Jiyeon

Insane *One shot*

Ceiling. All she sees is the ceiling. Laying on the bed face up. Her mind somewhere else. Eyes relaxed yet tense. Hands calm and steady. Immobilized. Wrists and ankles strained up against the four corners of the bed. Looking around the room, she saw her own patient room. Ceiling fan pulled right out of the ceiling, the fan laying on the floor. Books messily sprawled on the ground, remnants of ripped pages feathered on the carpet wood floor. Wall plasters broken and crumbled. Holes on the walls. Without noticing, she felt a single tear fall. "What is this ? What is this feeling ?" Jiyeon swallowed and felt a small bump amongst . 

*Click* 

The sound of the door unlocking was spread over the room. Door slowly opening, Jiyeon turned her head slightly to see two nurses come inside. They also came in with a small cart of medical instruments. In a friendly tone, the nurse said "Hello there, it's time to take your daily shot." Baring her teeth and glaring at the two nurses, she clenched her hands into balls of fists. Fresh blood being squeezed out of her cuts on her lower arms. "She was at it again.." The nurse stared down upon Jiyeon's arms and saw fresh slits sliding open. Blood dripping down and drenching up the white bedsheets. Grabbing a cotton and Ace wrap bandages, the nurse put the cotton on her soft white skin. Upon skin contact, Jiyeon twitched viciously. An odd feeling for her it was. Seeing the nurse carefully wrap the bandage on both arms, Jiyeon saw her blood soak up the bandages.

Turning around, the nurse held out a cotton ball and a syringe. Putting on the cotton ball, the rubbing alcohol on it gave a distant feeling. So cold. Holding up the syringe, Jiyeon stared at it sink down into her skin. Disappearing more as it quickly pierced down. Teeth clenching from the sting of it. "There. We're done." Packing the syringe away and the other appliances, Jiyeon watched as they strolled the cart away. Watching them walk down with a discouraged face. Door opening and closing with the click of the lock.

Wait.

Don't Leave.

I'm Lonely..