Chapter 7

Accidently Parental

 Han Yeseul POV

 

I rearrange my thick textbooks on the table. A sigh escape from my parted lips as I looked up to the time on the phone screen. Another sigh I breathing out. “15 minutes late.” I whine and drop my head on the table surface.

I place my sweaty palm on the chest. It beat crazily. Anxious dan nervous like a bride waiting for her groom. The door bell sings in between seconds and I shot up. “He’s here.” I nervously said, biting my lower lips and heading to the door. I firmly grab the knob and the eyes shut close tightly, exhaling.

I discover a panting boy on my doorstep. A pout form as my arms crossed each other. Sungyeol look up and straighten his position. “Hey, look, I'm sorry I'm late. My brother just-“ He stops and catch his breathe again. “He asked me to buy him ice-cream. Hey sorry.” He lightly taps my shoulder and sent electric to my whole frozen body. “Sorry okay.” He puppy eyeing me.

*Crap Yeseul. Don’t fall into his trap!* I shook off. “Hmm~” I coldly beam to Sungyeol as you walk further from the front door. “Come in.” You said.

“Yes.” Sungyeol take off his converse and step inside. “You alone?” He trail close behind my back. I can feel his warmth. I simply shake my head.

“Do you want anything to drink?”

“Something cold.” He fanning himself as he sit down on the dining chair. Sungyeol take out his belonging from his backpack with his another free hand swiftly.

“Okay.” You walk to the counter to make his drink but your eyes still secretly glancing at him. *Why him I must have crushed on? Listen here carefully Yeseul. Sungyeol is YOUR BESTFRIEND. He won’t treat or has feeling more than you wish.*

“Yeseul-ah~” Sungyeol’s voice like an alarm to me, always grab my attention although with a single unfinished word.

“Y-yes.” I stammer but keeping a straight face.

He’s frowning. “I forgot to bring my history textbook. Can I borrow yours?”

I’m pointing to the stack of books laid across him. “There.”  After finish making two glasses of icy cold orange juice, I bring it to the table and hand Sungyeol a glass.

“Thanks.” He said while eyes on book and flipping the pages. We started our revision very soon after that. The reason Sungyeol was here inside my dining room is to teach me math since I at calculation. But because he’s already here with me, he also planned to do our homework together. An hour passed, and another hour went by, I secretly peek at him every second. To be honest, I think he look very attractive when he’s having serious look pasted.

I clear my throat and put down the pen.

Sungyeol’s head rise and look toward me, “Why?”

“Nothing.” A smile curving at the corner of my lips without my conscious. I stand up, stretching out my bellow limbs and some of them making cracking sounds. Thats Sungyeol broke into laughter hearing it.

“You’re old.”

I roll my eyes in annoyance and imitate him. “You’re old.”

“Yah. You are old, Yeseul grandma.”

“Whatever. I'm going to check on Yeajun for a while.”

“Okay. I’ll teach you math after this. My homework almost done.”  I nod and pace to the staircases.

 

-----

 

I'm climbing down the stairs again after 5 minutes, done checking on Yeajun also the boys, Yongguk and Zelo. They are playing games inside Yongguk’s room.

Sungyeol smile as he saw me walking toward him. “How was he?”

“Still sleeping. I think he won’t be awake until evening.”

“Ahh~” He paused. “Shall we start now?”

“Hmm.”

“Come sit here beside me.” Sungyeol gesture his hand signing me to move closer to him where by now I'm sitting across him.

“Eh?” I blankly stare at him and my cheeks slightly flushed.

“Why? You shy? We always sat together in the class though.”

“I-I'm not.” Sungyeol staring at me with those dark brown orbs that I always dying for and my heart pounding hardly inside the ribs.

“Then come.” Sungyeol blurt.

“Y-yes.” I obediently listen to him as I pick my stuff and sit down beside him. I hope he doesn’t see my over limit nervousness. I silently exhale and inhale to calm myself down.

“Okay. Try to solve this question.” He showed me a long numbered and alphabetic equation. That’s hard, maybe not for him. But basically I'm bad in math. Seriously. Even by looking at the question, I felt blood pumping rapidly in the stream, adding with the nervous feeling I already had earlier just make me dizzy.

