Chapter 15 ^^

PHOTOGRAPHY

It’s been few months for their marriage..

That morning, Myungsoo was awake by the sound of puking.

He extends his hand only to feel the side of his bed is empty without his wife.

“urghh what is that sound. Yeobo-ah” he calls for his wife and get no response from her.

Soojung get out from the bathroom looking pale.

“Yeobo-ah, gwenchana??” She slowly nodded to his question when the sudden feels of throw up come again and she quickly rushes back inside the bathroom.

Myungsoo quickly goes after her to help her..

“Do you want to go see the doctor?? I won’t take no as the answer” again she just nodded slowly..

“ok.. Let me take a quick shower then we can go see the doctor”

After a quick shower and helping his wife changing, Myungsoo brings Soojung to the hospital for a check-up.

“Kim Soojung” the nurse calls out her name.

“Over here”

“The doctor would like to see you”

“Good morning Mrs Kim, Mr Kim. I’m Dr Seo. May I know what the problem is??”

“Good morning Dr Seo, I just want my wife to do some check-ups because she had been vomiting a lot this morning”

“Ok.. Can you lie down on the bed Mrs Kim” Soojung nods her head and Myungsoo help her to get to the bed.

After doing some check-ups, the couple wait for the results patiently in the room.

“I’ve got your result ready. Based on it, I just want to say congratulations to both of you. Mr Kim, your wife is pregnant for 2 months”

The couple was too shocked to even saying a word.

“T-thank you Doctor. Thank you very much”

“You’re welcome. I will prescribe you some vitamins that good for both mom and baby. Please take it as what I had prescribe it ok”

“Yeah sure Doctor. Thank you”

“If you want, I can help arrange an appointment with my friend who is a gynaecologist”

“Thank you Doctor. It will be so helpful”

After bid their goodbye and taking the vitamins for Soojung, the couple went home with a huge smile plastered on their face.

“We need to tell your parents and my parents about this, don’t you think??” Myungsoo ask her as the couple cuddle on their bed.

“Oppa, can we wait until the third month? People said it is better to tell during the third month” Soojung playing with his finger and waiting for his answer.

“Ok. If you want it to be like that” he sighs defeated.

“Oppa, don’t be mad please~ booing, booing~” She started on her aegyo attack when she sees his pouting lips.

“Eishh, I can never be mad at my yeobo”  he kissed her lips softly.

“Gomawo oppa~ for understanding my situation” she hugs him tightly.

“But may I know why??”

“Hmm??” she looked up to meet her husband eyes.

“Why you don’t want to tell them now??”

“I’m afraid.. Afraid if something happen to the baby and our parents are all hyped up about the baby” she tear her gaze from her husband.

“Why are you thinking that way?? I, Kim Myungsoo will never let anything bad happen to my wife, Kim Soojung.” He cupped her face with both of his hands.

“I know that oppa, it’s just that insecure feeling I feel right now. What if I’m actually not ready to be a mother? What if I let our parents down by not taking a really good care to our baby?” her eyes glass with tears that waiting to be released.

“Hey, hey, look at me” he lifts up her chin “WE are together in this, no matter what we can always learn to be better together. You don’t have to put the entire burden on yourself. I have the responsibilities to take care of you and our baby. So, please promise me that you will not take the entire burden to yourself? Please?”

“Arasso oppa. I’ll try not to put the entire burden on me”

“It’s good then. Are you hungry? Cause right now I am”

“Aigoo uri Kim appa is hungry.. I’ll cook the dinner then ok” she quickly walks out the room to the kitchen.

“What did you call me just now??”

“…” hearing no response from her, he goes down to the kitchen. He hug her from behind make her shock.

“What did you call me just now??” he whispers huskily at her ear.

“erm.. bwoji”

“Yah!! Palli tell me”

“Kim appa” she tiptoed to whispers at his ear and kisses his cheek softly.

He grins widely at her action just now.

That evening, Soojung had to cook with Myungsoo arms wrapped around her protectively because he won’t let go no matter what happen.