All is well... Or is it really?

ExoPlanet: The Beginning and The End

ChangMin sat up from his post on the West Gate as he spotted a dragon flying towards town. He stood and waved enthusiastically as the dragon landed. "Hey guys! They're here!" he called to the group of medical practitioners he had gathered while they were gone.

ChanYeol and Kris were the first to get off and ChangMin ran over to help them get the rescued off Krunchy's back.

"I want you guys to go to our medical staff once you get off. We need to have all of you checked," ChangMin instructed.

ChanYeol helped BaekHyun down and squeezed his friend's hand in comfort. BaekHyun looked up with a deer-caught-in-headlines expression.

"Your hand--"

But ChanYeol didn't hear him. "You're safe now, don't worry." ChanYeol smiled and got one in reply. He proceeded to carry another passenger down as BaekHyun took hold of the younger male's shirt, wanting to tell him to get his hand bandaged, but not wanting to disturb him.

"BaekHyun!" Jino called as soon as Kris helped him down.

BaekHyun, who never left ChanYeol's side since he was freed, let go of ChanYeol's shirt and pulled his roommate into a hug. ChanYeol stared at them as he carried one of the weaker survivors to the medics.

BaekHyun felt water landing on his collar bone and pulled back to see Jino crying. "What's wrong?" he asked, his eyebrows creasing with worry.

"I-I thought I wo-would never s-s-see you again!" Jino sobbed pulling BaekHyun back into a hug.

BaekHyun hugged back tighter. "It's okay. I'm alive, you're alive. We're safe." BaekHyun's eyes met ChanYeol's over his roommate's shoulder and he sent the latter a soft smile.

ChanYeol sent back what he thought was a smile, but Kris nudged his shoulder as he helped Tao down. "What crawled up your and died?"

ChanYeol looked at Kris then back at his best friend... Who found another best friend. Is this it? Was he so mad about my theory that he replaced me with someone else? But I was right wasn't I--

Tao, who was leaning against Kris for support, poked ChanYeol as he walked past him to get checked. "Don't worry about it," Tao told ChanYeol. "Jino has his eyes on someone else."

"Wha...?"

Tao smiled, his eyes forming crescents. "You're jealous."

ChanYeol chuckled. "Am I that obvious?"

Tao shook his head. I just know how you feel.

"Okay, talk later, check first," Kris interrupted, wrapping an arm around Tao's waist.

Tao nodded and smiled once more at ChanYeol. "It was nice seeing you again ChanYeol. Thanks for taking care of Kris." He saluted before walking away. He turned to Kris and poked his cheek. "You went within a 10m radius of a certain lunatic whom you are partnered with."

"Hmm?" Kris hummed, gently letting Tao sit on a chair to wait for his checkup.

Tao took Kris' hand and pointed to his palm. "Your restraining order." He dropped the older male's hand. "You should be punished Kevin. Wu. Yi. Fan." Tao smirked, folding his arms.

Kris laughed. "That's nothing I can't handle." He leaned in front of Tao. "Huang. Zi. Tao."

Tao pouted and looked away. "Fine. Since ChanYeol saved us anyway, I'll lift the restraining order."

"Bless us all," Kris said sarcastically, rolling his eyes.

"But!" Tao added, holding a finger up. "That doesn't mean I can't reinstate the restraining order!"

Kris laughed and took Tao's hand, giving it a kiss. "The only way that threat will ever be effective is if it's a restraining order from you."

Tao's eyes widened and he blushed, shrinking into the collar of his dirty white uniform. He pushed away Kris' face and tucked his hand in his pockets. "Why are you so cheesy?"

"Next!" the medic snapped before Tao could see Kris' smirk.

Meanwhile, ChangMin assisted the last of their survivors then turned to ChanYeol with a frown. "Where's YunHo?"

ChanYeol's eyes widened and he smacked a hand over his mouth. "H-hyung. He was left behind. I-I'm so sorry. We'll go back--"

ChangMin laughed. "Don't sweat it. The only one who should be worried now is the captors. YunHo hyung's a big boy and he can take care of himself. That place will be burned to ashes and he'll be strutting past the West Gate in a few day's time completely unharmed."

ChanYeol smiled and relaxed. "That's nice to know."