“Okay.” I copy the question onto a piece of paper as my brain working hard to recall what formulas should I use to answer this. I bite my lips and tapping the end of my pen on the surface. Exhaled, with confident I take my pen again and start jotting the working.

Sungyeol laughing. “Oh my God. If you answer like that, you will get zero.”A small pout appear, feel a little bit hurt with his words. “Let me show you how to solve it.” His cold palm met the back of my hand as he guidance the pen on the new sheet of paper. The blue ink moving slowly on the pure white paper as our hands coherently motion together.

*Why are you doing this to me Sungyeol!?* My heart shouting. Time seem ticking slower than always, everything turn quieter than ever and my heart thumping faster than it used to.

“See. Like this. It’s not that hard.” He said. Still his palm hovering mine. I stiffly nod to him. He sighs heavily behind my ear. I can feel his warm breath hitting my skin. “I like you.” Sungyeol softly confess.

“Pardon?” I turn to him in surprise.

He moves his hand off and look into my eyes. “Yes Han Yeseul, I like you. I don’t know what spell you put on me but whenever you around my heart just aching and beating madly.” Sungyeol stops and waiting me to respond him. DID HE SAID HE LIKE ME? I'm not having hearing problem right? “Ah! I shouldn’t said that to you. Stupid Sungyeol!” He hit his physical. I quickly reach for his hand preventing him injured himself.

“I like you too.” I ducked down my sight and cheeks were burning.

“What?! You do?!”

I retort with a very small nod. “Y-yes. Since the first time I saw you.” I quietly murmur.

A wide grin rolls up on Sungyeol’s lips. He holds my V shaped chin and make me look to him. “Actually I don’t like you. I love you.”  He presses his soft lips on mine and my eyes grew big as a ping pong in shock with his sudden move. In second, he broke the kiss. It just a simple short kiss but it is meant everything to me.

“S-sungyeol.” I stuttered, my fingers gently touch and swipe sluggishly on the bottom lips. “That was my first kiss.” I shyly stated.

 

 

Zelo POV

 

“Yongguk hyung, I'm hungry.” My arms wrap the growling stomach.

“Ask Yeseul. And bring some for me.” Yongguk said while eyes not parting from the screen. “! head! Look at what you have done.” He complains.

“Why me?” He didn’t reply and replay again. I shook and step out from Yongguk hyung’s cozy room. I walk down the flight of stairs and fasten my pace when I thought of Yeseul noona. As I approach the kitchen, I fix my cute ramyun hair. Yeseul noona loves my hair a lot. A smile forming as I skipped to the kitchen. “Yeseul no-“ My word was cut off with the view I saw. My Yeseul noona kissing with other guy. My heart feels very pain and aching like somebody snatch it out from my sole. It broke into pieces. Although I'm just a sixteen years old kid, I have feeling. I do fall in love too.

I look away and turn around. “No. Can’t be.” Tears threatening to fall but I quickly brush it off before it could run down on my cheeks. I pull the door open.

“So fast! Where’s my food?” Yongguk asks while gazing up to me.

“I'm going home.” I grab my bag pack on his bed and rush out from there.

“Yah! Zelo! What’s wrong?!” Yongguk chase after me but I speed up my pace. “Yah!!! What’s up with you Zelo?!” He's shouting loudly at the staircases.

Yeseul noona emerge from the kitchen entrance. I peep at her once as I walking pass her.

“Choi Junhong, where are you going?” Her voice echoing. I didn’t reply because I'm ready to burst into tears if I see the face I been adore eversince I meet her. Yeseul noona is my first love. How could she do this to me? “Choi Junhong~ Why?” She captures my forearm but I cringed it off.

“Sorry.” I muttered before I walk out from their house.

 


 

OMG!!! College being y with me. Please bear with me T_T

 

@BIGBANG4LIFE : Really? Gald you like it ^^

@Sokomori : Zelo nekkoya!!!

@ThaiKpopPrincess : Yes he is. Hehehe.

 

Hope all of you leave a lots of comments below. *i will treat you with cookies*