Chapter 10 ^^

PHOTOGRAPHY

Here I am walking on the aisle with my dad beside me and Seohyun-unnie on the piano playing the wedding march. Today is an important day for me. I’ll be no longer Jung Soojung in few minutes. It feels so long to walk on the aisle as my mind went back to the talk I had with Sehun.

Flashback

“how’s life living with myungsoo-hyung??”

“nothing much change”

“really!?”

“yeah. It’s just that I missed mommy, daddy and minho-oppa. I felt lonely when they’re not around”

“you didn’t miss me??”

“why should I??”

“you’re so mean. Anyway, the wedding is in two weeks right?? Are you ready??”

“I don’t know. I’m so confused right now”

“what do you mean by that??”

“half of me saying that I’m ready while the other half state that I need to turned down this marriage before it’s to late”

“what did you choose??”

“I don’t know”

“I might not going to be a big help in giving advice, but what I know you can trust what you heart said. From what I see, your heart had open for him but your ego won’t let it be shown”

“are you mocking me now Sehun??”

“I’ve known you for 14 years chingu, and I know you inside and outside”

End of flashback

Myungsoo were smiling widely when I arrive at the altar.

“please take a good care of my precious princess Myungsoo. I trust on you”

“I will daddy”

Myungsoo POV

Both of my parents and parents-in-law had returned home, leaving me and Soojung in the ouse alone. Soojung had excused herself earlier because she felt tired and she want to take a shower. After closed all the lamp, I go upstairs to take a bath and like the other night, Soojung will sleep in her study room again. I just let her be. After a quick shower, I drift to sleep. I wake up by the sound of thunder and the heavy rain and it’s still dark outside. 1.05 am. As I passed Soojung’s room to the kitchen, I heard some screaming. I try to open the door but it is locked. Fortunately, I had the spare key and I opened the door with it. I can see her under her table, crying.

“soojung, soojung” I shake her body slowly.

“GO AWAY!! Someone please make it go away!!” she shut her eyes tightly and covered her ears with her hands.

“soojung, it’s me Myungsoo” she still crying so I carried her bridal-style to our supposedly bedroom.

After I laid her on the bed and turn around to go the kitchen again, her hand hold mine tightly.

“oppa please don’t go” her words make her look so fragile and vulnerable.

“I just want to take some water for you. I won’t be leaving. I promise” I tug the blanket over her and walk out the room.

Again, another lightning strike. Before I can even turned around, a pair of arms hug me tightly from behind.

“can I tag along to the kitchen??” her grip tighter when I tried to release her hand.

“how am I going to walk if you still hugging me??” I hope she won’t release her grip

“just walk it’s not a problem right??” a smirk appeared on my face

“soojung, you can release me now. We’re at the kitchen” I can feel she shake her head numerously time behind my back.

“your hand will get burn” she release her hand slowly but still won’t let go of my t-shirt.

After finish making hot chocolate, I pull her hand off my t-shirt and give her the hot chocolate.

Author POV

“you need to sleep now. We still had a flight tomorrow” myungsoo pulled the blanket over their body since soojung doesn’t want to sleep alone.

“what about you oppa??” she turned to her side to face myungsoo

“I will, after you” he faced the ceiling so that soojung wouldn’t feel uncomfortable.

“oppa~” she called him slowly enough for him to hear

“hmm??” he leaned his head to her side

She planted a soft kiss on his cheek and it make myungsoo smirk at her action.

“goodnight~” soon, both of them drift to sleep.

_________________

 

The next morning, the newlywed couple doesn’t know that they had been hugging each other all night long. Myungsoo were awake by the sound of laughing.

“good morning love bird”

“mom?? What are you doing here??” he rub his sore eyes slowly

“did you forget about your flight today??”

“what time is it now??”

“8am and your flight is on 11am. So, get up and wake up your wife too. I’ll be downstairs preparing the breakfast”

“ne mom. I got it” he get up from the bed and stretch his body.

He went to the other side of the bed to wake his wife.

“soojung-ah, yeobo-ah” he shake her body slowly

“erm” she mumbled slowly enough for him to hear

“wake up. We still had a flight to catch”

“5 minutes more please” he chuckled silently

“arasso. I’ll wake you up again after my shower” he kissed her forehead and went to the bathroom for a quick shower.

Not long after that, he go out from the shower fully dress and wake his wife again.

“yeobo-ah, wake up” he decided to call his wife that from now on.

“erm” she slowly wake up and rub her sore eyes and do some stretching.

“what time is it now??” she mumbled slowly enough for her husband to hear

“it’s 8.30am yeobo. Go take your shower then we can have our breakfast with mom and dad”

“mom and dad!? They’re here??” her eyes widen hearing what she had been told

“yes they are”

“ok” after she got up from the bed, she had been sneezing non-stoply

“are you ok??”

“I don’t know. Might catch a cold”

“I’ll turn off the aircond then”

“thank you” she walk into the shower

After few minutes, she walk out from the shower fully dress into something thick and warm.

“are you sure you’re gonna be fine??” she just nodded to his question

“I’ll get you a cold medicine after our breakfast neh??” he cupped her face to face him

“ne. thank you oppa” she gave him a small smile

“it’s ok. Let’s go. Mom and dad have been waiting for us” he grab her hand and went to the dining room where he found his father sitting there reading newspaper.

“good morning dad” the newlywed greet together.

“good morning love birds. Come sit down”

“ne” before both of them can sit on the chair, soojung sneeze again.

Mrs Kim come out from the kitchen with a big bowl of kimchijjigae when her daughter-in-law sneeze again for the nth time.

“are you ok dear??” soojung nodded her head eagerly indicating that she is perfectly fine.

“maybe because of the rain last night”

“rain!? Did you guys play in the rain last night??”

“aniyo mom. What I mean is that-”

“I know what you mean. Do you want me to cook some porridge for you soojung-ah??”

“no, it’s ok mom. This is enough. I’ll take my medicine after this”

“ok then. Eat a lot ne”

___________________

At the airport,

The newlywed couple were waiting for their plane with both of their parents. Mr and Mrs Choi arrived not long after they arrived. After taking her medicine, Soojung’s condition get a lot more better than before. The couple choose Paris as their honeymoon vacation.

First, because Soojung really want to go there. Second, because Myungsoo had this photo exhibition that he want to attend so badly. And third, because Myungsoo had to replace his father to a meeting on their third day of vacation.

‘Attention please, flight K143 to Paris will be leaving in 30 minutes. All passengers please proceed to the plane immediately. Thank you.’

With that announcement, the couple say goodbye to their parents and check-in to the plane.

Photobucket

(I found this well edited picture in tumblr. credit to the owner. if you somehow the owner of this picture, i want to give a salute to you for making this picture.)