A Snow White Christmas (Feat: Yong Junhyung & Lee Hyemi)

A Christmas Special

Hyemi's POV

'Where is that boy!' I said to myself as I stared at my watch.

Today is Christmas eve.  Here I am waiting for my boyfriend, Yong Junhyung.  Yes, you must know who he is, right?  Yes! Your correct.  He is Beast's rapper, Junhyung, the Yong Junhyung.  We've been dating secretly for two years now.

Today we were suppose to spend the whole Christmas eve together but, he's late.

"I don't wanna say goodbye! Say goodbye~ bye bye~" My phone rang.

I looked to see it was Junhyung oppa.

"Oppa! Where are you!" I yelled.

"I'm sorry babe! I know I promised you but, I can't do today.  I have a schedule." Junhyung apologized.

I sulked.  What am I going to do now!

"Oh, okay.  It's fine. Don't work too hard." I said and hanged up.

"What am I going to do now, my boyfriend totally blew me off today." I said kicking the snow.

I walked around, glancing at shops when I saw a really beautiful necklace.  It was still here.

Flashback: (3rd POV)

"Yah, Hyemi where are you going?" Junhyung asked.

Hyemi ran towards a glass display showing a beautiful snowflake necklace.

"It's so pretty!" Hyemi smiled.

Junhyung waited for her to come back to him.

"YAH! It's cold let's go!" Junhyung yelled.

Hyemi glared at him, before running back to him.

"Yah! Why do you have to be so mean!" Hyemi scoffed before walking away.

Junhyung rolled his eyes, grabbing her hand.  She swiftly pushed his hand away, stomping away.

"Silly girl." Junhyung giggled before running to catch up with her.

End of flashback.

"Please don't let anyone take you away from me." Hyemi said, before walking down the snowy streets of Seoul.

The door opened to the shop, as someone walked in.  The person walked to towards the sells person.

"May I have that necklace in the glass display?"

Hyemi kicked the snow, as she saw couples holding each others hands, and linking arms with each other.

"Oppa! Buy me this please!" She heard one girlfriend say.

"Of course! Anything for you!" The boyfriend pinched her cheeks.

Hyemi sighed, she started to get cold, as she rubbed her arms around her small frame.  She looked up at the sky.  Only the stars, moon and the black skies were with her this Christmas Eve.

"I don't wanna say goodbye~ Say goodbye~ bye bye~"

Hyemi looked at her phone to see a video call.  She answered, to see her friends Hyesun and Eunhee.

"MERRY CHRISTMAS!" They smiled.

Hyemi laughed, waving.

"Where are you! Weren't you suppose to hang out with Junhyung?" Eunhee asked.

"He had a schedule." Hyemi smiled.

"Aw! Come by! We will have lots of fun without him okay!" Hyesun smiled.

Hyemi nodded.

Even though she wasn't able to spend time with her boyfriend this Christmas Eve, she still had her two best friends to spend it with.

As Hyemi was walking to Hyesun's apartment, she noticed that someone was following her.  She turned around to see someone hide behind a car.  She brushed the idea away, continuing to walk.  She heard footsteps from behind her coming closer, and louder.  More footsteps were heard.  As she turned to see who it was, something was thrown over head, making it hard to see who the culprit was.

"SOMEONE HELP!" Hyemi screamed.

The person covered with a rope, tying her whole body.

"MMM!" She screamed.

'Should we be doing this?' Someone said.

'SHH! She'll find out where she is going soon enough!' another person said.

'Let's hurry!'

'Where are they taking me! WHO ARE THESE PEOPLE!' Hyemi screamed in her mind.

In the car, she tried to figure out who these people were by their voice.  The car finally stopped.  The untied her, pulling the rope out of , while pulling the black cloth off, throwing her out of the car into the crowded streets of Seoul.  She stood up, staring at the car as it sped away.

"What was that all about!" Hyemi yelled.

She dusted the snow off her black jeans, her black boots and her pink coat.

(The outfit on the left.  She's wearing black skinny jeans.)

 

"Where am I?" Hyemi asked herself.

A lot of people were coupled with each other.  In the crowed she recognized someone walking towards her.  Snow starting to fall, the 'someone' stood right in front of her.  Hyemi's eyes widened seeing who it was.

(Junhyung's outfit)

"Sorry I'm late." Junhyung said.

He was wearing sunglasses while wearing a hat, trying to disguise himself from his fans.  Hyemi shook her head, and started to walk away.   After what had happened to her, her boyfriend ditches her and all of a sudden pops out of nowhere, being almost kidnapped and dumped in the middle of a busy street in Seoul, on Christmas Eve.  She had enough.

"This is the worst Christmas ever!" Hyemi yelled.

Junhyung ran up to her, grabbing her arm.

"Hyemi wait." Junhyung said.

