The meaning of mysterious-Even if you stumble,way to go!..19

The meaning of mysterious

"Hyung,Heechul-hyung isn't picking up,"Sungmin sighed as he continued to stare at his mobile phone.

"He must be asleep already."

Hankyung turned to glance at Sungmin before he frowned,"No Heechul never sleeps this early.And even if he did,he always picks up the calls.Something's wrong!"

"Are you sure?If that's so we've got to hurry!"Leeteuk said as he commanded the driver to drive faster.Kangin looked outside the window,they were only a few blocks away from the dorm now.He wasn't acting nervous or anything but to tell the truth,he was actually extremely worried for his hyung.

 

...*o*...

Eunhyuk continued to hug Donghae,praying all he could to stop this madness.Somehow,he wished Siwon was here with him.The thought of the male broke his heart when he remembered what had happened to Siwon.

Suddenly,their door crashed open and Kibum was standing at the entrance,looking all teriffied.

"Kibum-sshi,are you okay?"Eunhyuk asked the male.Even if Donghae was his best-friend he knew he had to care for the others as well.

"It's your dream isn't it?"Kibum ignored him.Instead,the raven-haired male walked to Donghae's side.

"How is he?"Eunhyuk gave a confused look.

"I just felt something wasn't right.."Kibum looked away as he said this.At that,Eunhyuk's lips formed an 'o'.

Donghae continued to thrash around,crying.Kibum's lips formed a thin line.

"Er,Bummie-ah,I think I can handle Donghae on my own but...could you help me check Heechul-hyung?Donghae suddenly screamed hyung's name and I'm worried."

...*o*...

Heechul was roughly pushed into the wall behind him.The male grimaced at the pain and before he had time to comprehend the situation,he felt two long,slender hands squeezing his neck.His legs kicked back in an attempt to escape the tight grip.He hands panickingly made way to the hands gripping his neck.

...*o*...

Sungmin and the other members quickly rushed to the lift.

"What?"Kangin screamed.Ahead of them was a sign 'lift is out of order.Sorry for the inconvenience.'

Quickly,Hankyung and Shindong ran to the staircase.One by one,running up the steps.At the seventh story,Hankyung and a few others paused as they tried to catch their breath.Having their dorm at the eleventh story isn't a good thing you know.Sungmin began to fear that they probably wouldn't make it in time.His fingers kept pressing the call button and yet,Heechul didn't answer the calls.

Angry,he threw the phone into the back of his pocket as he continued to climb the stairs.

...*o*...

 Kibum paced into the living room.Switching on the lights,he noticed there was no one around.

Where did hyung go?

Running into the hallway,Kibum was about to open the door to the diva's room when he paused.There were soft sounds of thuds.

What's that?

Kibum began to look around him.Panickingly glancing from door to door,his heartbeat began to increase in speed when he realised he didn't know where it was coming from.He took quick  steps back and forth trying to hear if it came from the other member's room.Were they even home?He didn't know.

Suddenly,he heard a tune.It sounded like Heechul's ringtone.His head instantly turned to the last door,at the end of the hallway.

...*o*...

 

His sight began to blur and he was losing so much air.

I-I guess no one...can save me.

Kibum burst into the room.His eyes fell onto the maknae before turning around and spotting Heechul.Almost immediately,the creature disappeared and the diva dropped to the floor.

"Hyung!"

Kibum kneeled in-front of his hyung as he tried to shake his hyung up.Heechul's eyes were closed but a smile grew on his face.The smile remained before Heechul's lips tried to open,wanting to say something.

"Bum-ah.."Heechul's was hoarse and it seemed like it took him alot of energy just to say that.A hand touched Kibum's cheek before dropping lifelessly to the ground.

Kibum panicked.His hands held Heechul's shoulders and tried to shake him awake.No response and Kibum began to shake harder.Heechul's face was extremely pale and he felt cold.

"Hyung please don't go."A tear fell and Kibum hugged Heechul close.

 

"Aren't you scared?"At that Heechul froze and slowly,he sat next to Kibum."I am,"he admitted before continuing,"But I believe that they won't let go so easily.Even after all that's happened,you could still sense the hope we have and no matter how many times we fall,we just keep moving forward.So are you trying to say we won't make it?"

"N-no!"

"Then believe.Believe that this will all end soon and that we'll all be alright."That was the first time Kibum heard Heechul say something like that.Heechul's eyes sparkled like there was hapiness in there.He gave Kibum a sincere smile as he held Kibum's left hand in between his hands.

