Chapter Four

The Scribbles in her Journal
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It was raining and dark, already, despite it being only 7 o'clock in the beginning of September.

"Great. Just my luck, really." You threw up your hands in annoyance. You had the worst luck when it came down to things like this.

Your clothes were soaked, your hair was flat, your makeup was running, you lost your special pen, and your notebooks with deep dark secrets was gone. Today was a horrible day and it could not hve possible gotten any worse.

Or so you thought. (Just your luck, huh?)

Running there was a drag, you felt like crying, and screamed a bunch of times.

How could have out of all days, this happened today in such bad weather? And how out of all notebooks, this happen to your secret notebook?

When you reached the cafe to see if you left it there, the doors were locked and the building was dark.

You couldn't feel anything, by this point, all you wanted to do was lay down in the rain and cry all of your tears.

And that was exactly what you did. You went to the curb and sat there, crying, trying to think about where you left it but you couldn't think about anything except for the fact that you lost it.

"Oh Sera. You are better than this. So much better. Get up and go home, if you lost your old journal, then buy a new. Start anew!" You sniffled, trying to pump yourself up, trying to motivate yoursel not to stay this way. It was pathetic and you knew it.

You jumped up, and brushed the wet dirt off of your . Almost immediately you walked to the neearest stationery store. You were wet and unsightly, but you didn't care. You needed a new journal and a new pen at that instant moment. You were determined to not let the loss affect you so much.

Walking home was bore, you were wet and cold. The wind was blowing after the storm had finally cleared up.

You walked up to your room after blatantly ignoring your parents and your twin, Sehun.

You placed the journal and the new pen on your neat desk. It was the only thing that felt off about your room on that particular day. You picked up the notebook and began to examine it.

More frustrated tears fell from your face when you remembered the differences between your old scruffy notebook and this sparkling, brand new one

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter