One To Go

When Love Ends

“Accept what?”

Me and Gege quickly turn our head around and landed our eyes at the person who’s standing in front of my room.

“D-Dad?”


"N-Nothing" i said, stuttered. Gege is just looking at me confusely and push my back a little because i cannot tell my dad about the problem. I mean, look at him! He's tall, muscular, and his eyes are extremely sharp. "W-Why did you come to Korea?" i asked all of the sudden. He raised his eyebrow.

"You don't miss me? No hug?" he pouts. I beamed with a big smile and run to him.

"DAD I MISS YOU!" i shouted and hug him in the end. He hugs me back and smile. He glanced at Xiumin gege.

"You don't want to hug me?" dad glares at gege and gege giggled.

"No no not now" he shook his head and dad released me. He walk towards gege and hug him. Gege was shocked and try to push dad away from him. "Dad, what was that!"

"You don't miss me? No pocket money for a month then" dad slants his eyes and eyeing on Xiumin gege.

"NO NO NO DAD I MISS YOU SO MUCH!" he runs and hug dad. Dad laughed and hug both of us. 

"Dad miss you both so much" He hugs us tighter than before. But suddenly, he released us and glanced at me. "So, what should i accept?" he asked all of the sudden. I gulped down and shook my head again. I blinked my eyes several times and shook my head again. Dad furrowed his eyebrow and turned his head to Xiumin gege. 

"W-What dad?" gege asked him and dad slants his eyes again.

"Are you two hiding something from me?" he asked curiously. I gulped down again. "I guess yes. What is it? How dare you guys try to hide something from your own father" 

"N-no dad. We didn't hide anything from you" Xiumin gege tries to cover it up. But dad is extremely curious about it. I gulped down.

"I-I have something to say" i said and gege turns his head to face me. He was like 'are you sure' and i pursed my lips. "B-but not now. I'll tell you later" i said and gege sighs. Dad is just nod and blink innocently. 

"Just tell me what you wanted to say if you're ready, okay?" he said and i nodded. 

"Thanks dad" i replied.

"Okay, i'll take a bath. Where's the bathroom?" he asked and gege leads him to the bathroom. I sat down on my bed and sighs. Suddenly, gege appears and sit beside me.

"Are you sure you're ready?" he asked worrily and i raised my shoulder, giving a sign that i don't even know. He nods slowly. "Take your time. I don't know what will happen but sooner or later you still have to tell him about your condition. Or else somehting worst will come to you" he said as he pats my head. I nodded. "I think you should ask for Tao's help" he said.

"T-Tao's help? But he has done so many things and i didn't help him that time. I need to do it alone" i said.

"I don't think Tao will let you do this alone, so, better ask for his help. I cannot help much since i have nothing to do with this" he said seriously. I pouted. He was right. I need to ask for Tao's help.


The next morning, i woke up and i feel really queasy. I went to the bathroom quietly and throw up again. I hope dad won't hear it. I washed my face and when i walk outside the bathroom, gege was standing in front of the door and looking at me worrily.

"W-What's wrong?" i asked. He shook his head.

"Are you okay? I can hear you thrown up from my room. I hope dad won't hear it" he said. 

"I'm fine. Dad is still sleeping right?" i asked and gege nods. "I'll tell about my condition to him today" i said and gege widened his eyes as he stares at you with his shocked face.

"You serious?" he asked and i nodded. "Without Tao?"

"Y-Yeah i think so. But gege please stay beside me" i said as i hold his hand. He is just staring at me confusely.

"Gege please" i beg and he sighs.

"Okay, okay. But one thing, okay?"

"What?" i asked and he give me a small smile.

"Buy me a steamed bun later" he giggled and i give him a big smile.

"I'll buy you one box!" i said as i hug him tight and he hugs me back. "GEGE I LOVE YOU!!"

It's lunch time. The three of us has gathered on the dining room. Dad already started eating while me and Xiumin gege is eyeing on each other. My heart beats 10 times faster than before. I gulped down and gege nods.

