Chapter 6

Accidently Parental

 

Bang Yongguk POV

 

I paused the game and look across my messy room. The boys were scattered everywhere dozing off. I look at Himchan beside me, he exchanged gazing with tired and sore eyeballs. “Just let me nap for 5 minutes please.” He said and immediately droops onto the floor.

“Yah! Who gonna play with me?” I pull him up but he slapped away my hand.

“I don’t want. You always win. I'm tired.”

“Himchannie-ah~” I lying flat on my stomach beside him while trying to persuade him. Seriously no fun playing games alone.

“No.” Himchan blurt and shifting to the other side. I heaved a sigh and sat up back. I turn around and saw the maknae line sleeping on my bed, Zelo’s head was rested on Jongup stomach and they perform ‘T’ shape. 

“Yah Kim Himchan. Are you asleep?” I lightly shook his stiff body. He groaning and mumbling incoherent words. I roll my eyes and switch off the Playstation. “No point playing alone.” I look at the decorative clock hanging on the wall and it shown past 3am. No wonder my little brothers all sleeping. I forgot we still have school tomorrow. I walk past Daehyun, who has half of his upper body under the bed with Youngjae using his right leg as pillow.

“The ? This boy is so weird. Who the hell in this world is sleeping under bed?” Thinking about being under my bed just make me terrified. I have everything under there. Dust, dirt, leftover, , rubbish, and my dirty clothes. “Yah yah yah.” I push Youngjae head off Daehyun’s leg. I scared Daehyun might fall sick because of the dust and dirt. I grab his both ankles and pull him out from under the bed effortless. I put his leg down and jump on my fluffy soft bed making the maknaes bouncing up along the force. The room was hot with 6 boys inside it and I can’t fall asleep. I sit up straight while looking numbly to others who peacefully asleep.

I push Zelo off the bed because he is a giant and taking a lot of spaces which will make me sleep uncomfortably on my own bed. “Get off you ramyun.” He fell onto Himchan and Himchan loudly whimpering but falling asleep again without bothering Zelo on top of him. Thought he’s too tired maybe. I lean on my back and a smile forming because now I satisfied, having larger space than before. After a few minutes I still can’t asleep. I have to sleep because I need to go to school tomorrow morning. I tried all position. Starfish, fetus, freefall, log, you named it. I tried all but nothing gets on me. My eyes still wide open. I push Jongup to the edge of the bed, thinking he might be the problem since I don’t really shared bed with other people. Still, I'm awake. I sat up again while brainstorming what should I do to help me fall asleep. In quick seconds, I slowly get off the bed and woke Zelo.

“Yah Junhong. You can have my bed.”

He retort with groan and climbed the bed with closed eyes. I walk out from the full occupant room and went to Yaejun’s. I can sleep there. His door always left slightly open in case he woke up in the middle of night and Yeseul scared she might not able to hear his cried. I slowly pull the leaf door without making any noise and saw Yeseul sleeping on the rocking chair while embracing Yaejun who also sleeping soundly. I sighed by the view I saw. Mad because she took my place but I feel pity and softened on the same time also. I walk toward them and carefully take Yaejun from Yeseul arms don’t want to wake up any of them. I put Yeajun inside his crib and the baby smiling in his sleep. I’m cracking into smile seeing his cute smile, showing of his toothless gums. I glance to Yeseul behind me. I still have little sympathetic for her. She must be tired. I grab the extra blanket placed inside the drawer and cover her.

My eyes are now very sleepy and about to shut down by its self. I step out, yet no place to sleep beside in the living room. On. The. Not-so-soft couch. I shut the door behind me and walking along the hallway to the staircases.

 

 

Han Yeseul POV

 

I'm awake by Yaejun’s little voice. I rub my eyes with the back of my palm and saw Yaejun rolling inside his crib. I smiled. I stretching out my limbs to relaxed the tight muscles. I found myself covered with blanket. “Hey how come?” I narrow my eyes. “And you in there? Impossible you walk with your own.”

Yaejun giggling as he understood what I stated to him. I chuckle and shook my head, “Yongguk finally got his sense huh.” I fold the blanket and put it back into the shelf. “Time to bath you little baby.” I utter as I clapping to him.

After done dressing up little Yaejun, it’s time to me to get dress up for school. I burst my door room open and a half man sleeping on my bed. “ARRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH~” My high pitched scream wakes everyone up and B.A.P running to me in panic.

“Noona! W-what? W-why?” Zelo asking in half sober. Jongup was hanging on Zelo, also still not completely sober.

