Chapter 5 ^^

PHOTOGRAPHY

it is saturday and also the photo exhibition day~

the exhibition start at 10am so the participants need to be there earlier if they didn't manage to put their picture yesterday~

the same goes to the student who participate in the carnival too~

myungsoo didn't manage to put his picture yesterday because of his classes so he had to come early today~

fortunately for him, miss tiffany had left some space for him because she knew that myungsoo love phptography and there will be a lot of picture that he want to put up~

for soojung, her class decided to open a small cafe (more like a stall selling already made food)  today because they know that soojung is the best cooker along with suzy, jiyoung, kyungsoo(EXO-K D.O), and dongho~

she had no choice to disagree because the others willing to do it~

soojung, kyungsoo and dongho is in charge with the food, suzy with drinks, jiyoung with desserts, sulli will be cashier, chanyeol(EXO-K), niel, luhan(EXO-M), and jeongmin will be the waiter~

_____________________________________________

soojung, kyungsoo, dongho and jiyoung had been busy at soojung's house with the help of her maid since 5am~

they decided to make sandwiches, kimbap, spaghetti carbonara, few type of cake, pudding and muffin~

while they're busy packaging all the food~

ding dong ding dong~

"miss soojung, you have a guest~"

"a guest!! this early!!" soojung walk to the living room to see her guest~

"hi soojung~" he wave at her

"sehun-ah~ i miss you so much~" soojung give him a quick hug "what are you doing here??"

 

a little intro about sehun

Photobucket

- a good friend of soojung since little

- do part-time job as a model like soojung sometimes becoming partner in a photoshoot

- will become a rival to myungsoo in this fic (he's not going to take soojung away but he is the only one who know soojung completely beside her family so he tried to protect her from hurting because he love her as a friend)

- the only heir of OH company (sells imported car)

 

back to story

"i thought maybe you will need some help for your carnival~"

"how did you know about that??"

"minho-hyung told me~ hehehehe~"

"great i really do need help~ come i'll introduce you to my classmates~"

"they're here too??"

"yup since 5am~"

"ok~"

both of them walk together to the kitchen~

"guys~ i would like to introduce someone~ this is sehun my friend~"

"hi sehun~ i'm kyungsoo, dongho, and jiyoung~"

"hi~ so what can i help??"

"did you bring your car??"

"yes i do~ why??"

"great!!! bring all this boxes to your car~"

"fortunately i bring my baby wrangler with me~ if i bring my ferrari all this wouldn't fit~"

"you would always bring your baby wrangler when coming to my house anyway~"

______________________________________________

myungsoo is already in Seoul Art high school putting up his picture~

when he come this morning there aren't a lot of student only the one who participate in the exhibition and carnival were there~

after putting up his photo he decided to take a tour around the exhibition and carnival~

he have been looking at all the picture being put up and all of them were amazing and there's few picture that really catch his eye~

one of it was a picture with two kid in it~ he try to look at the name of  the photographer but he cannot find one~

suddenly someone tap his shoulder~

"good morning myungsoo~" he turn around to see who is the one that tap his shoulder~

"good morning miss~" he gave her the sweetest smile~

"how long have you been here??"

"an hour ago i guess~ miss may i know whose picture is this??"

"i'm not sure either but if i'm not mistaken he is not from here~"

"owh~ ok~"

"have you put up your picture myungsoo??"

"yes i have~"

"i want to check it out~ is it ok??"

"ne sure~" he lead her to see the picture he had put up~

"isn't that soojung??"

"yes it's her~"

"it's so beautiful~ you did a great job here~"

"the person is actually beautiful~ i just touch up a little bit~" then an announcement were made to call all the participants to gather at the hall for some briefing~

"it's better for you to go~" with that myungsoo left to the hall~

on his way there he see that soojung was with a guy, not sulli but a guy~

*they look so close~ who is he anyway??*

______________________________________

soojung and her classmates just arrive and had to set up their little cafe when an announcement were made to call all the participants to gather at the hall for some briefing~

"soojung i think it's better for you to go~"

"are you sure jiyoung??"

