The Forces Part 2

ExoPlanet: The Beginning and The End

"BACON BOY! KKAMJONG!" A loud thud resonated in the nearly empty canteen.

BaekHyun responded first, jerking up with his eyes half open and a trail of drool on his chin. "Who? Wha--?"

"I get it now Bacon! It all makes sense now!" ChanYeol interrupted eagerly, adjusting his unruly hair before opening the book he had plopped on the table and shoving it at the latter. "Don't you see this?" he asked, pointing at a line. "...the legends hereby divide the tree in half and hide each side, hence time is overturned and space turns askew," he read out loud. "Do you know what this means?"

"That you're about to be blacklisted from another library?" Kai, also known as KkamJong, joked, his voice still slightly hoarse from just waking up. He took the book from ChanYeol and put it on the table.

"I don't get what the big hooha was. I mean, it was only one book!" ChanYeol pouted.

"Correction," BaekYeol piped up. "It was one book you were holding, a whole bookshelf behind you and half of Kai's eyebrow!"

"Yea!" Kai added. "And it was all because you thought you had some leads on the forces or whatnot but we all know that that stuff is just legend!"

"Ah! So that's why Mrs Jung was so upset! Anyway, not the point!" ChanYeol shook his head abruptly making his hair messier than it was before. "I promise you guys, the Force is real! 100% real!" he insisted.

"Yea, so are Santa Claus and the tooth fairy," Kai muttered, preparing to go back to sleep.

ChanYeol eyed him with an eyebrow raised. "... What's your point?"

BaekHyun gave himself a facepalm. "ChanYeol, when are you going to give this up?"

"NEVER!" he shouted, slamming his book onto the table again. "Actually, Bacon, I'll let you in on a little secret... SuHo... Is.... Part... Of... The--"

"Don't!" BaekHyun interrupted. "I swear your theories are getting more ridiculous everyday. Don't you ever wonder why you only have three friends?"

"But he is!" He looked at the table not too far away where SuHo, a graduate of the school who was formerly known as JoonMyun, was sitting tutoring SeHun, his cousin.  BaekHyun followed his gaze just in time to see SuHo use his powers to drop water on SeHun--who wasn't paying attention--then laugh. "See?!" ChanYeol hissed.

"See what?" BaekHyun asked.

"He can control water!"

BaekHyun gave him a bored look. "And his cousin can control wind, you can control fire, Kai can teleport, I can light up like Christmas decoration, our Math teacher can make our stationery talk and that kid down the street can make milk come out of his sister's nose. What else is new?"

"Nononono! You don't get it! The leader of the 12 Legends could control water!" ChanYeol began looking for another book in his bag but Kai, who had been listening in, stopped him.

"Hyung, you said only 6 of the legends were reincarnated and Leeteuk, the leader, was not one of them."

"Oh no," BaekHyun groaned. "Not you too."

"What? It's actually pretty interesting!" Kai defended.

"I agree with Kai!" ChanYeol added. "Anyway, that was why I came here! I found a new text! And even though most of the previous texts I've read only mention that HALF of the elements were reincarnated, this one states that the Tree of Life may have been split in half but that doesn't change anything! It just means that the reincarnated are not as united as they were fated to be!"

"Cool story!" a foreign voice answered. The three boys looked up to see SuHo and SeHun standing by their table. "But remember, Yeollie, you have to cross reference. If only one source says so, the material may not be accurate. So SeHun-ah, do you think the source is accurate?" SuHo questioned. SeHun just looked at his hyung with cold, empty eyes and shrugged.

"Of course not!" BaekHyun objected. "He's insane!"

ChanYeol made a face and SuHo laughed. "I don't think so!" he ruffled ChanYeol's hair making the younger boy blush for some strange unknown reason. "Hey, I got some cool research materials at my place about the Legends that you might want to take a look at, wanna come see?"

"I'd love to!" ChanYeol said, a little to eagerly for BaekHyun's liking.

"Let's go then!" SuHo laughed, standing up and left with ChanYeol bounding after him.

The remaining three stared after, obviously forgotten. "Fire and water," Kai murmured thoughtfully. "Funny pairing don't you think?"

BaekHyun glared at him then picked up his bag. "'I got some cool stuff you might want to see at my place.'" he mocked in a funny tone, leaving the school followed by SeHun and Kai.

"You know, hyung, your jealousy is seriously getting a little out of hand," Kai told him.

"I'm not jealous!" he snapped in a loud voice. He began glowing a pulsing red light, clearly indicating that he was pissed.

"Whoa~ Calm down, Tinkerbell, you're starting to look like a stop sign!" Kai teased only to earn a growl from BaekHyun who stormed ahead.

Kai laughed and fell into step with SeHun, who had been walking slightly behind them. "Do you ever think he's going to confess, SeHun-ah?"

There was a silence. And that was fine because Kai wasn't expecting an ans--

"Whether he plans to confess or not is his choice but he better do it before someone else does. Then he'll just be a mess." SeHun's eyes wandered to Kai. "I'm sure Suho hyung values his friendship with BaekHyun but if he likes ChanYeol, I don't see why he should get between them considering that Suho hyung confessed first... In this context I mean." SeHun stopped and so did Kai who turned to face him. "Remind you of anyone, JongIn?" He looked ahead and walked again while Kai stood there frozen.

Shortly, he followed again with a nervous laugh. "Wow, SeHun, you don't talk much but whenever you do, you sound like you escaped from some drama." Kai laughed again at his own remark but this time, even he could tell that it was fake.


A/N: Okay. Wow. Today must be really good day. 2 reasons:

1: EXO'S ALBUM IS OUT AND IT'S SO FRIGGING PERFECTT^T

2: My subscribers increased by A LOT.

Now I'm just gonna take the time to welcome each and every one of you:D Hello to Kironstree, PrncssPatty, tfourpower (OMG is that DaeHyun?), TheCyberCho, falala, Mikee2ful, Baengsin, chrisxjl, vintagesummers, Alexsmile (Oh hai there LuHanXD LOL),  nicute24 (Whoa, it's LuHan again!:D), aZn_sw3in, danangela, kroongho, Mikazsz, Mayumijade, aiden-sneezes (OMG your usernameXD), orionids (Is that OnTae?:O), 0mahsa0, mrbodywave (HUNHANXD), lil_chibi955 and BrandyPatty.

Welcome to ExoPlanet!:D Or... My variation of it... Hehe. Feel free to comment, point out mistakes, constructive critism or just pop by my profile and say "Hi":D I don't bite^^ Now, to the comments!:D

@Kironstree, @yourworstnightmare and @Mayumijade: LuKai Shippers? HAi THERE:D LOL. I'll be sure to take care of your delicate LuKai/KaiHan/KaiLu hearts^^ Stay tuned kaaaaayyy~~~?XD

@eijichu: HunHan IS near. Veeeeerrryyy near nowXD But so is LuKaiD: Which pairing will triumph? Idk~~ Lol I actually do. Stay tuned for the next update^3^

Okay, I just wanna conduct a little poll now and quickly finish this A/N before it becomes longer than the actual chapter.

Just my curiousity lashing out at my A/NXD Hehe. Until the next chapter~~~ Ppyeong!:D