Game Plans, Effects and Dragons

ExoPlanet: The Beginning and The End

Lay carried his sister's and mother's packages out to the vehicle that was transporting them to B124AP224.

Mr and Mrs Jo were also loading their suit cases onto the trunk of the rocket-car thing. Mr Jo helped Lay's mother put their belongings in the trunk as well then closed the trunk before putting a hand around his wife's shoulders.

Mrs Jo had stopped crying some time ago and was practically lifeless. She still held Jino's hat in her hands, the loose strands, occasionally sniffing the hat to savor whatever traces of Jino it had left. Other than those actions, she would mindlessly just follow whatever she was instructed to do, her features completely devoid of emotion.

Lay was pulled out of his thoughts by a tug on his hoodie. He looked down and saw Sulli holding her arms out towards him. He picked her up and gave her a peck on the cheek. "Lay oppa, you're following us right?" she questioned.

"Of course," Lay smiled. "I won't be getting on the same ship because you're too fat," he joked, poking Sulli's chubby cheeks. She frowned and folded her arms with a pout.

"You're the fat one!" she retorted, jabbing his cheek as well.

Lay laughed and shook his head. "Okay, I'm the fat one," he 'admitted'. Sulli giggled and rested her head on his shoulder as they watched the driver do last minute checks on the equipment. "Sulli-yah, oppa will only be seeing you after he finds Jino oppa."

Sulli looked up. "Will that be a long time?" Lay sighed.

"Maybe." He looked at Sulli. "But you have to promise me to take care of Umma." He began walking towards the vehicle as the driver got into the driver's seat.

Sulli nodded, her pigtails bouncing vigorously. "I will!"

"Sulli, we have to go now," her mother told her, holding out her arms. Sulli pouted but leaned towards her mother. Lay let her slide into their mother's arms. "Take care, YiXing," his mother whispered, kissing him on the forehead.

"I will," Lay replied. Sulli waved as their mother got into the vehicle.

"Stay safe," Mr Jo added awkwardly, his wife still next to him.

Lay bowed. "I will," he smiled and turned to Mrs Jo. "Don't worry, Mrs Jo, I'll be sure Jino returns to you safe and sound."

Mr Jo nodded and Mrs Jo just looked up from the beanie she had been staring at. "Come on JinAh, the driver's--" Mrs Jo pulled out of husband's hold and hugged Lay.

"Thank you," she murmured into his ear, giving him a kiss on the cheek.

"OI! We don't have all day!" the driver called rudely out the window. Mrs Jo pulled back and gave Lay a final nod before going into the vehicle followed shortly by Mr Jo.

The doors closed and Lay watched the vehicle slowly rise and fade into nothing but an empty space. Invisibility was apparently a must for safety purposes as the driver had told him earlier. As soon as the vehicle disappeared, Lay retreated to what once his mother's house to think of a game plan.

* * * * *

Jino sat up from his bed when the doors opened and watched as BaekHyun was thrown into the room roughly. The men shortly left, leaving BaekHyun on the floor. BaekHyun looked like he was going to be sick. He was panting haggardly, quivering occasionally, sweat running down his face and a red light shone from his body whenever he inhaled.

Jino lifted BaekHyun up gently and placed him on the bed across his. "Sleep," he told BaekHyun as he pulled the blanket up to his chest. BaekHyun didn't reply. He just his side, facing the wall, and curled up into a ball, practically ignoring Jino if it were not for that subtle nod that Jino barely caught.

Jino was about to return to his bed when he noticed a metallic object around BaekHyun's right wrist. He lifted up BaekHyun's sleeve and noticed that it was a bracelet similar to his own. Jino sighed and touched the bracelet on BaekHyun. It was pretty plain. Just one sliver band tightly wrapped around BaekHyun's wrist. The only design on it was "B6.2" written on one side. Like the "J13.4" in his case. He sat down by BaekHyun's bed and traced the "B6.2" etched onto BaekHyun's bracelet when a sudden shock bit into the skin where his own bracelet was, making his hand draw back.

"No bright ideas," the metallic voice told him over the speakers. Jino rolled his eyes and returned back to his bed, planning to get some shut eye as well.

* * * * *

"Hellooooooooooooo!" ChanYeol sang into the chamber he had entered. "Anyone hoooooooooooome? Why is it so dark?" He opened his palm and let his fire ignite on it. The light was bright enough to land on a raven black SUV that ChanYeol would have missed if it were not for his reflection. "Oooooooh, shiny!"

