Onnie!Onnie!~~~

Ren Onnie!~

Chaerim POV

"Ren Onnie!Hwaiting!"

"Ne.and stop calling me with that onnie!onnie!okay!"

"kkkk Onnie~Onnie~!"

"Ya!YOU!"

"mehrong!" then i started to run away before he chased me opss... SHE i mean kkkk

"YA!Ren!come here!don't play around!get ready!in 3 minutes we will perfom you know!"JR said.

"but hyung...she-"  "Ya!no but!GET.READY.IN.HERE.NOW!"

"okay....okay...what a noisy mosaic voice leader tsk...."Ren murmuring while walking to JR place."Ya!i heard that!-" "and YOU!don't make any noise again from now on ren!" JR continued.then i can only see Ren oppa sighing kyahahha he seems really annoyed ahahahha

oh i forget to say that we are in SBS Inki backstage now and they're getting preapered to going on stage,and i am here to annyoyed ren oppa!kyahahaha! it's jut fun to see him getting annoyed cause when he get annoyed he looks seriously really pretty more that usual!well to say the truth he even looks more pretty than me,i lost my pride a bit actually because i am a girl and my looks can't be compared to him T_T.

"now let's see the new boy band from pledis ent. , NU'EST! with their debut song FACE!"i heard the MC or i should say IU onnie said that.

"Ren Onnie Hwaiting!" i said once again "Ya!You!...." "Ren!" Baeho yelled at him "aishh!...." then he hurriedly run to the stage while i just laugh happily in backstage kyahahahha 

urmm....while waiting them should i introduce myself?kkkk... so my name is Hwang Chaerim and i am born in 96 so i am 1 year younger than ren oppa kkk and the reason i am in here?it's too annoys ren oppa kkk i already said that before right?kkk and Minhyun oppa is my brother by the way!uhmm......my  realtionship with ren?well i'm just his dongsaeng in our school (yes,i and my oppa are one school with ren.) . 

"Ya!minhyun hyung you push me too hard back then" suddenly i hear ren oppa voice geezz he is going to nag again i think -.- he nags a lot lately uhmm....maybe he is in his PMS peroid?tch... "really?sorry then" Mihyun answered calmly.

"oppa!" i called my minhyun oppa yes,MINE!kkk just kidding :p "yes?"Ren happily answered me "tchh.....not you ONNIE!mehrong!-" "MINHYUN oppa!you sweating a lot!come here come here!let me wipe your seat oppa!" "gomawo dongsaeng-ah" then i just smiled to him "ah by the way can u buy me some coke cahe???" minhyun oppa ask me with that puppy eyes that i can resist so... "*sigh okay...and don't give me that look oppa you now even if u don't use your puppy eyes i will still buy the coke for you since today it's your debut stage" "uhuuu my dongsaeng~~" then he hug me "oppa!get off!u have too musch sweat on your body kay" yes. 1 little fact about me. I.HATE.SWEAT! 

"uhmm.......can i go with you chaerim-ah?" suddenly Bakho appear behid me "huh?of course oppa! of course you can!" then after that we go to the nearest mini market together when we walking suddenly he ask me something.

"Chaerim-ahcan i ask you something?" "you just ask me now oppa kkkk of course you can!" "so....why you like to make ren annoyed?" "uhmm...?wae?are you jealous oppa?" "NE!"

Baekho POV

"uhmm.......wae?are you jealous oppa?" yes i am chaerim!why she can see my feellings for her?well but it's not like that i want to she know about my fellings for her too. "NE!" i answered that without thinking twice . .

 

..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Updated! 

sorry if it's not a good start kay :(  i really already do my best to start this fic and if the respond to this first chapter not good maybe won't continued this fic again. and about my grammar and english i really want to say sorry about that!i know my english and grammar are really bad right *sigh.and btw take easy on me please since i am a beginner writer haha.

 

oh oh and by the way do u all have a same think like me that JR voice are like a mosaic voice when he is talking? LOL his voice are cute and funny XD

 

and thanks to all who already subcribed to this fic! :D

 

SUBCRIBED AND COMMENT a LOT please! thx! :D