"D-Dad" i speak up. Dad stopped eating and glanced at me. "I-I have something to tell you" i said. Dad fixed his chair and nodded.

"What is it? I know you need to tell something. I was just waiting patiently" he said. I bit my lips.

"Dad, i have a boyfriend" i said to him and he just raised his eyebrow.

"Good, so you're not alone now" he said without knowing the next thing i'm about to say.

"A-And he ails osteosarcoma" 

He blinks numerous times. "Osteosarcoma? W-What is that?"

"A type of tumour or cancer that's malignant" i explained. "A-And before you asked for the further information, i want you to know that.." i stopped and gulped down. Gege holds my hand tightly. Dad is eyeing on both of us curiously, waiting for me to continue my words.

"She's pregnant"

I looked up to gege, yes gege was the one who said that. He is looking at dad with his most serious face. Dad widened his eyes and his gaze landed on me who nods slowly at gege's words. Dad slants his eyes, cannot believe what did gege just said to him.

"What did he just said, Rin? Are you even-"

"Yes. Dad i'm pregnant" i said. Dad sighs and stand up.

"Rin, i don't know what you were thinking when you were doing that with your boyfriend but, this is insane Rin! You're not even 20, even if you're 20, i cannot let you having a baby! How can you..." he stopped and furrowed his eyebrow. "Rin are you serious?" he asked me.

"Dad, i'm serious. It's okay if you think i'm crazy, but, dad, i don't know will Tao be able to survive until he's 20 or not" i explained. Dad took a deep breath and turn around. He walks away and went to his room. He shut the door harshly. Both me and gege is staring at each other. I ducked my head and gege pats my head slowly.

"It's okay. Everything will be okay" he said. Not long after that, dad opens the door. I lift my head and gege stop patting my head.

"Rin, take me to your boyfriend" he said.


I open Tao's room's door and Tao turn his head on me.

"Rin!" he exclaimed and i smile. I open the door wider and Tao's smile slowly faded when he saw that my dad is behind me. He suddenly get down from his bed and bowed to my dad.

"No no, just go back and lay down" said dad to Tao. He nods and went back to his bed.

"You feel okay today?" i asked Tao and he nods. He gave me a warm smile. "Oh, yeah. Dad, this is Tao. Tao, this is my dad"

"H-Hello, Sir. Nice to meet you" he said.

"Nice to meet you too" dad gave him a slight smile. "So, Tao.." dad speaks up. "I already heard that Rin is pregnant" he said. I gulped down and glares at Tao.

"Yes, Sir, that's right" he said. Dad sighs and smile weakly.

"Can i know something?" dad asked Tao. "Do you really love my daughter? She is my one and only daughter. Are you sure you can protect my daughter with that kind of condition?" 

"D-Dad!" i turn my head to face my dad because what he just said might hurt Tao's feeling. I look at Tao who ducked his head. He suddenly lift his head and give dad a warm smile.

"I love her more than anything. I wouldn't mind to go to hell in order to send her to heaven" he said. Dad smile and pats my head.

"There Rin, if that's his answer, go and raise your baby with him" he said. My eyes are teary.

"W-What dad?" i furrowed my eyebrow and dad smiles. "Y-You'll accept us?" i asked in disbelief. Dad nodded.

"I'll tell you mom about this and i'm sure she'll say the same thing as mine. I can see from your boyfriend's eye there" he pointed at Tao. "I know he loves you more than anything. You're so lucky to have him as your boyfrie- wait no, your husband" dad smiles again. 

"S-Sir" Tao stands up and bowed to my dad. I just stand still, with my right palm covering my mouth and tears start falling down from my eyes. Dad nodded and left the room quietly. He closed the door tightly.Tao embraced me and i burst into tears on his shoulder.

One person to go, although i know this person cannot do anything to make me stop.

 

Yes, Lay.

 

 

 

 

 

HOWDY you !!!!!!!!

I FINALLY MAKE UPDATE FOR THIS STORY!! Yes i was busy with school thingy ~.~

I think it's 2 more chapters to go~ Please do subscribe and give comments <3<3

With love, Rebecca <3