The meaning of mysterious.-Hurting dreams..(10)-1

The meaning of mysterious


Donghae
Donghae ran,checking the rooms.hoping to find someone in them.But as he passed another room.Empty.Where are they?She slowly chased him,singing lullabies and then finally sad songs to express betrayal.

Donghae looked behind him,she was walking slowly,her head bent down with her hair covering her whole face.Sob..Sob..She took one step,two steps and then three,sobbing.Run-there has to be someone here!,Donghae  mentally told himself.Running forward and never looking back,he ran as fast as he could but that's when he realized the hallways were un-ending.

This-this is not possible."I've been here before!"He screams.Taking a look into the room,the same pink room of Sungmin's.He ran again.Huffing and puffing,he opened the door.The same pink room again.He immediately slams the door before turning his head just to look for once.

The same hallway,everything's same.He still remembered that there was a vase of flowers near there,which he had smashed earlier after 'it' tried to attack him.Crawling down,he looked for the pieces.It was only a few steps away from him,the pieces broken at the side.

How could this be happening?-Screaming as he dug into his hair and pulled them harshly.

That's when he felt something cold behind him.Turning,she was only three steps away.
'I believed you and gave you my trust but you never once listened.You BETRAYER!You even left me to die down there as if I was rubbish.But now I've got you where I wanted you to be,right here."She sobbed as she started to shout the words before chuckling evilly.

Touching his own face,he realized he was already crying.

"There's no one to help you.You're all alone~",she sang.In a flash,she was right in-front of him, her torn lips that is still drenched in deep red.Corners of suddenly tore even wider before her face started to turn gorier and lolled back and forth before it looked as if it could drop any moment.Donghae closed his eyes tight as his hands gripped the side of his shirt.

Bam!

Opening his eyes,choking for oxygen."Ugh..p-leashhh.."Her strong hold on his neck,killing him as her other hand started dislocating his fingers,one by one.Crack with more sleek sounds,twisting his finger in many ways.He screamed,thrashing around with the unbearable pain,hoping escape from her grip.


Kyuhyun

Kyuhyun instantly fell to the ground when the belt slammed him,harshly on the back.Groaning as he tried getting up.She watched as the girl was stripped before a bottle was smashed.It was no longer just 'her' anymore.Whatever pain she felt,he felt too.She was him.The man pulled her harshly,to the back,dragging her to one side.Kyuhyun screamed and held the top of his hair,hoping he could break off the pressure.He twisted his hand and turned the girl as if she was a doll.

"You stupid !",the man spat at the girl.
"Please..a-appa~"She cried as she tried to look for something to hold.

Kyuhyun cried as the pain was excruciating.He thrashed around,hoping to get free from the non-existent man's clutches.Whimpering loudly,still holding the top of his head as he curled into a ball.But even so it couldn't protect him from the torture.He felt a kick in his ribs making his breathing unstable.Suddenly,he felt glasses piercing against his skin.Like crawling insects before the heat and pain was gained."Agghhhh!Please.S-stop!Aaagggghhhh!",he screamed as he tried to ignore the pain.

"This is what you get for being a disgraceful daughter!"She cried as she tried to hit his hand away from touching her.
"How dare you?"

His shirt was drenched in blood but there was nothing he could do.He could do nothing to stop it.Another shard of glass dug into his skin before it scratched him like wild fire.He tried to curl himself up even tighter but his back arched each time the glass touched his skin,creating a pain like no other.His breathing was dying down but he had to live.This was only a dream.A dream where he could feel-to be specific.

Kyuhyun watched in pain as the girl only cried for her dear-life and the murderous man chuckling before setting back to his work-torturing her.

Kyuhyun cried a few 'stop's and 'pain's and before he tried to sit where he was pushed when another kick landed on his back.Cringing in pain,he fell to the floor motionless,screaming and crying.


Him

He watched as the man stripped her before slamming a bottle into her hole.She cried at the touch and simply cowered in fear.He watched as he slammed her back down when she tried to escape.He watched as she screamed for someone to help but there was no one.He watched how she died.He saw it all!

He touched the side of his face and was sad to have found it wet.He was crying.Then the realization struck him that he was to blame because he was too late.He started crying at the fact,screaming curses before shaking wildly.The others didn't know but he had seen the incident when Eunhyuk tried to kill Donghae,that night he eavesdropped on them and heard about the book.

The next morning,once he saw that the three had cleared the room,he sneaked in and took it.He was stupid and he didn't know.Reading the first few pages,the dreams began.But he could only dream about her death,again and again.It repeated every night but somehow,something had always given him the feeling guilt as if she told him that it was his fault.And that had caused him to cry his heart out.


At the same time

The members started to wake up,one by one.Their movement had caused the rest to wake up.
"Who the hell is-"A scream erupted and all members was instantly alert,searching for the source.
"Arghh,I've been here before!"Donghae screamed,the others could only look at him in pity.Heechul hugged Hangeng tightly as he watched one of his favourite dongsaengs pitifully suffer.

"Argghhh!"They all turned and found Kyuhyun screaming.Eunhyuk quickly ran forward when he realized that Kyuhyun was starting to bleed."Arghh!"And with that,the shirt was drenched in blood.Quickly,turning the boy,he found him bleeding everywhere.

"Oh god!",was all Eunhyuk could say before calling out with tears in his eyes,"Hyung~"

Leeteuk went forward to check the boy while a few them checked Donghae."Oh god~",he mumbled as he saw how much blood the shirt was drenched in.Eunhyuk slowly turned a crying Kyuhyun as he lifted the back of the shirt.Knowing what to expect,he looked away while the rests could only swear or start crying at the number of bruises and that was when they realized that the cuts and bruises just appeared out of nowhere.

The skin started to cut or tear on its own before the blood started seeping out."S-stop!"Kyuhyun screamed and cried.He began thrashing wildly.Kangin held the boy down,worried the injuries might tear wider.

Hangeng,Heechul,Yesung,Ryeowook and Sungmin tried to shake Donghae out of the dream but it only worsened to the point where he started thrashing like a madman.Hangeng and Sungmin ran to hold Donghae down while Ryeowook only cried as tried to calm his hyung down.Yesung looked completely lost and in disbelief as he glanced back and forth,between Kyuhyun and Donghae.

Kangin,Leeteuk,Shindong,Eunhyuk and Siwon tried to hold back their tears.Why didn't they realize this sooner?Why must they watch them suffer?

"Someone's missing."Yesung stated while his eyes ran to check the whole room."Kibum!"

They found him crying in his sleep."Bum,wake up!Bum,please!",Siwon tried to shake him awake but he wouldn't wake up.They were puzzled.Kibum suddenly started begging in his sleep and tears ran down his face,"Stop!I've had enough!"

"He knew.."It only took two words that Eunhyuk had said,for everyone to start questioning,why didn't he tell us?

 

A/N:Who knows?And who doesn't?I haven't completely planned the whole story but the next chapter should be probably up by tomorrow~Please continue reading it^^Comments and reviews are much welcomed!