Yah, you ert!

All you need is him

Omg I feel sooooooo guilty for not updating this in like a month T______________T

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Waaaah, it's so pretty in here" I almost yelled. It really was.

They all laughed.

"And you said my room looks great" I said to Taemin.

"It does!"

"Yeah right, I mean compare this to that"

"I like your house and room as much as my own" he gave me a quick peck on the lips.

Key started showing Mari around the house while Jonghyun, Minho and Onew went to watch TV.

Taemin showed me the dorm also and his room.

I WAS FANGIRLING SO HARD IN MY HEAD.

I put my suitcase in Taemin's room and Taemin told Mari to put hers in his room too but Key said "Mari, you can go and stay in my room, I can sleep on the couch."

Mari's eyes widened.

"I-i-i-i can s-stay in YOUR room?"

"Yeah, sure, we can never know what those two lovebirds will want to do alone"

"Yeah, you'll never know.. Thanks, Key!" Mari smirked and looked at me.

"No problem!" Key said.

I looked at Taemin suprised but soon I smirked realising that we have something to continue, he did the same.

"Now you got rid of me, huh?" Mari said laughing.

"Yah, don't talk like that!" I said

"Okay-okay, I am thankful for even being here, I mean just *fangirl mode on* WE'RE IN SEOUL! WITH SHINee!"

"Believe me, your day will get even better, this is only the beginning"

"What do you mean?"

"BEAST"

"OH RIGHT YEAH OH MY GOD"

We all laughed.

I'm gonna order some pizza since I am too tired to cook anything, sorry." Key said

"It's okay, I think pizza is great" Taemin said

"Yeah, it is" Me and Mari said.

Mari went to Key's room saying that she was a bit tired.

Me and Taemin went to Taemin's room and Key joined Onew, Minho and Jonghyun who were all watching TV.

Taemin closed the door and backhugged me.

I smiled "I can't believe we are here in Seoul"

"You'll live here soon~"

"Yeah, it sounds amazing"

 

Taemin started to pack some stuff for the practice while I layed on his bed.

"What are you thinking about?" Taemin asked when he saw that I was deep in my thoughts.

"Tonight. I really can't wait to see you guys perform."

Taemin laughed "I can't wait to give my best."

I smiled.

 

Taemin went to take a shower and I went to Mari's (Key's) room.

As soon as I closed the door I ran to Mari and screamed silently.

"OH MY GOD, is this a dream?"

"I KNOW RIGHT, this is crazy"

"Tonight is gonna be the best night of my life."

"Same here, but I think yours is gonna be slightly better" she said and smirked.

I laughed "I don't know, it depends"

"What are you talking about? Dude, he wants you. OH! I also need details from the last time!!! I feel so bad for interrupting you guys the first time."

"Seriously, if it's really gonna happen tonight, I'll be more than grateful to you because then I know he REALLY wanted it"

"It's honestly like we're in a fanfiction or something."

"I know right!"

"Now tell me EXACTLY what happened before I came. I've been dying of curiosity."

I laughed. "Ahhh, it was perfect. First we went to my place after school and went on tumblr!"

"BWOH? TUMBLR?" she yelled silently and started to laugh. "How did he react? You had any gifs on your dash?"

"I was lucky this time, no "

"Damn, I wanted to know how he'd react"

"Yah, you ert. But think about it, he's a guy, he knows what is"

"Well, that's for sure."

"Okay, then my parents came home I think. My mom was sooooooooo embarrassing, like really. Anyways then we started studying and then I wanted him to spend the night at my place and then it turned out that my mom and dad were going clubbing with their friends. So we were left alone aaand then it kinda went on from there..."

"Waaaaah, lucky! How far did you get?"

I started to blush "We were both already .."

"YOU'VE SEEN TAEMIN ??" she yelled but luckily it wasn't loud enough to be heard outside.

"SHHHHH! Yeah.." I said and started to smile widely thinking back.

"Is he... big?" she asked almost whispering now.

"YAH!! You seriously are a ert"

"Fine, don't answer me" she said and pouted.

"Okay-okay, yeah, he is" I said and laughed.

We talked for a while and then I went back to Taemin's room to find him shirtless.

"Why are you so hot?" I said and walked closer.

"I'm not, you are"

Yeah, right" I said and hugged him.

He hugged me back.

He sighed when I let him go. "I don't want to go without you"

"Don't worry, I'll be just fine. And I don't have to be with you everywhere we go. Not that I wouldn't like that."

"Yeah, I guess. But if I could, I'd only be with you, you know"

I smiled "I really love you"

"I love you too" I kissed him.

We went to the livng room and they had to leave. Me and Mari decided to go with them and ride in front of SM Entertainment's building and then go shopping from there.

We arrived in front of SM Entertainment's building, which looked awesome!

"Okay, we'll go now!" Taemin said and gave a quick peck on my lips.

"Bye!" We all said to each other and Key, Onew, Jonghyun and Minho already went inside. Taemin told me that we will meet here when the practice ends and that their car driver will show us the city and bring us back here.

Then he also went inside and waved at us.

We waved back and then got back in the car.

The car driver turned around and introduced himself.

"Hello, I am Yang Yoseob."

Mari's eyes grew wide. I was also shocked.

"H-hi, Yoseob." I was finally able to say something while Mari just stared at him.

"You're kinda shocked, Mari" Yoseob said.

Her eyes grew even wider.

"YANG YOSEOB YOU'RE MY BIAS, HOW DO YOU EVEN KNOW MY NAME?"

He laughed.

"Because Taemin told me who you were and showed me a picture of you. That easy."

"This day is getting even better" I thought.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------