"Whose is it?" XiuMin asked, carrying his bag down the stairs with SuHo by his side. "Ours maybe?" XiuMin suggested, pulling the key away from his bag. He tried the car door's keyhole but the door didn't bulge. Kris and Tao also tried their keys to get the same results as XiuMin.

They looked at LuHan and Kai who were looking around their bag in search of the key. "Maybe you don't get transportation... I mean Kai can already teleport..." ChanYeol pointed out, pressing his face against the car's cool exterior. Kai pouted childishly, making LuHan chuckle and ruffle his hair. "Aaaaaah," ChanYeol sighed as the car cooled his warm cheek. "Guess this only leaves KyungSoo and Chen."

KyungSoo took the key from his bag and pushed it in the car door then turning it....

With a click, the car door swung open and Chen let out a loud cheer. "OH YESSSS!!! I CALL SHOTGUN!"

"No, I call shotgun!" KyungSoo protested. "I don't have a driver's licence!"

"Neither do I," Chen gasped.

Kris smacked his forehead. "You'd think that this SooMan fellow at least did some backup check before assigning you two a car."

The group continued venturing deeper into the underground chamber, where there was only one other vehicle; an RV that belonged to Tao and SeHun. Only Kris-ChanYeol and SuHo-XiuMin were left without vehicles.

Both pairs stood facing a single door, which was located at the end of the tunnel. The rest of the group were helping extract the vehicles from underground. As smart as they thought SooMan was, he apparently had forgotten that they needed to get the vehicles out.

SuHo stepped forward first and pushed his key into the key hole. With a creak, the door opened.

Inside, was a collosal library that stretched about five floors below. "BOOKS!" ChanYeol shrieked, pushing past SuHo and disappearing behind the endless shelves. But what caught everyone else's attention was the snore that came from the bottom.

SuHo stepped back and XiuMin and Kris stepped forward. "No. Way." XiuMin gasped.

Kris gulped. "It's--"

"A DRAGON!"


Well this was a short chapter.... Sorry guys! My friends came over to do a project today and I barely had time to update because they were using my com. Anyway, I'll be sure to put up a longer chapter tomorrow so please wait for it^^ And dang, no fluffy pairing action of any form here:< BUT TILL THE NEXT CHAPTER!:D

Greetings to untinnu, snowbrella, joy-logy, pinoCChyo, 1shinee4ever3:D I hope you guys enjoy^^ Wow I should really change my welcoming speech, this is really getting old....

COMMENT REPLIES!:D

@Nana_Exo: Wow I'm good:> LOL. Who's your bias in EXO then?:D

@Xcutionist: What happened? That will be elaborated... You'll find out soon:D And I want to do a double update really bad! But it's my exam period now>< Probably around next month, you'll be seeing quite a few double updates so please be patient:3

@nicute24: LMAO. "So Bacon's not fried, but he's chemically modified and glow in the dark... okay" LMAO THIS LINE MADE MY LIFEXD

@Kironstree: Yes, yes he isXD

@SadisticReborn: Kris is gonna need Bacon to handle EggyeolXD HEHE.

@BlossomB: I didn't hurt him!D: I would never! That evil scientist guy did! If only the 10 EXO boys focused and rescued him already>< LOL. But that's up to me. Sorry Bacon, it's not dramatic enough yet.

@yourworstnightmare: One word: ROFLMAOXD Or more like ROFLLAB

@ForeverCellist: Singapore^^v

@AlteaAuroraRia: Thank you for your love^3^ Hehe. Don't worry, I'll take care of SeHun in the next chapter~~~

@aiden-sneezes: But Kai ain't badD: ...Or is he? Naaaaaawwww... But WAITO.O ..... Naaaaaawww, he's just doing his job as the resident er:D

@Aethoria: More er Kai moments.... Soon. MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

@joy-logy: *bows* Thank you! You make my fanfic sound so goodTT^TT I wish it was THAT awesome but it's just... "Meh" for me. I am so sorry that this chapter didn't seem as good as the others but for your sake and for the sake of my other readers, I will work harder to make my chapters better, kay? Thank you once again^3^

Kay, that's it^^ Ah, gotta go do homework now... Baaaiiiii~~~ Hope you liked this chapter:D