The meaning of mysterious-Off track..-15

The meaning of mysterious

  She silently trailed behind them,just behind their shadows.Her eyes swollen after all the crying yet dead and gone.Blood trickled down her eyes as she continued to follow.She needed their help.Slowly,her body flew up onto a tree and she sat on a branch,swinging her legs back and forth as she cried.

"H-help..s-save me~"she sobbed.The trees around her swayyed and she just continued to sit there,crying.

It hurts,it hurts just to die like that..

At that thought,she suddenly smiled and soon,the smile turned into laughter.

"Hah,catch me if you can~"she exclaimed in a sing-song manner.And with that her body started to melt and burn as if acid was suddenly thrown onto her.The place was filled with smoke before she had completely vanished.

-----

Yesung sat on the sofa and without a word,he laid down and fell asleep.Whatever happened the night before scared the heck out of him and he wasn't sure if he should tell the others about his discovery,he didn't want them to fall into any danger.

Leeteuk looked at his dongsaeng.Something wasn't right.Yesung hadn't said a word since last night and it was worrying him.

"Something's wrong."He voiced out once he made sure the raven-haired male was asleep.

"I know and what's weird is that Ryeowook isn't home yet and there are no calls from him.I'm worried!"

"Shouldn't we find him?It's pass our schedule times and who knows what might happen to him?"Leeteuk turned to glance at the feminine male worrriedly.

"No.He would call us if something was wrong and isn't Siwon with him?"Kangin asked.Immediately,the other two nodded.

Ryeowook and Siwon are okay.I shouldn't worry to much..the leader thought before finally losing his tired eyes.

-----

"Siwon-ah,could you drive faster.I don't feel right ."

Siwon nodded as he took a look at the trees outisde.Their car was the only vehicle there.Trees were surrounding them,it was raining and something just felt diferent.

Suddenly a gush of wind brushed against their cheeks and their hair instantly stood up.The lights outside flickered and the radio suddenly sounded messy cracks.

"S-siwon-sshi?"

"Y-yes?"

"Did you shut all the windows properly?"

Siwon took a look around them while one of his hands instantly went inside his pocket to reach his small cross necklace.He gripped it tightly,the fear in him rising quick.The windows were all shut but weirdly where did the wind come from?He glanced at his car's air-conditioner.It wasn't even powered!

"Hhhnghh..hngh..p-please help me~"came a soft call from the back of the car.A cold breath whispered playfully onto his ear and Siwon's eyes quickly went to the car's rear mirror.His eyes glance up for a second before returning back down.

Wait..

Siwon swore he saw something else at the back seat of the car.Something red,bloody and staring at them from the back.Siwon swallowed his sudden lump of saliva appearing in his throat.Ryeowook chose not to say a word and sat still in his seat.After three seconds,Siwon's eyes went to the mirror again.

"AHH!"he screamed before his hands automatically turned the wheel and the car skidded off the lane..

A/N:Everyone good luck for the exams!Wish you guys all the best!This chapter took some time to be completed but thankully it's done.Thankfully,I succeeded to post this..Hope you guys enjoyed this!:)

Subscribe and hopefully,you fellas can comment as well! ::::))))