"I'm done! I'm done waiting for you Junhyung!  Every time we try to have a date, or even hangout you always have a schedule, an excuse!  When we talk on the phone, its for only a minute and you have to leave! You never answer my texts and you never call back when I ask you to! I've had it!" Hyemi screamed.

Junhyung held onto Hyemi's arm.  He knew he's been selfish, and that he's been working so much that they didn't even have a proper date ever.  He was always thankful for her, putting up with his popularity.  His busy schedules, having to avoid his fans.

"I know, that I've been really busy lately." Junhyung started.

Hyemi rolled her eyes, not wanting to hear it.  She starts to walk away, when she felt his arms wrap around her waist.

"I'm not done explaining.  Listen." Junhyung said seriously.

Hyemi stood there.  This was the first time she's ever heard such tone in his voice.

"No matter how many schedules I've gone through, the performances, the variety and talk shows.  The fan meetings.  From going to different countries, to different districts.  Through everything I've been going through for these past two years, there was never a time that I stopped thinking about you.  Your my courage, my confidence.  You keep my spirits up.  Whenever I'm having a hard time, your always there to cheer me on and give me energy.  There is nothing in this word that I want, than to spend a perfect Christmas with you."

Junhyung felt wet droplets on his hands.  He turned Hyemi around to see tears falling from her face.  Junhyung smiled softly, wiping her tears away.

"I'm sorry that I've hadn't made time for you.  I'm hoping you can forgive me." Junhyung asked.

Hyemi laughed, staring at him.

"Was that all true?" Hyemi asked.

"I would never lie to you." Junhyung smiled.

Junhyung pulled something out of his pocket, handing it to Hyemi.

Hyemi looked at him and then at the gift.

"Open it." Junhyung said.

Unwrapping the gift, appeared a white box.  Hyemi's eyes widened.

"It can't be.." Hyemi thought.

Gently opening the box, Hyemi's eyes widened.  Her hand covering in shock.

It was the snowflake necklace she wanted from the glass display.

She looked up at Junhyung, seeing a smile on his face.

"It's the necklace you wanted right?" Junhyung asked.

"But, how-"

"You were the one who wanted me to get it." Junhyung said.

"But I didn't mean it! I-I-"

Junhyung took the necklace out of the box.  He walked behind Hyemi, placing the necklace around her neck.  Hyemi lifted her hair up, letting Junhyung put it on.  Her hand laid flat on the necklace she stared at Junhyung with love.

"Thank you, oppa." Hyemi smiled.

Junhyung smiled, as he noticed a lot of people staring at them.

"I think its about time." Junhyung said.

"Time for what oppa?" Hyemi said, giving Junhyung a confused look.

Junhyung smirked, pulling his hat and sunglasses off.  Hyemi's eyes widened as Junhyung pulled her into his arms, their faces inches away from each other.

The crowd around them whispered.  Girls started screaming in shock.

"Isn't that Yong Junhyung from BEAST!" A girl screamed.

"OMG it is him! Who is that girl with him though!"

"Don't tell me his girlfriend!"

"Oppa people are staring!" Hyemi said, her cheeks turning red, completely embarrassed.

"Let them." Junhyung said.

Hyemi stared at Junhyung as he leaned in, laying his lips on hers.

Snow started to fall, as everywhere was white.  Turning into a white Christmas.

The two pulled apart as Junhyung laid his head againest Hyemi's.

"Merry Snow White Christmas, my precious gift." Junhyung said, kissing her once again.

The End!

"WAIT!"

"What?" Junhyung asked.

"Who were those guys who kidnapped me, the people who took me here?!" Hyemi asked.

"MERRY CHRISTMAS HYEMI!"

A snowball flew, hitting Hyemi in the back of the head.  Her eyes widened.

"BEAST OPPA DEUL!!!" Hyemi screamed running after them.

"HAHA! MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!" Beast waves to the crowd.

"AH! Hyemi that's my arm!!!" Yoseob screamed.

"SOMEONE HELP ME!!!"

Now... THE END!

THANK YOU FOR READING!

a/n: That was my first ever long Christmas one shot! :D  Merry Christmas Hyemi! Here is your Christmas gift to you! I'm sorry that I can't give your real gift but here is something to give you on Christmas Day!

Lee Hyemi,

Thank you for being one best friend that you can ever be!  I'm glad I can share many things with you and talk to you about problems in my life.  Thank you for all the advice you gave me this year, all the help with everything I couldn't do.  Without you, I don't know where I would be right now.  You've done so much for me, and I haven't said Thank you.  So Thank you for being with me through my awkward and weirdest moments, my sad moments and there for all the fun and happy moments of my life!  I love you my sister! :D

사랑해 혜미!  그리고 메리크리스마스!~

(I love you Hyemi! And Merry Chrsitmas!~)

- 혜선 언니 (Hyesun Eonni)

 

 

Next: Chapter 2: First Snow, First Kiss (Feat: Chae Drama & Nam Eunhee)