stopped flickering and turned off .There was no longer any wind.

A scream erupted and the remaining guard instantly turned to look at the corner where his companion had suddenly disappeared to.Thunder boomed outside and the guard was confused as to when the rain had even started.

His left hand constantly on his gun,which was situated behind his left side.His breathing was slightly unstable.

"Joon-ah,are you there?"

He took slow steps towards the end.His heart beating faster with each step he took.Thunder boomed for the second time,frightening the guard a little.His grip on his gun tightened and he bit his lip.He could feel another presence in the hallway.Someone hiding behind the shadows.

But what or who it was?He didn't know.

As he stood at the end of the hallway,he made a slow turn to look at his left,where his friend had strangely disappeared.Darkness..

"J-Joon-hyung,wh-where are you?"He voice shaky.

His pupils became larger for a few seconds before thunder boomed again and his vision turned black. 

>>>

Kibum's head rested comfortably on Heechul's lap.Thunder roared and the boy unconsciously whimpered.His hands fidgeting.Every once in awhile gripping the sides of his jeans tightly.Hangeng's head layed still on the diva's right shoulder.A soft snore echoing through the entire room.

The diva tried to sleep but he had a feeling something was going to happen.He didn't know what but he could definitely feel it.

His phone suddenly beeped.Baffled,as to why he received a message.

But that's impossible!The lines are cut..So how?

Shaking his head slightly and accidently waking Hangeng up.

"Huh?"The sleepy man murmured.Heechul gave no reply as he read the message.

'We're coming.'

He gasped and the china-man immediately sat up to read the message.

' Who?' the two thought.

As if on cue the main door  was knocked a couple of times.Leeteuk rushed out of room.Eunhyuk and Donghae was asleep and woke up when they heard the knocks.The two hugged each other tightly as they eyed the door.

Shindong bravely made a step towards the door when the sound of locks clicking was heard,letting them know that the door was unlocked.There was no sound for a few seconds when the door suddenly opened.

Everyone in the living room gasped.

Thunder boomed outside as rain fell heavily.

Near the entrance stood a large shadow,long and dark.

....

....

 

"Yunho-ah!"The leader ran to hug the leader of DBSK.The five men at the entrance smiled,all wearing plain black.Some still had the black mask covering their faces.

"We did say we were coming~"Changmin sang.

"We've got hurry!"Yunho said,"We found out what happened and decided to help you guys.After all,aren't we all brothers?"

They all smiled.Leeteuk smiled before disappearing into his room and coming out with bags.Heechul and Hangeng appeared,carrying Kibum.Yunho and the other four slowly walked towards Donghae.

"Is it okay?"Junsu asks.Donghae gave a nod.Jaejoong made his way to Hangeng who was carrying the original maknae.He observed the boy's face as he gave a sad smile to Heechul. Kibum's face was still covered with dried tears and they could see how thin and pale Donghae and Kibum had become.

Junsu could see eye-bags under Donghae's eyes as he stared longer.

"Can I?"Changmin shyly asks.Yesung gestures for Changmin to follow him into Leeteuk's room.The maknae of DBSK hesitantly follows his hyung.

The male stood at the entrance of Leeteuk's room,shocked.His best-friend was lying on the bed.His shirt was a little stained with dried blood.As Changmin moved closer,he could see Kyuhyun's pale face and the scars and bruises that wrapped the maknae's arms.

"W-what ha-ppened?"Kangin,who was next to Kyuhyun,just shook his head.The taller male then looked away from the sight and gritted his teeth.Yunho came in after,his face showed sympathy for the boy.

With much determination,Yunho went out and sternly said,"We've got to get you guys outta here!"The two groups then began to carry bags and some carrying the injured members.

"Hurry!"

All 16 of them silently exited the dorm.All of them took big steps to the end of the hallway,following Yoochun,who was leading the way.