"yes~ we can handle the things in here~"

"ok then~ let's go sehun you wouldn't be any help here~"

"ok~" they walk to the hall

"soojung-ah~ your school is so nice~"

"i know right~ hehehe~"

"maybe i should transfer to here~ what do you think about it??"

"i think no~"

"why??"

"wow he is so handsome~ why did he is with soojung?? do they know each other??" they overheard some girls talking~

"because of this~ i might end up being beaten by some random girl~"

"who would dare to touch my little friend over here~" put his arm around soojung shoulder

"don't you dare to call me that again or i'll break your hand like what i did last time~" he quickly put his hand away from soojung because the last time he he end up going into the hospital~

"just kidding~ hurry up~" she lock her arm with his arm. while she was doing that a pair of jealous eyes were looking at them~

they walk together to the hall~ all the way to the hall some random girls will give deathly glares at soojung because they think soojung is his girlfriend~ what they don't know is they are actually friends for 14 years~ all this skinship are usual stuff for them~

"hey i heard about the wedding~"

"please sehun not now~"

"what is his name??" 

"sehun-ah jebal~" she let go of his arm~

"what is his name??" he keep on asking because he knew that soojung will answer all the question~ with that they arrived at the hall~

"kim myungsoo~ he is two years older than us~"

"kim myungsoo!!! the kim's son" sehun were shock about it because he didn't expect it will be myungsoo

"yes he is~" she let out a big sighed

"wow you really hit a jackpot!! from what i heard he never had a girl before~" he ~

"oh shut up sehun~ i can't hear what the teacher said~"

"the teacher said that the exhibition participants can choose whether to stay around their picture or just leave it, the carnival participants need to clean all the mess they have made and the students cannot throw the rubbish everywhere. that's all~

"how can you hear all that??"

"i didn't say that~"

"hi soojung~" myungsoo jump in front of her~

"h-hi oppa~"

"who is this??" myungsoo asking while pointing at sehun~

"annyeonghaseyo, oh sehun imnida~" offer a handshake

"he is my best friend~"

"owh~ annyeonghaseyo kim myungsoo imnida~" receive the handshake~

"i know who you are~ the only heir of kim's company one of the biggest food company in the world right??"

"yes that's true~ and you are the heir of oh's company one of the biggest imported car company in the world right??"

"yes i am~"

*it's better for me to leave* soojung walk away from both of them who happily talking to each other~

___________________________________

the exhibition and carnival had ended~ many students come for both of the exhibition and carnival~ the food that soojung and her classmates prepared were completely sold~ sehun invited soojung to the exhibition for a while because she didn't get a chance at all while being held~ she herself was impressed with the photo that been put up~ as she was seing all the photo~

"yah sehun-ah~ this is our picture right??" he just smile widely at her~

"how come it is here??"

"i put it up~ because it bring memory~"

"you're what!!!"

"what? no one knows that is you anyway~ and you're picture over there is what everyone knows~"

"my picture!!! where??"

"over there~" pointing at myungsoo picture~

soojung quickly walk to where sehun pointed at and to her surprised she never saw that picture before~ she can't believe that the picture is so beautiful~ she tried to find the name of the photographer but she only find "by L"~ so she decided to ask miss tiffany who is the photographer~ unfortunately for her miss tiffany had gone home a long time ago because of some emergency~ sehun knows whose picture it is but he decided to keep it as a secret because he want soojung know how sincere myungsoo is towards her~ because he know that it is not easy for soojung to accept a guy in her life~ it happen to him 14  years ago how hard he tried to make her smile until one day she keep smiling after see him~

_____________________________________

please leave comment~

sorry for any typo~ i am lazy to read it back~

i'll try to update the next chapter soon~

p/s: credit to facebook smtown for the picture