First Snow, First Love (Feat: Chae Drama & Nam Eunhee)

A Christmas Special

"What to do what to do!" Drama yells.

Walking back and forth through the room, Yoseob finally puts it to an end, pulling his best friend down for a sat.

"Drama! Calm down!" Yoseob said.

"What are you so worked up about anyways?" Yoseob asked, taking a sip out of his water.

"I didn't get Eunhee a Christmas gift yet." Drama confessed.

Yoseob's eyes widened, spitting his water out.

"Ah! Hyung!" Drama yelled, wiping the water off his face.

"STILL!  I thought you were going to get her that necklace! The heart one!" Yoseob yelled.

"I want to get her a special gift! I mean she is my first girlfriend ever, so she's technically my first love and I don't know what to get her! I asked her and she's like anything is fine but WHAT IS ANYTHING!" Drama screamed, panicking.

Yoseob thought for a little bit and smiled.  He picked up a pen and a notebook.

"Here." Yoseob said, shoving the pen and notebook in his lap.

"What is this for?!" Drama asked.

"You have a voice, write her a song and sing it to her for Christmas." Yoseob said.

"You think she'll like that kind of present?" Drama asked.

"Trust me, I, Yang Yoseob is Lee Hyemi's cousin.  I've known Eunhee for the longest time, she's Hyemi's best friend.   She even told Hyemi that she would love a guy to sing to her on Christmas." Yoseob smiled.

"But, I can't sing! Hyung! You sing better than me!" Drama said.

"Calm down! Come on, I'll help you at some parts okay.  It will be a duet.  Christmas Eve is in a few days, let's get started!"

 

Few Days Later~ (Eunhee's apartment)

Eunhee smiled. She stared at the photo of her and Drama.  Her and Drama have been dating since they were in high school.  They were high school sweethearts.  Won best couple two years in a roll.  Today is Christmas Eve.  Drama called Eunhee earlier, telling her to meet him at Seoul Square at 7PM.  She thought she would walk around town for the day and meet up with him at that time.

"Eunhee!"

Eunhee waved to see her two best friends, Hyemi and Hyesun.

"So! Let's just say, Drama is working on something big for tonight." Hyemi smiled.

"Big? Like what?" Eunhee asked.

"Well it might as well be special, you two have been dating for years already!" Hyesun laughed.

"It's only been four years." Eunhee said.

"Like I said, dating for years!" Hyesun teased.

"Ah! I'm going crazy!" Eunhee yelled.

"Don't worry, I bet whatever Drama is preparing, its going to be epic!" Hyemi said.

Eunhee just smiled.

With Drama & Yoesob - At Seoul Square

Setting up the equipment.  Junhyung, Hyemi's boyfriend and Doojoon, Hyesun's boyfriend, helped their best friend prepare for the big event.

"So, you have the lyrics memorized right!" Yoseob asked.

"Yes I do.  I've been practicing." Drama said.

"These lyrics are awesome, she'll love it for sure!" Doojoon said, setting up the mics.

"Hyung, you got the music right!" Drama asked Junhyung.

Junhyung eyes widened.

Flashback:

"I'm gonna head down Hyemi!" Junhyung yelled.

"Do you have everything!" Hyemi called.

"Yeah I do!"

Leaving the CD on the kitchen counter.

End of flashback.

Doojoon walked up to Junhyung.

"YAH! Did you not bring it!" Doojoon yelled.

Junhyung just smiled, running to his car.

Drama's face fell, as he started walking back and forth.

"NOT AGAIN! Calm down Drama, Junhyung went to go get the CD" Yoseob said.

"What to do! What to do! We can't practice without the music!" Drama yelled.

"Come on, we'll do it acapella right now.  Let's go practice in the car." Yoseob said, dragging Drama with him.

Junhyung and Doojoon drove to Hyemi's house.  His eyes widened, as he walked in the CD wasn't there.

"It was here!" Junhyung yelled.

"Are you sure?" Doojoon asked, raising his left eyebrow.

"Yes hyung it was!"

All of a sudden, Junhyung's phone rang, he looked at his phone to see a picture of his girlfriend Hyemi.

"Hyemi ah." Junhyung said.

"Oppa, are you sure you brought everything with you?" Hyemi asked.

"You have the CD don't you.." Junhyung asked.

"Yes... Next time, THINK FIRST!" Hyemi yelled hanging up.

"Okay, I'm going to get busted from Yoseob hyung and Hyemi... great~" Junhyung sighed, as they left the apartment.

With Hyemi, Eunhee and Hyesun.

"Did he forget the CD!" Hyesun asked, almost yelling.