"Hey!"Turning back,Kangin could see guards running after them.Soon enough,all of them broke into a run,careful not to drop anything or anyone..A guard was getting too close when something suddenly shot out.The guard was shot in the head.The male could feel slight pain as he shut his eyes tight,hoping for the worst.A few guards went to check on their colleague.

The pain didn't last long instead it only lasted for a few seconds.The guard opened his eyes,only to find something sticking to his head.

"What?A toy gun?Are you serious?"He screamed as he plucked the thing from his head.

Changmin laughed as he heard the guard's reaction.The Super Junior members gave a confused look to the tall maknae as they ran.Junsu smirked and let out a chuckle. There were still two more chasing them.

Reaching the end of the hallway,Yoochun made a turn for the stairs and pushed the door open harshly.All of them rushed down the steps,sweating heavily.Yunho cursed when he noticed that the guys were still behind them.

"No worries hyung!"Changmin laughed as he threw out something small towards the men chasing them.The tiny objects exploded into bits of sparks,releasing smoke that covered the entire area.

At the seventh storey,Yoochun threw all the bags out into the opening.

"What?"Sungmin screamed.The male only smirked back as a reply.A second later a reply was heard,"Got them!"

Sungmin peeked out into the open,only to see Henry and Zhou Mi looking up at them from  the first storey.Jaejoong took out a long rope from his bag as he threw one-side of the rope down.The other side was held on by the remaining four members of DBSK.

"How do we get him down?"Kangin asked as he glanced down at Kyuhyun,in his arms.Yunho yelled out into the open,"Catch him 'kay ?"

A reply was heard and Yunho took Kyuhyun from Kangin's arms as he passed and instructed ShinDong to hold the rope tightly.Suddenly,Yunho held Kyuhyun in the open,preparing to throw him.

"Are you crazy?"Henry screamed.Yunho smirked and the rest of the members panicked.Quickly,the male threw the maknae down.A few of them screamed as Zhou Mi rushed to catch the boy.Kyuhyun chose that time to wake up and scream his lungs out when he realised what was going on.He watched his hyungs get further and further away as he fell.

Kyuhyun shut his eyes tight,out of fear."Caught him!"Zhou Mi had managed to catch him.The tall male was panting like mad and glared up at Yunho.

The members felt relieved and wacked the back of Yunho's head.

"I am not going to go down that way!"Donghae screamed.Yunho and Jaejoong chuckled.

"Wait,then what's the rope for?"

"How about climbing down?"Junsu shrugged.

"Okay,you guys never did plan this properly did you?"Leeteuk nagged.Yesung pulled the rope back up and then tied it around his waist tightly.

"Hold tightly!"He warned as he climbed out.Slowly,one by one,the members followed his method.Kibum and Hangeng were the last to go down.The rope was tied tightly around Hangeng's waist as he held tightly onto Kibum.Shindong stood next to the DBSK members.

Yunho gestures for him to get the rope but Shindong shook his head,"I'm staying to look after Ryeowook and Siwon!"

"Okay then,you'll stay with us .."

The six then waved to the twelve men who began to make their way to a bus.Once the vehicle was gone,the six began to creep their way back to their dorm.Just as they changed out of their black attire,the door bell rang.Junsu and Yoochun exchanged a worried look.Pretending to be calm,Jaejoong made his way to the door.

"Yes?"A man who they presumed to be one of the guards, stood in front of him.

"Sorry to disturb you but have you seen where a group of men went?"Jaejoong only shook his head.

"If you do see them please contact me,is that alright?"The man squinted his eyes at Jaejoong for a second or so before looking at what Jaejoong was wearing,a plain purple shirt.He huffed and then finally walked away.Jaejoong closed the door with a sigh of relief.

"I hope they get there safely.."Shindong murmers.

A/N:Yay!New chapter but sorry for the long wait and to those of you who subscribed,thank you very much!I really appreciate it!<3

Because of your support, I now have 50 or more subscribers for just this fic.And to me that is an extremely great achievement so in order to thank you guys,I have written a fic just for you!-Which will probably be out in the next chapter!