B&E

ExoPlanet: The Beginning and The End

"Have you extracted the gene from his blood?"

"Not yet, Sir. Our top performers suggest we conduct the Extraction. The gene is too far encripted in his genes for any other means."

"Well find other means!" his boss hissed, slamming the table. "You will not harm him!"

"Yes, sir," the employee answered shakily.

He pinched the bridge of his nose and rested his elbows on the table. "What about subject T1.6? Have you found a way to nullify his powers?"

"Not fully, Sir. We are able to minimize it with our new drug but not to completely abolish his abilities."

"Meaning?" his boss sighed.

"He can slow time down but not stop it completely."

"That's not what we're looking for."

"We're working on the drug's development." His boss sighed and rubbed his face with both hands. "We only recieved the subject today and our progress considerably fast--"

"You're blabbering." He rested his face on his hands. "And I don't care. Go work on the stupid drug and don't come back until it is a success. Same for those in your team. Remember, I need it by the eclipse."

"Yes, sir."

"Good. Dismissed."

The man bowed and left.

* * * * *

"Whoosh! Whoosh! Whoooooosh! Hyung look! I'm a ninja!"

"ChanYeol, you have got to stay quiet, or this plan won't work," Kris reprimanded.

All the males in the town between 18 to 21 were all gathered in the Western side of the town where most of the kidnappings took place. YunHo and ChangMin as well as a few other men were monitering the premises from the ground while Kris and ChanYeol monitered from the highest point of the city, Krunchy at their side, waiting for a call or signal from any of the men.

It was close to midnight and ChanYeol was getting bored. He wasn't allowed to sleep and he had a really hard time staying up so to keep himself awake, he decided to toy with the blankets ChangMin had lent them.

"Look, hyung! Now I'm a ghost!" He sat up, the blanket over his head.

"ChanYeol."

"... sorry." There was an peaceful silence until ChanYeol spoke again. "Hyung?"

"What?!" Kris snapped, leaning over the building's railings.

"I need to peeeeee."

Kris messed up his hair with annoyed click of his tongue. "And what do you want me to do? Change your diaper? God dammit ChanYeol, just go to the toilet downstairs."

"But... I'm scared of the dark."

"..."

"Hyung?"

Kris sighed and got up. "Hurry up and go to the stinking toilet already. We can't leave our posts for too long."

ChanYeol let out a firm "okay" and stood up, clutching Kris' sleeves as if his life depended on it on their way to the toilet.

Kris the toilet lights and leaned against the wall as ChanYeol went into one of the many toilet cubicles.

When ChanYeol got out of the toilet, he chuckled seeing Kris knocked out on the ground, snoring slightly. "Hyung I thought you said we should stay up?" ChanYeol laughed, shaking some water from his wet hands onto Kris' face.

Kris jerked up and stood. "Sorry." He washed his face then left the toilet after turning the lights off, ChanYeol following him closely. Abruptly, Kris stopped walking, making ChanYeol bump into his back with an "oomph". He narrowed his eyes. He could have sworn he saw someone walking past him. "Someone's here," he whispered.

ChanYeol's eyes flashed to the door. He could've sworn he saw something-- There it was again!

An object in the room reflected the moonlight. Kris spotted it first before it came flying in their direction. "Move!" he yelled, pushing ChanYeol to the ground as he ducked. The object bounced of the wall and Kris ran towards its source with a roar, to a corner that the moonlight couldn't reach from the window.

ChanYeol eyed the object. "Wow. A knife," he gulped.

"CHANYEOL! CALL YUNHO!" Kris commanded, wrestling with an unknown figure.

"Right!" ChanYeol gasped, taking out a walkie talkie from his pocket but before he could speak, a voice came out loud and clear.

"Kris! ChanYeol! Someone has been taken near the town's border. Where are you guys?" It was YunHo.

ChanYeol looked up at where he assumed Kris to be. "Hyung, we have to go." Kris landed on his back in front of the window and ChanYeol could see some monster reaching for Kris' face as Kris tried to kick him away.

"ChanYeol! Don't just stand there!"

"W-what do I do?!"

Kris' grip on the monster's wrist slipped and it managed to land a punch on his face then proceed to wrap its fingers around Kris' neck. "The knife, ChanYeol. The KNIFE!" he choked out.

"You want me to murder someone?!"