Kibum's crying was getting louder and he was holding his hyung extremely tightly.He began to remember    everything Heechul used to say and do.The male was crying half-way when his head was smacked.

He rubbed the back of his head,trying to soothe the pain away as he looked at Heechul.

"Pabo..I,Kim Heechul,will not die in such a lame way,"the feminine male sat up before continuing,"And now I know how much you love me."

Kibum immediately sighed and woke up to check on the maknae.The reason why he didn't check on the maknae earlier was because he could still see Kyuhyun breathing but Heechul on the otherhand,wasn't breathing normally.

Gently,he shifted the maknae and carried him.There was only a small cut on the back of the maknae's head and nothing more than that.Kibum sighed in relief.

"Heechul-hyung!"Yesung came running in.The others were soon behind him.

"What happened here?"Shindong muttered out-loud.

Heechul only gave a shake of his head as he commanded Hankyung to carry him back to his room.The rest turned their attention to the original maknae and Kyuhyun in his arms.Kibum only smiled and then walked pass them and into Kyuhyun's room.

...*O*...

Donghae suddenly fell unconscious in Eunhyuk's arms and Eunhyuk paused for a moment.

Eh?He stopped?

Thankful,he slowly placed Donghae in the correct position before lying down next to him and dozing off.

Whatever it was that stopped Donghae,I'm damn right thankful.

...*o*...

"Oh,so that's what happened!Sorry,we didn't arrive earlier and Kyuhyun-ah it's not your fault,"Leeteuk exclaimed.

The maknae only continued to look away.

"You didn't know what you were doing so it isn't your fault!"Heechul gave a pat on his back,smiling at him.

"And there's something else we need to tell you guys."

Leeteuk talked about their plan and asked Yesung to explain what they were going to do and how this might be related.

"We're going to okpo land?"Shindong  nodded.

They were reluctant at first but the thought of ending all that's happened popped into their minds.Slowly,one by one agreed to join the trip.Shindong who was scared to join the trip was given the task to take care of Siwon and Ryeowook while they were away.

Kyuhyun,Kibum and Donghae was trapped and had to follow no matter what as they might be the keys to end this chaos.

"Simple.We won't tell Soo Man-sshi about this.Not even Manager-hyung.Anyway,our schedules were stopped due to the accident so there's nothing to miss out on."

All ten members nodded their heads.

...*o*...

Everyone except Shindong was preparing to leave the next day.Leeteuk had already called for a bus and Yesung had arranged on how they could get there.They were mid-way packing their stuff when their  manager came in.Behind him were four guards.

Everyone froze and all line of sight were focused on him.

"It's the end of your game boys.We've found out about your plan and Mr.Lee Soo Man has set guards around this place to prevent you boys from escaping."

"What?You're treating us like a prisoner?"Kangin spat.

"You can't trap us in here!We've got to stop all this from happening and that is what we're trying to do now!"

"No means no!"their manager calmly replied.In a flash,Leeteuk had thrown a punch into their manager's face.Their manager lay on the ground as he glared and wiped his bloody nose.Leeteuk was about to attack for a second time when the guards stopped his actions and pucnched Leeteuk thrice as hard.

Sungmin and Eunhyuk caught him before he fell and they all glared at the guards and their manager.

"How can you do that?You have no right to do that!"Heechul stepped forward.

Slowly,their manager stood back up and smirked.He faced Heechul,"Soo Man-sshi says that the guards can do whatever they have to in order to prevent you boys from ever getting out,and yes,physical harm is also included."

Heechul gritted his teeth as he stared back at the manager.

"Ta ta~"the manager waved a goodbye as he walked out of the dorm and the door shut close.They could hear the sound of the locks clicking .Heechul rushed to open the door,but it was tightly locked outside.He gave up after a few attempts and he ran a hand through his hair.

The other members had sad looks on their faces.Heechul tried to call Henry or Zhou Mi but all he received were words that said that his number was not in use.The others began to check their numbers and all grunted when they heard the same thing.

"So how are we going to get there now?"Donghae whispered but loud enough for all of them to hear.

A/N:They're stuck and SM is still trying to stop them.Will they be able to get out?This chapter seems pretty long.I just had too many ideas,sorry bout' that!

Do comment or subscribe if you wish to!I look forward to reading your comments!<3