The Forces Part 3

ExoPlanet: The Beginning and The End

"Good morning, KyungSoo!" a doe eyed boy called, prancing into the library. "Any new books today?"

"Nope." KyungSoo answered, not looking up from the newspaper. Saturday. He sighed. It was always always a lazy day on Saturdays. Nothing new ever happened in the news. Same old things. For a while it was interesting when ChanYeol came into the library but to KyungSoo it was now a boring drill.

"KyungSoo-ah, if a book has comedy and supernatural contents what do I label it?" MinSeok, a new part time worker at the library, coincidentally came out of the store room with a box labelled "New Books."

Well, that's new, KyungSoo thought. "," he cursed aloud. "ChanYeol, don't--"

"New books?" ChanYeol's eyes lit up and did that thing where they shone like a e at a children's party. He jumped over the counter and leaned over the box that MinSeok was holding. "Anything on the legends?" The latter edged back, slightly freaked out.

"Uh... They're not on the shelves yet--"

"Oh don't worry, I'll help myself!" ChanYeol grinned and made his way to the store room.

"MinSeok hyung, don't let him into the store room!" KyungSoo called and MinSeok held his hand out and ChanYeol ran into an ice wall.

"Huh?!" ChanYeol gasped. "That wasn't there before!" He shrugged and melted the ice with his fire ability. "KyungSoo-ah, you might want to turn down the air-con. There's an ice cube here!"

MinSeok stared incredulously at the melted ice on the ground and KyungSoo cursed again, chasing after ChanYeol. The library door opened again and a puppy-looking boy came rushing in. "Excuse me, have you seen this guy... Um about 180cm tall, crazy hair, looks like a lunatic--"

"OI! BaekHyun! Get your girlfriend out of here before--"

"OH MY GOD KYUNGSOO THERE'S A RAT IN HERE! DON'T WORRY I'LL SAVE THE BOOKS!" BaekHyun's eyes widened and he raced into the store room and MinSeok could only look on in confusion.

"PARK CHANYEOL DON'T YOU D--"

BOOM! 

A sudden explosion and a bright light coming from the store room made MinSeok jump and drop the package he was carrying. Surprised, he just leaned down and picked up the books while listening in on the conversation.

"I SAVED THE--Whoa where did the books go? Hey BaekHyun I think I found a new ability!... BaekHyun?... KyungSoo....? Why do you look so pissed? Why aren't you answering me? Strange people..." He picked up one of the few surviving books on the ground. "This book looks pretty interesting... I'll borrow it! Thanks!" MinSeok watched the boy--ChanYeol--skip out of the library's store room with the tips of his hair slightly burned. He noticed MinSeok's stare and gave a perky wave. "Bye!" with that, he ran out the door with MinSeok holding the box, frozen, not really knowing what to do next.

There was a tense silence in the room before-- "YAH! PARK CHANYEEEOOOOOLLLL!" The ground shook and books fell out of their place as KyungSoo's voice rang in the library.

"ChanYeol! Come back! You have to pay for this!" BaekHyun called but ChanYeol was long gone. He turned to KyungSoo who was muttering inaudibly while scavenging whatever was left of the store room. "So how much do I owe you?"

KyungSoo looked up. "Oh, I don't need anything. MinSeok hyung, can you bring the dust pan over?" A "sure thing" echoed into the room and BaekHyun helped KyungSoo clean up.

"But for all the damages; won't your parents be upset?"

"Nah. Do you really think we'd keep the new books in somewhere that person could reach? Especially since he burned down that bookstore the other day." KyungSoo laughed, referring to an incident quite some time ago. "All the new books are upstairs. What ChanYeol cooked were the old books that nobody ever reads anymore. I was tasked to dispose of it and ChanYeol seemed to be a great option, inexpensive and effective.... Or I thought he would be." He looked at the 10th-ish books that weren't fully burnt by ChanYeol. "I guess I'll just dump these later."

"But why the whole set up?" BaekHyun asked.

"Do you really think ChanYeol will burn books intentionally? My only problem now is that he didn't stay behind to help clean up." He sighed. "Stupid fairy on crack," he muttered resentfully, making BaekHyun chuckle.

* * * * *

"... And this guy burned most of the store room down!" XiuMin--Or should I say MinSeok--told his friend at lunch the next day in school during their lunch break. The truth was XiuMin was actually from the Northern Side of the border but he often ventured there when he was bored.

