Boram

Insane *One shot*

Blue and white lights flickered across the recreational room. Long rows of desks and seats perfectly alligned. All empty. Just the sound of tapping footsteps could be heard. Room stretching like a long hallway, security cameras were pointed everywhere. There, on the 4th table, sat one small figure. The figure was rather small size and pale. Sitting hunched over on her chair, her feet also upon the chairs seat as well. Her hands just over her fragile knees. Her pointer fingers twiddling with eachother. Tipping the fingertips against her opposite fingers. Eyes shooting back and forth. Breath slow yet at the same time fast.

"Hmmm..Hmmm...Hmmmmmm..."

Humming in a low voice, teetered back and forth on the chair. Her chest against her knees and thighs, her wrist band reflected light from the light bulbs. Upon her plastic patient wrist band, it had imprinted

"Jeon Boram"

The letters deeply drowned with black ink. Hearing a door slightly sqeak open, Boram's head jerkily twitched to the direction of it. Watching a man with a long trenchcoat come in with a white binder. The heels of his shoes clicked loudily in the room as he walked towards her. The sound of the heels swiping against the cold floor made her cover her ears. Walking to the opposite side of Boram, he slid a chair and sat down. Promptly putting the binder on the table and opening it. Staring at him with wide eyes, he spoke. "Well.. hello there, again Boram. How have you been ?" Eyes still staring, only giving a slight smirk, he looked down and skimmed his pupils through the binder papers. "I see you've been doing better lately. Much better than last time."

"Last time."

"Last time."

"Last time."

Those two words spun inside Boram's head, a vivid image flew into a flashback. She could hear screaming inside her head, a shadow person throwing things across of what seems to be a hospital room. Blood spilling in her mind, blurring out the image that was a flashback. "Heh.." She gave a small chuckle. "Hmm.. what was that ?" The man looked at her curiously and she shook her head slowly in reply.

"I'm going to be back here in a moment. Just stay put." He slid his chair aside and stood up. Spinning around, he quickly left the room. Door slamming shut. Her eyes trailing around the room, it fell upon the binder he has left. Glaring at the binders open pages, it showed in bold black letters

Jeon Boram. 26 of age. Female. ADM 2-4-09

Right below the information, in small letters

People killed: 3

"Hehe.."