“N- man.” I pointed inside my room as another hand covering my eyes.

“Eh?” Youngjae pokes his head inside to check and Himchan join him. As the two boys were lurking inside, Daehyun feeling drowsy decided to sit down on the floor and watch everyone like some kind of show.

“What the heck?” Himchan expressionless look at me. “Tsk tsk tsk.” He shook his head and leaving without a word.

“Aigoo noona~ No need to be scared.” Youngjae laughing as he settles down my hand off my eyes. “That’s Yongguk hyung.”

“Eh?! Why is he sleeping in my room half ?” I lurk inside. Yes, that’s him. Topless. On my bed. Yes he is Bang Yongguk. Youngjae shrugs.

“YONGGUK HYUNGGG~ WAKE UP!” Youngjae sang.

“Hurry up. We still have school! In the count of 3, if you late I'm leaving okay!” Himchan was shouting from the front door.

“Himchan hyung! Wait for me. Bye noona. See you in school.” Youngjae tap on sleepy Daehyun’s shoulder. Since no reflex from Daehyun, Youngjae take his hand, pulling him up and drag him away. “Let’s go sleepy head.” As he drag Daehyun on his left, he also dragging the maknae line where they both clutch hands together.

“Bye noona~” Zelo beams with half opened eyes. When the boys left, I stomping into my room and harshly shook Yongguk without looking at his bare body. “Yah Bang Yongguk! Wake up!” He groaning and neglecting me beside him. I exhaled loudly and impatiently with his nasty attitude. “Yah! Get off my bed!” I pull his hand but he’s too heavy.

“Go away. I'm sleepy.” He throws a pillow straight toward my face. I froze. My face numb because of the hard pillow slap from him.

“BANG YONGGUK!!!”

 

-----

 

I enter the class a few seconds before Yongguk walk in. All eyes staring at him and the girl start whispering to each other. I smile to Sungyeol and sit beside him. He blankly looks at me and turns to Yongguk who is walking to his place. “Quit staring or I will break every one of you into two!” He fiercely barks. The room silenced and everyone back to their place. “And don’t dare to speak or ask me anything. Understand?” He kicked my desk when he passed by. Everyone scared as and nod to him like Yongguk is the king.

“Nasty.” I softly complain.

Himchan make his grand entrance. His shirt was untucked inside and his bright pink bag pack hanging on one shoulder. “Yo!” He greet to one of our classmate. “Yeah and you, yo!” He pointed to another classmate while she confusedly looking up to the school ulzzang. He stopped at a desk in the second line. “Good morning beautiful.” He sheepishly smiles to his biggest crush, Ki Hani.

“Ew. Go away.” Hani bluntly retort as she rolls her eyes.

Himchan faked sobs and went to his desk. “Morning Yeseul.”

“Morning.” I greet him back.

“Oh lord! Who is this ugly sitting at my best friend’s desk?!” Himchan freak out. “Yah what happen to Yongguk?”

Yongguk raised his head and glared. “Oh so-beautiful-, you wanna die?”

“What happen to your face, bro?” He grab Yongguk’s chin and examining his best friend injured face. “Poor you. Tsk tsk tsk~” Yongguk angrily flinch.

Our homeroom teacher comes in. The students are greeting him respectfully except Yongguk. “Bang Yongguk! You come here!” He’s pointing the end of his long ruler toward Yongguk. Yongguk sigh, stand up and went to the front of the class. Being in the center once again of course gaining attention from whole class and completely making him uncomfortable.

“What happen to your face? Did you fight again?”

“No.”

“You fight right?” His sharp eyes piercing into Yongguk’s.

“No.”

“Don’t lie.”

“I'm not! I got the bruises from crazy inside my house who threw her textbooks to my face!” He spat, directly to me as we’re having eyes contact. He veer to Mr. Park again, “Satisfy?”

I silently laughing and my face become red because I'm trying to holding back the laughter. *You deserved it Bang Yongguk.*

 


 

 

Sorry for taking too long. TT^TT Im too busy. asdfghjkl overload college stuff.

Im kinda having writer's block and this chapter one hell boring chapter. -____-"

I didnt plan to put myself on haitus but seem legit to have one aite? Ahhh idk~

 

@sokomori : Sungyeol too shy :(

@tykalover : ppali as i can. hahaha. I tried my best my dear to update as soon as possible.

@infinitely-yours : Ahh! Welcome to my fanfic! Hope i dont bore you. ^^