Another example of such was JongDae, also known as Chen, who had snuck across the border several times but for a more mundane reason: to buy Kimchi.

Yes, as great as the Northern Side was, they lacked the scrumptious delicacy that was kimchi.

"I'm sure you just imagined that. There is no way a person can burn down a library store room in one burst of energy," Chen told him, stealing some kimchi from his lunch box.

"Yah yah yah!" XiuMin protested, whacking Chen's chopsticks with his own. "I paid for that with my own hard-earned money."

Chen grinned, his mouth full of kimchi. "How hard did you work? This stuff is DELICIOUS!" XiuMin rolled his eyes and turned his attention back to his food but before he could enjoy a single bite, a distinct sob caught his attention.

He turned to see Tao sniffling with a scowl on his face while Kris had an arm around the latter's shoulders, chuckling everyone once in a while. Behind them were Lay, who was reading a book, and Jino, who was talking to the older male although he obviously wasn't paying attention.

"What happened?" Chen asked as soon as his four friends sat down. Tao began blabbering in a way that couldn't be understood by both boys. Jino laughed and handed Tao a packet of tissues.

"It's okay, hyung." Chen and XiuMin just looked confused and so Jino explained. "Kris found out recently that he has the ability of flight and he decided to show Tao by jumping off a roof."

The two boys mouthed "Oh" then chuckled slightly as Tao buried his head in his hands. "T-that was a sick joke, hyung," Tao stuttered.

"You gotta admit though, it was pretty funny," Kris chuckled, patting Tao's back. Tao growled at him and slapped his thighs.

"How bout I try jumping off a roof and see how you'd like it!”

"I probably wouldn't like it very much," Kris smiled. "I mean considering you can't fly. That probably won't end well."

"I hate you..." Tao muttered. He got up to wash his face but a tantilizing smell caught his attention. "XiuMin gege?”

"Yep?" XiuMin responded chewing his food.

"Is that... kimchi?" And with that comment, two other glowing pairs of eyes looked in his direction.

"Curse you, Taaaaooooo!" XiuMin yelled before running off with his kimchi clutched to his chest as if his life depended on it, three boys sprinting after him shortly.


A/N: Exo-M!:D YAAAAAYYY (Or most of them at least). And D.O. finally makes and appearance:D YAAAAYYY! LOL. Now the real action can begin:D in the next chapter 

But I feel kinda guilty because D.O's moment in the chapter was so awkward and EXO-M's appearance was even worseT^T Please don't get mad! I'll make up for it in the next chappie!

Anyway now to welcome the new readers:

Debra_Changmin, ForeverCellist, SaphiaSky, bubblemilkteaahh, vanessa_90, infinite-to-zero, Alexsmile101 (whoa, are you also Alexsmile? I mean I greeted Alexsmile in the previous chapter:O), yourworstnighmare (waaaiiittt, did I welcome you twice or did I miss your name in the last "welcome" segment?), Dena1a, Hitherebye123, musical_chance, 441510, Kironstree (WELCOME BACK:D Hehe^^), and sakiayumi12.

And the story comment replies~~~

@bubblemilkteaahh: WELCOME:D and I honestly didn't notice that Lukai moment until yourworstnightmare pointed it outXD

@Mayumijade: WOOHOO! BAEKYEOL TIME!:D LMAO. I hope he knows. I hope the EXO members all call him Bacon. Dang it's so cuteT^T

@Kironstree: You're welcome:D HahaXD And it's fine. Welcome back againxD LMAO.

@yourworstnightmare: Your comments are so dang kayootXD LMAO. And apparently, SeHun did step on Kai's broken heart. OMG what if SeHun's the villain here?!D: LOL naaahhhh he's just jelly>v< Hehehehehe.

Okay! So that's all the comments for now!:D I haven't closed the Poll in the previous chapter because I still want to know who the new readers ship:D So far the scores areeeee.....

LuHan and Kai: 9

SeHun and LuHan: 14

LuHan and EVERYBODY \^3^/: 4

So HunHan is taking the leeeaaaaddd~~~ But it won't change what I have planned~~~ MuahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahaXD

Okay, next survey question: Who do you ship with SuHo? Let me know in the comments because the Poll only allows 4 choices.... LOL I can't put 11XD Anyhoo, until the next chapteeeeerrrrr~~~~~~