"Another thing that's nice to know: as promised, we'll trust you to transport the women and children to the Border Stadium. Congratulations. Your operation starts tomorrow." ChangMin ruffled his hair. "You did good, kid. Now you worry about your own problems for today, okay? Can't afford you to be all short-circuited and distracted on the first trip tomorrow."

"Problems...?" ChanYeol repeated blankly.

ChangMin jerked his head towards BaekHyun and Jino who were getting checked together, hand in hand as if they would never let go. "Make your move, boy. He's not going to wait forever." He looked down at ChanYeol's bloody hand and grimaced. "...Or he has haemophobia. Get your hands clean, ChanYeol you look like you murdered someone."

* * * * *

"Come on, Lay, you can do it!" SuHo cheered as Lay glared at SeHun's face, a hand on his scraped cheek.

After finding out that Lay was a healer, SuHo decided to get him to practice projecting his powers onto other people. Starting with his cousin. It was considered compensation for SeHun to be the first target after the latter had punched Lay.

Lay attempted to concentrate, clearing his mind from all distractions but SeHun's disbelieving, bored, sleepy face was really bugging him. He wanted to slap the boy rather than heal him at the moment.

SeHun sighed and glowered right back at Lay. "Are you even doing anything? Or are you using this as an excuse to stare at my face?" SuHo smacked the back of his head. "YAH!"

"Yah? What 'yah'?! Yah! I'm your hyung!" SuHo reprimanded. He closed his eyes then shook his head with a sigh then looked at SeHun, a smile on his face. "Just be patient. This is to help you, SeHun." He turned to Lay. "How about you take a break?"

Lay looked blankly at SuHo then brought his hand from SeHun's face to his side. He nodded and left the medical tent.

"I don't like that guy," SeHun muttered.

SuHo smiled and ruffled his cousin's hair. "Give him a chance, SeHun, he's done nothing wrong... Other than exist of course because that clearly offends you," he continued, sarcasm apparent in his voice. He nudged the boy. "Go apologize."

"For what?!" SeHun snapped. SuHo raised an eyebrow incredulously. "I did nothing wrong!"

SuHo scoffed and folded his arms. "Right because punching someone in the face is the perfect way to establish friendships and roll out the welcome wagon."

"And what makes you think I want to be friends with him?" SeHun retorted.

SuHo shook his head with a chuckle. "LuHan brought him in."

SeHun's features softened. "LuHan was here...?" he whispered to himself. "Was he alright?"

SuHo made a face. "I don't know, why don't you ask him?"

SeHun shook his head as if to clear out his thoughts and glared at SuHo. "Was that supposed to change anything?"

SuHo laughed and left the room. "That's up to you my dear cousin, just stating facts here," he called from another curtain-room.

He chuckled to himself when he heard the curtains rustle in the other room and SeHun's footsteps trudging out the tent. SuHo jumped when someone poked him in the ribs. Turning, he saw TaeYeon glaring at him playfully. "You're a liar."

"And you're eavesdropping," SuHo laughed, pinching TaeYeon's cheeks. She stuck out her tongue and he pinched even harder, sticking out his tongue with a "Merong".

"Hey, SuHo, we're leaving-- Whoa." SuHo  and TaeYeon looked up to see KyungSoo and Chen standing by the doorway, KyungSoo's eyes practically popping out of their sockets and Chen was smirking. "Were we... Interrupting something?"

"I sure hope not because that was a disaster," Chen joked. "Your lips have to meet first. Then you stick out your tongue."

TaeYeon and SuHo blushed and straightened up. "Was there something you guys needed?" SuHo stuttered.

"Yea, we were just leaving," KyungSoo muttered and left the tent.

Chen stared after his retreating figure worriedly then turned to SuHo. "Bye, hyung." And with that, he left.

Meanwhile, Lay sat outside the stadium, holding his hands out in front of a wilting plant, glaring at it unknowingly. SeHun watched from afar, leaning against a wall with his arms folded. He got up and planned to approach him but an engine revving up on the other side caught his attention. He turned to see KyungSoo in his car from SooMan, and Chen hopping in.

SeHun looked back at Lay's figure then to the car. "Might as well say goodbye." With a shrug, he walked to the car, leaving Lay to glare at the plant in peace... Which didn't last too long.

