Chapter 7 ^^

PHOTOGRAPHY

a week had passed after the discussion between seohyun, minho, myungsoo and sehun~ soojung is clueless about it~ both of mrs kim and mrs choi agree to seohyun suggestion~ and after a week the house for myungstal couple has finished been decorated~

the house from outside (i'll add other pic as the story flow)

outside Pictures, Images and Photos

 

soojung POV

i just finish my school for today~ it is boring as usual plus with the nearer date of our exam~ arghhh!!! STRESSS!!! after waiting for 10 minutes finally my driver arrived to pick me up~ 

"sorry for late soojung~" my driver said

"it's ok uncle~ before going home can we stop by a pharmacy first??"

"why soojung?? are you sick??"

"just a small headache~" 

"ok soojung~"

"it's going to be great if i go out to play today right uncle??"

"it is, today have been so sunny~ but with your headache i don't think so~ you might fainted~"

"yeah that's right~"

kring~kring~

"owh why mommy call me??" i got no reply from my driver, so i pick up the phone~

"yeoboseyo mommy~" i said it with a cute voice

"owh soojung-ah~ your driver will sent you to your new home with myungsoo arasso~"

"BWOH!!? but mommy i-i-"

"no more but dear~ i've sent all your things there so you don't have to worry~"

"arasso.." i let out a big sigh~

"ok dear byebye~"

"bye mommy~" i let out a big sigh again~ 

"soojung we had arrived at the pharmacy~"

"owh! ne arasso~" after buying all the things i need i went straight to my new home~ it's not bad from the outside so i quickly enter the house after i got the key from uncle~ i look around the first floor~

the living room

living-room-piano

the kitchen

Kitchen Pictures, Images and Photos

"woah~ just like the way i dreamt it to be~ let's check the second floor~" i said it to myself while clapping

the first room was my study room~ i love it so much~

Modern-Study-Room-Home-Interior-Design-Ideas72

the second room was myungsoo oppa's study room i guessed~

Photobucket

the last room~ eyh why there are only 3 rooms upstairs?? it can't be right??

contemporary-luxury-master-bedroom

wah~ i really hate this!!!! i need to share my room with myungsoo!!!! but this room is really nice~ i wish it's only mine~ MINE!!! owh there's a note on the bed~

hey soojung~ 

i just want to tell you that i'm not around seoul today~ i'll be home tomorrow~

take care of yourself~ if you need anything just call me, sehun or minho-hyung~

                                                                                                                         -myungsoo-

 

"what the- aishhh he have been here first~ " i talk to myself again~ after changing my clothes, i decided to take a nap~

_________________________

myungsoo POV

i really hate it when dad suddenly ask me to cover up for him~ why must i go to Jeju when i want to be inside of my new home~ fortunately the event finish faster than i expected it to be~ i want to go home~ 

"sir, the event finish faster than it's expected to be~" my dad's secretary said to me~

"finally~ can you bought a ticket for me to go back~ i want to go back today no matter what~"

"ok sir~" after few minutes he come back to me~

"sir the only vacant seat for today to seoul will departing at 7.45pm but it is in economy class~"

"that's great~ i still have around 2 hours right??"

"yes sir~"

"ok~ i want to walk around for a while~"

"ne~ i'll inform you when we've to depart from here~"

after changing my clothes i go out from my room and start walking around~ it's really nice in here~ as i keep walking i see a lot of couple walking interlock their hand together and family with kids~ i let out a big sigh~ i wish soojung is here with me right now~ what am i thinking about~ "she still schooling myungsoo~ keep that in mind~" i just can't wait to see her~ i didn't realize that it is dark and i decided to have a dinner by myself~ after finish my dinner, my dad's secretary call me telling that in 30 minutes we'll depart to the airport~ "i can't wait to see soojung now~"

____________________________________

soojung POV

"what time is it now??" i wake up and look at my phone~

"woah! 8pm~ better to take a shower~ and then grab something to eat~"

the bathroom

Photobucket

after finish showering i go downstairs to cook for something~ there's not much that i can make~ luckily there is ramen so i decided to just have those~ 

"what to do now?? i'm alone in this big house is not a good idea~ owh there's a piano~ playing it can ease my mind~"

i start playing to yiruma - a winter story~

i just love this song~ whenever i'm depressed this song help me a lot~ after playing the song, i started with my revision for the exam~ 

"better to study in the living room~" i talk to myself again~ it's kinda creapy actually for me to be in upstairs right now~

i put my mp3 on the speaker and play it, i need to have music for me to study~ i start my revision with math, it's my favourite subject~

_________________________________

author POV

myungsoo just arrive from jeju and now heading to his new home~ "i wonder what is she doing right now??" he check the watch and it's 9.50 pm~ "maybe getting ready to sleep~" he drive as fast and safe he can and finally 10.10 pm, he arrive at his new home~ " woah, glad to be home~" after he grab his bag, he quickly went to the door~ he look for the key in the bag and his pocket but is nowhere to be found~ so, he decided to ring the bell because he still can hear some music in the house~ 

ding dong~ ding dong~

"owh! who's coming at this time??" soojung who were doing her math revision get up to open the door~ as she open the door "o-oppa~ what are you doing here??" soojung ask myungsoo~

"wae?? can't i coming home??" 

"a-anio~ you said that you're coming tomorrow~" she can't stop blinking

"the event finish faster then expected and there's nothing more to do so i decided to come home~ are you not letting me in??" myungsoo ask sarcastically

"owh! co-come in~" myungsoo step in the house and peck her cheek~

"what are you doing??" soojung still standing at the door, shocked with what had happen~ 

"soojung, soojung~" he wave at her.

"n-ne??" she start to blush and close the door.

"i'm asking what are you doing??" sat on the couch~

"i-i'm doing some math revision for my exam~ have you eat?? do you want me to cook??"

"owh~ i have eat so don't bother yourself to cook~"

"you-you must be tired right??"

"i am~ i just want to sleep right now~" myungsoo get up and headed to their room.

"o-ok~ i'll continue doing my revision~" she sat back at her place 

myungsoo didn't hear what she said and went straight to the bathroom to clean himself. after finish showering, he went straight to bed~

"yay~ finally finish want to go to sleep~" after keeping all her book, she went to their room~ 

"aishh, where can i sleep if he already slept on the bed?? yah pabo soojung!! you should have told him earlier!!" she felt that it's not right for her to be on one bed with myungsoo so she decided to sleep in her study room~

as the night goes on, myungsoo wake up because he felt so thirsty~ when he look to his right soojung is not there~ "what am i thinking!! soojung wouldn't be sleeping beside me~ she is not some type of or ~ where could she be??" myungsoo walk out from the room and went to the kitchen to drink some water~ he check at the living room but she is not there~ "maybe in her study room~" he went there and she is there sleeping soundly on the red sofa bed (the red sofa on the picture above). he carried her bridal style to their room and laid her on the bed~ "i won't do anything that will hurt you~" after stealing a kiss from her, he laid next to her and wrap his arm around her~

_________________________

sorry for the late update~

sorry for any typo and grammar mistake~

hope you enjoy and please leave some comment~ 

i really appreciate it~

kamsahamnida~