"I've got it.  That boy! So forgetful.  Let's go give this to Drama before he starts freaking out!"

Eunhee was left by herself.  She stared at her watch, 6:50pm it read.

"I should start heading down."

Eunhee walked near to the Seoul Square.  Seats were laid all over.  She noticed a seat labeled "Nam Eunhee."

Eunhee giggled.  She sat in her seat, waiting for the show to start.  She looked around to see many people sitting, big crowds waiting for the performance to start.  Looking back at the stage, her eyes widened to see Drama nervously smiling toward the crowd.

"Um, is this thing working?" Drama asked, tapping the mic.

Eunhee laughed, watching her boyfriend on stage.

"Um, My friend Yoseob and I will be singing a song we wrote together.  It's to all those couples out there who found their first love and is with them at this very moment.  I hope you guys enjoy."

play: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PSeVpW-ddJo

The music started, as Drama starting singing.

this song is dedicated you (pointing at Eunhee)
my first love
my one and only
you always be my baby
널 위한 노래야 그리고
merry Christmas (he smiles towards her.)

첫 눈이 오기만을 기다린 사람
행복이 올 거 라고 믿었던 사람
이 밤이 가면 올까
사랑이 내게 올까
긴긴밤 잠 못 자며 기다린 사람

Yoseob enters singing.

종소리가 귓가에 들려 올 때
소원을 들어줄래 크리스마스에
꿈속에 그녀가 사랑을 말하길
첫 눈이 오기를

(Staring at Eunhee, Drama sings)

첫 눈이 오는 거리에
그녀와 눈을 맞으며
그대를 안고서 하늘을 날았어
너는 나의 첫사랑

Yoseob smiles to everyone, pointing at the audience.


사랑을 주는 거리에
그 녀와 입을 맞추며
이 밤을 함께해 평생을 함께해
너는 나의 첫사랑이야

(Walks to Eunhee)


어느새 내 맘 모두 가져간 사람
다 줄 수 있을 듯 해 너는 내 사랑
눈처럼 하얗게 아무도 모르게
사랑이 내게 오네

밤 하늘 별들도 우릴 축복해요
그 대만 있다면 난 노래해요
차가운 비바람도 어두운 밤이 와도
이 맘은 변치 않아 난 약속해요

꿈 속에 그녀가 사랑을 말하길
첫 눈이 오기를


첫 눈이 오는 거리에
그녀와 눈을 맞으며
그대를 안고서 하늘을 날았어
너는 나의 첫사랑

(While Yoseob sings, Drama brings Eunhee onto the stage)

사랑을 주는 거리에
그녀와 입을 맞추며
이 밤을 함께해 평생을 함께해
너는 나의 첫사랑이야

(Snow starts to fall, as Eunhee looks up at the sky)

snow is falling from the sky
I'm happy that you're in my life
I'm happy that I can walk down
this road by your side
and I promise you one thing
that I'll love
and cherish you forever
I wish you a merry Christmas

첫 눈이 오는 거리에
그녀와 눈을 맞으며
그대를 안고서 하늘을 날았어
너는 나의 첫사랑

(Drama and Yoseob sings with all their might, as Eunhee stands there smiling)

사랑을 주는 거리에
그녀와 입을 맞추며
이 밤을 함께해 평생을 함께해
너는 나의 첫사랑이야

merry Christmas

 

The crowd cheered and clapped.  Eunhee smiles at Drama as he held her hand, with the mic in the other, as he said:

"Merry Christmas my one and only love.  My first love.  I'll love you for the rest of my life and the next.  This is my gift to you.  Merry Christmas Eunhee."

Drama said as he kissed Eunhee on her lips.

"YEAH!" Hyesun and Hyemi screamed.  Cheering on the couple.

"Merry Christmas, my first love." Eunhee smiled, kissing Drama once again.

Yes, I'm glad I was able to share this very Christmas with my first love, during the first snow of this wonderful Christmas Eve, and till Christmas Day.

The End.

a/n: Chapter 2 Done! :D

 

Nam Eunhee,

My loving Eunhee Eomma!  I hope you enjoyed your Christmas gift from me!  Thank you for being in my life.  Your always there for me when I need a talk, even if its in the middle of the night, because I know you will be on :D.  Without you, I wouldn't know who to talk to about all these kpop deals and dramas.  Though we've known each other for sometime, I'm glad I met you!  You've made my life happy and cheeful.  This year and the next, on and on, I will be smilng, because I have you and Hyemi by my side forever and ever!

사랑해 은희 엄마!!! ㅋㅋㅋ 메리크리스마스!~

(I love you Eunhee Eomma!!! kekeke Merry Chrsitmas!~)

- 혜선

(Hyesun)