A soft voice drifted to Lay's ears, pulling him out of his concentration. The voice was pleasant and smooth but Lay was annoyed by the sudden distraction. He looked around for its source when he felt something creeping up his arm. It was the plant, slowly wrapping itself around his wrist and onto his arm. With a yell, he ripped it off his arm and threw it accross him...

It landed in front of a pair of feet that he hadn't noticed before. He also didn't notice the singing had stopped. A thin, pale woman bent down and dug a hole, putting the plants roots in the soil gently. "Why did you do that?" the woman asked, patting the soil around the plant.

"H-huh?"

"You hurt this poor plant," the woman frowned, caressing its leaves. She began singing to it softly and Lay recognized it as the singing voice earlier. He could only watch in amazement when the plant straightened up and seemed to grow as her song progressed. When the song finished, the plant became a small bush, purple bell-shaped flowers and berries growing out of its branches. The woman looked up, holding up a hand with a friendly smile. "Hong SungMi XiYue Dana."

Lay stared at her dumbly.

She laughed. "My name. It's Hong SungMi XiYue Dana. You can just call me Dana or SungMi."

Lay shook her hand. "That's a very long name."

She laughed again. "My parents are from different sides of the border. They couldn't decide what name to give me so Hong SungMi--"

"--XiYue Dana," Lay completed with a smile. "That means--"

"'Hapiness of Heaven'." She sat across him. "My mom also loved plants. She brought one home every chance she got. That's why I am able to do this." She gestured to the plant. "It's a.... uhm..." She looked towards the sky, snapping her fingers. "Ah! An atropa belladonna!"

"It looks delicious," Lay commented.

She smacked his hand as it reached out to pluck a berry. "It's poisonous. It's not called the deadly nightshade for nothing." She got up. "Well, it was nice meeting you, Lay. I hope you master your powers and heal SeHun." With a nod, she walked towards the entrance where she bumped into SeHun who had heard most of their conversation after bidding Chen and KyungSoo farewell. "Oh, hey there SeHun! Lay's over there if you want to apologize." With that, she walked inside.

SeHun looked up and saw Lay staring at him. With a sigh, SeHun approached Lay, hands in his pockets. "That was--"

"--Dana. I know."

"Dana noona," SeHun corrected. He stood there awkwardly with his hands in his pockets then pointed to the plant. "Did she do that?" Lay looked at the plant then back at SeHun, then nodded. SeHun frowned and plucked out the plant at its roots.

"Hey!" Lay protested as SeHun broke the plant's stem and tore it apart, pocketing a flower.

"Atropa belladonna. It symbolizes death, deception and danger," SeHun told him. "Did she tell you what her powers were?" Lay thought back and shook his head, remembering that she never really gave him a verbal answer. "The plants speak to her. I heard your conversation, Lay. You didn't tell her your name, your powers and why you were out here. Plants are her eyes and ears. She can hear them, she can speak to them and when she sings, the symbolism of the plant that sprouts can indicate someone's future." He held up the flower he had kept. "Atropa belladonna, Devil's Cherries, Death Cherries, Deadly Nightshades. Something bad's gonna happen so I suggest you hurry up and master your powers because the future she just predicted is not going to be pretty."

SeHun his heels and left, forgetting his reason for looking for Lay in the first place.

Lay sat there and recalled how the plant wrapped around his wrist earlier.... Did Dana just predict his future?


First of all,

csjh.gif

The Grace anybody? Eh? Eh? Eh?:D

dana-1.gif

Hehe^^ Okay, I'm not going to reveal much about the next chapter... Oh wait. Lol. It involves a lot of this guy:



And this guy:



Because I know ya'll miss those guys.

lena1.gif

Wuahahahaha~

Welcome to the fanfic janghyunseungfreak8D and zShawo_lic~~

Here's umma D.O. for ya'll!

