Chapter 12 ^^

PHOTOGRAPHY

 

after 10 minutes drive, they finally arrive at Seine River Cruise. This is the place that the waiter told Myungsoo when he ask for a beautiful place.

“what are we doing here oppa??”

“of course we’re going on the cruise yeobo”

“we are! Really??”

“yup. Now let’s go” after paying for the ticket, the couple got on the cruise.

“I forgot to bring my camera with me” Soojung pout her lips cutely.

“I do bring mine. We can use it together if you want” he show her his bag

“no wonder you bring your bag together”

“are you kinda forget that I’m a photographer??”

“hehe. Kinda” she grin sheepishly.

That night, they took a lot of picture together.

--------------------------------------------------------

The next morning,

Myungsoo wake up by the sun shine that lit up the room. As he was about to move, he felt something or more someone hugging him tightly. His beautiful wife who he madly in love with was hugging him tightly and he just felt happy with it. He tuck a strand of her hair behind her ear to admire her beautiful feature. He carefully examine her face when she suddenly move and he quickly close his eyes pretend to sleep again.

Soojung’s POV

I wake up because of the bright sun shine. It really irritates my eyes. As I was about to moved, I found myself hugging my husband tightly. But then again, I just felt that it is not wrong at all. I felt safe and protected whenever he is near just like what I felt when daddy is near me. I put my chin on his chest and staring at his face, remembering every feature of it. I must have falling for you oppa. Your fair skin which match with my white skin. Your brown eyes that always look at me tenderly. Your soft and pink lips that I remember when it first kiss me. I must have been so stupid right, to not notice my feeling for you earlier.

 “am I too handsome for you to stare at me??”

“o-oppa, are you awake all this time??”

“yes I am. But when I see that you’re hugging me so tightly, I decide to just wait until you’re awake”

“i-I’m sorry. I’ll just go take my shower now” as I was about to get up from the bed, he pull my wrist toward him and make me fall on top of him.

“don’t go yet. Please” he hug my waist tightly and just staring at my eyes.

I can’t help staring back at him and I can felt that my face are blushing right now.

Every second, our face were getting closer to each other as he was leaning to me and like a spell, I’m leaning in too.

The next second I knew was that, I’m kissing him back passionately.

End of POV

--------------------------------------------

Myungsoo POV

She kissed me back.

Her soft pink lips fit perfectly with mine. Her moan sound like music to my ear.

We kissed for about 2 minutes and I had to pulled out to breath again.

We put our forehead together and staring into each other.

After I don’t know how long, she leaned in to kiss me back and I’m gladly return it.

I hope this is not dream. I love this girl so much to even hurt her.

Her next action really surprised me.

This is not like Soojung that I know.

I need to stop her.

“soojung, don’t. I don’t want you to be hurt”

“I-I’m sorry” she get up from the bed and quickly run into the bathroom.

When did she becoming like this?

------------------------------------------------------

Author POV

“What the hell am I doing just now??” Soojung mumbled quietly while washing her face.

“But I love the taste of his lips. It’s sweet and I’m addict with it.Should I just go out and kissed him again?? Yeah I think I should.” She mumbled to herself and make her way out.

Myungsoo heard the door been unlocked by his wife and he quickly went towards the door to apologize to his wife.

“yeobo, I’m sorry about earlier I should have-“ he was cut off by Soojung kiss his lips several time and pull him down to her height.

He tried to push her away but everytime she will pull him down again and again until he stop doing it.

When she feel that he start on responding to her kiss, she poke her tongue on his lips for entrance.

Myungsso were shocked by her move, so, he decide to more and keep his mouth shut.

She lightly bit his lips when he didn’t open his mouth for her and Myungsoo whimper for the sudden bite.

Soojung quickly shove her tounge inside his wet cavern and battle her tounge with her husband.

She keep on his tounge when he pulled away to catch his breath.

He lean his forehead onto her and staring at her beautiful brown eyes and she do the same thing as him.

“I don’t want to hurt you” he whisper lightly in her ear and start kissing her earlobe down to her jawline and neck.

“oppa make love to me” she lift up his face and caress his cheek slowly

“are you sure yoebo??” Soojung nod slowly to his question.

“tell me if you want me to stop arasso??”

“arasso” Myungsoo attack her lips hungrily and lift her up and bring her to the bed.

The day went on with the couple stay on their bed all day long.

------------------------------------------------------

ok guys author-nim is here with a late update~

i'm sorry for the late update *big bow*

i've been busy with studies all this time and finally to release my stress i decide to release this long awaited chapter~

it kinda crappy actually i know and i'm deeply apologize for it~

i'm not a writer so i hope you readers understand my situation~

i tried to write it before and it came out creepy and weird so i decided not to write it anymore~

i hope you guys enjoy reading this chapter and please leave comments for author-nim~

p/s: anyone volunteer to write a scene for author-nim??