"He clearly has no problem with murdering me!" Kris grunted and pried the monster's hands from his neck. "CHANYEOL!" The monster, with its distorted grin, sat on Kris' stomach and pinned the boy's arms above his head with one arm as the other reached into his pockets and pulled out an injection, letting out a digusting, wet laugh as he brought it closer to Kris' neck. "PARK CHAN--"

The monster let out a gurgle and blood began dripping out of his mouth, onto Kris' face. It dropped on the ground next to Kris, dropping the injection, and ChanYeol let out a strangled yelp. ChangMin stood by them, wiping blood off a dagger that Kris assumed he had used to kill the monster.

"Thanks," Kris grunted, sitting up and using his shirt to wipe the blood of his face with a grimace.

"Welcome," ChangMin answered. "But hurry up, YunHo's waiting for you at the Western gate. The kidnappers had a head start but with... Krunchy," he snickered. "I'm sure you'll be able to catch up easily."

Kris nodded obediently and ran up to get Krunchy, dragging a shaken ChanYeol with him.

"D2.9."

Kris looked at ChanYeol as climbed up and helped the younger male up as well. "What?"

"D2.9," ChanYeol repeated, wrapping his hands around Kris waist and Krunchy took off. "It was tattooed on his arm." Kris nodded silently, not too sure how to answer him. "What do you think it meant?"

"It's YunHo!" Kris pointed out at a figure sitting by the western gate. He patted Krunchy's back and Krunchy landed with a heavy grunt.

YunHo climbed on. "They went straight ahead!" he told them. Kris didn't waste a moment getting Krunchy up again. It wasn't long before they spotted a beaten up van--moving surprisingly fast despite the fact that it looked like it was going to fall apart any second. "That's the van."

Kris nodded and followed the van until it came to a stop.

It was a rather suspicious place in the center of what looked like a mining site. It was just a plain white rectangle plopped in the middle of four surrounding walls around 2 meters high that seemingly had no entrance, no security ad no sign of life. The white should have gotten slightly off with all the dust surrounding the place but it was strangely spotless.

They hovered over the site while waiting for the van to drive down its path, going round and around until it reached the building. It seemed to take forever but when they made it to the Northern face of the structure, the ground gave way and began sinking in, taking the van with it. When the van completely disappeared, a layer of gravel covered the spot where it once was, as if nothing happened.

Kris landed Krunchy just outside the hole and stepped off, followed by YunHo and ChanYeol. "Can we trust Krunchy to stay here and not run away?" YunHo asked.

Kris looked at the dragon that had plopped himself on the dirt, resting its head on the ground, eyes hlf closed. "He'll just sleep here." he chuckled. "So what do we do?"

"Fly us over, will you?" YunHo requested. Kris hummed in reply and piggybacked YunHo and carried ChanYeol bridal-style. Slowly and carefully, he decended down the hole and landed behind one of the building's four walls.

The building was ridiculously clean, it was practically shining when the trio reached it.

After going one round, they found a lone door facing the North. It was double-sided and metallic. One would have expected about million locks and a required password but other than the fact that it was metal, the door did the security no good. The door opened when YunHo turned the knob.

They had to shield their eyes from the bright surroundings compared to the darkness outside.

When their eyes adjusted, YunHo walked forward, following the direction of the completely empty hallway before it split into two paths.

"I'll go left, you two go right," YunHo instructed. With a smile, he patted their backs.  "All the best, boys." He walked down his designated path and KrisYeol did the same.

* * * * *

"Sir."

"Hmmm?"

"We have intruders."

The man had a hard time believing his secretary but upon facing the surveillance wall behind him, he laughed at three unknown males crossing over the outside. "What idiots!" he scoffed, bringing his finger to his lips in attempt to hold back hysterical laughter. 

"Shall I call security, Sir?"

He waved a hand at his assistant. "No, no, leave them be. Disover what they may but block the entrance."

"They have a dragon with them, Sir."

"Hah! Four new test subjects without even trying!" He clapped gleefully with a chuckle. "Jirou, sedate the dragon, bring him in, have all the staff sent to their dormitories--have them as test subjects if they refuse to cooperate, unlock all facilities except that of the subjects and bring me popcorn. This is going to be so much fun."


image

I just needed that somewhere. DAYUM the doggeh's kayoot><~~~~ Squiggle squiggle squiggleeeeee~~