*sat here for an hour trying to copy the first gif but failing so pretend it's here will youT^T OTL*

LOL D.O.'s like "How many times do I have to tell this kid not to put strange things in his mouth¬.¬"

tumblr_m3ul2abcYZ1qbkx40o2_250.gif

Comment replieeessss~~~~

@Xcutionist: Yep~ ChanYeol's Yesung reincarnate You saw nothingO.O LOL. Oh hey, since LuHan will be appearing in the next chapter, of course SeHun will be there tooXD

@hokuspokus: I get what you mean>< But you gotta admit it's hilariousXD Here, to get your mind of that

tumblr_m3uk4wgnDt1qbkx40o2_250.gif

Damn SeHun has attractive nostrilsT^T

@Kironstree: ^^ The wait is ovaaaarrrrr~!

tumblr_m3tsdjGFf31qckpm2o2_250.gif

@meomeo: Wait for the HunHans in the next chapterrrr~~~ As well as the baekyeols and the taoris and the lukai and the OT12s~~~~ Kekekeke

@aZn_sw3in: LOL. Sorry bout the Sunwoo/Baro thingXD LOL. He was the first person that came into my mind when I thought of bad guy... But we all know he ain't~~~ Hehe^^

tumblr_m3ubcbtTHk1rs3rvyo4_250.gif

@bluegroove10: And HunHan will reunite~~~ ;D And don't worry bout the future. There's always rain before a rainbow sooo... Yea, don't worry^^

@OccasionalMuse: You and me both. (Btw, heads up, your reply has one gif and another paragraph after so LOOK OUT!XD) Listening to SuKiRa I was like "Wow, they got good taste:D" Then TheHun... Sigh. "I like Baby by Justin Bieber".

And then I was like:

image

Yea, I ain't a Bieber fan. I think he's okay but nothing really blew me away. Like "meh". Hehe^^ And I second you on the many spazz-worth moments in SuKiRaXD Hey, did you know that Exo-K's gonna be on running man? YEEEEESSSSSSSSSS! SuKiRa was so awesome and it was just a radio, I can't even imagine Running Man OTL And thanks for the good luck and ChanYeol's fear explanation will come very soon so stay tuneeeedddd.... I feel like I'm procrastinating hereO.e But meh~;D

@BlossomB: Awwww:3 Thank you^^ Ehehe, but it ain't my gifs. It's like 99.99% from tumblr and 0.01% from Photobucket so...>< Dayum I'd make my own but idk how~~ And my exams went great:D Hehe^^ And mindblowingly awesome? I don't think I reached that level yetD:  But I'm trying sooooo^^ Hehe. Glad you like it^^

tumblr_m3uphmm7is1r8l552o1_250.gif

@fluffcloud: OMG I TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOUR FRIEND! But I never thought of it that way till I saw your commentXD Maybe that's why SeHun likes BabyXD Because JB looks like LuHanXD And I can't promise anything~ Hehe^^ Btw, ChanYeol's group was the first one on Krunchy soooo... LOL sorry I'll add on to that description later^^ HAHA OTL I AM SO SORRY FOR HURTING BAROXD Don't kill me yea;D I didn't think anyone would really take noticeXD But two of my readers did including you so... So he's KyuMin's son-in-law? And that makes Sandeullie their son right?:D BADEUL! OOOOHHHHHYEEEAAAA! Another ship I will go down withXD

tumblr_m3plb4Uacu1rn3neco2_250.gif

Okay, so that's it for comment replies but--

WAITWAITWAITWAITWAIT

image

"EXO-M will be recording MAMA with EXO-K on inkigayo this sunday 120513 which will be aired on 120520's Inkigayo"

tumblr_m3u500Pyqg1r5dst9o1_250.gif

*inhales* *exhales* *inhales* *exhales*

Excuse me...

IS THIS SOME KIND OF JOKE?! OMG MY OT12 FEELS! TO CAN, I CANNOT! UGH TEGVFSCDBRGVFESXBRGVCDSXWCDV! MOST IMPORTANTLY OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG HUNHAN. ON THE SAME STAGE. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH! OVARIES. BOOM! ERVFDVFDEFCDSEFVDC! FIRST PEOPLE TELL ME EXO-K WILL BE PERFORMING SORRY SORRY, THEN THEY TELL ME THAT EXO-K WILL BE ON RUNNING MAN--NOW THIS?! MY FANGIRL HEART! I CAN'T TAKE IT! AAAAAAHHHHHHH

imageimage

Gonna go endlessly bug my sis about this so gonna cut this A/N off now~~ TAKE CARE GUYS!XD See ya'll tmr!