...

Ren Onnie!~

"uh yeah~~oh and i'll transfer to your school too tommorrow chaerim-ah~~" Jinki said happily.

'WHAT THE HECK?!HE'LL BE IN SAME SCHOOL WITH ME TOO?!OH GOD PLEASE TELL ME IT'S JUST A DREAM' Chaerim thought.

"err......seriously?you'll be transfer to our school tommorrow?" Minhyun ask while raised his eyebrows.

"yep!don't you believe me?" jinki said,pouting cutely. "err.....hyung...stop that pout things it's not suit you and yea...you can see their expression...."Ren said while poiting at the others members who looks like they're gonna puke soon.

"sorry."Jinki said with a sad tone. "eyy....oppa don't try to act like you're sad...by the way i will go to my room now." chaerim said while stand up and go to her room. "ok.since MY chaerim is going into OUR room i will followed her."Minhyun said while glaring at Jinki. "ya...really what's your all problem with me?huh..."jinki said and sighed. "well,our problem with you is YOURSELF." the rest of members who still stay there said.

"oh..whatever~so where i will sleep today?"

'OH GOD he's so annoying really....' JR thought.

"oh really...hyung...why you must comeback to korea?aishh....oh and you can use the living room to sleep hyung."Ren said. "well...it's if you want to...."Ren countinued. "so if i don't want?"Jinki ask "then GET.OUT from THIS DORM IMMEDIETLY." with that Ren stand up and grab the towel to take a shower while jinki just widened his eyes because what his brother said.

'in living room seriously?why can't he let me to sleep in his room?aishh...' Jinki thougt.

"ermm.... so i will sleep in living room today?" Jinki ask the only members left at there. "yeah...you hear what your so-called-twins brother said."JR said while going to his room."oh yeah...and one more thing....don't you dare to make a trouble in this dorm AND specially with Chaerim...if you make a trouble with Chaerim included,WE won't let you go off easly.okay?" JR said with a serious tone and face before slamming his door. 

'okay....what's problem with him?urr...so scary...' 

"CHAERIM-AHHH!!!"someone shouted from outside. "Yaaa!!baekho quiet will you!aishh!" Aron scold Baekho.

"Chaer- ya!who are you?why are you here?are you a thief?oh my!" Baekho said panickly while entering the dorm. "hyunghyunghyung!!! there's a thief!!" Baekho continued,panickly while pointed at Jinki.

"Ya!Baekho oppa!shut up!aishh...so noisy!" Chaerim shout from her room. "wow her voice is still loud as ever when she shout..." Jinki commented.

"ahhhh Chaerim-ah!!" baekho immedietly run entered chaerim room and forgetting about the 'unknown' person in the dorm.

"ermm....who are you?"Aron saidto the 'unknown' person who backfaced him.

Oh yeah sorry...i am-" Jinki cut his word when he turn his body to face Aron....

"YA! YOU!WHY ARE YOU HERE?!" Aron shouting to Jinki.

'oh ...what does that freakin damn Aron do here?!'Jinki thought.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

UPDATED!hihi 

so~~ who's aron to Jinki?and why they can know each other??? LOL

loveexokai:YEAYY!!you find me finally (?) LOL and thx for subcribing me and enjoyed the story ^^ i really feel grateful you know ;)

Bowtie-Unnie:uh yeahh...and i update it now~

lastly,COMMENT AND SUBCRIBE :)

Thanks .

pyoooo