Another Problem? Why?

When Love Ends

"Sorry for not being there when you need me that time" he said.

"Let's just forget about it, Lay. You too. You have to find another girl" i said but he shook his head.

"Until you marry Tao, i won't find another girl" he said.


He smiles innocently to me and i shook my head.

"Please find another girl. I don't want you to be like this." i said. He shook his head once again and i gulped down.

"It's up to me, okay? Ha ha ha.. Now do you want me to drop you to the hospital?" he offers me and i nodded slowly. "Okay, come on" he said as he grabs my hand and lead me back to his motorcycle.

We're arrive in front of the hospital. I get down and bowed to him. "Thanks" i said. He smiles and nodded.

"No problem. So, see you around. Tell Tao to get well really really soon" he replied and waved at me. And then he drives away. I turn back and go straight to his room. When i open the door, again i see Tao's mother inside his room. They are arguing something serious and i don't want to disturb them. I turn around and i see a wise-looking man in front of me. I think i've seen him before but not sure when and where. I bowed to him.

"Are you.." he starts speaking with chinese. "Tao's girlfriend?" he asked me.

"Y-Yes" i replied.

"Can we talk?" he asked again and i nodded slowly. We walk to the hospital's park and sit on the bench. He looks so tired and worried so much. "I'm Tao's dad" he said. AH YEAH! I'VE SEEN HIS FACE BEFORE! FROM THE PICTURE I SAW IN TAO'S WARDROBE!

"Oh, nice to meet you sir" i said and he gives me a forced smile. "So, what do you want to say?" i asked to him and he sighs.

"Has Tao ever told you about me?" he asked back and i nodded. "What did he say about me?"

Oh God, Tao said that his dad is a jerk.

"He.. He said you were a honest person. And he wanted to be like you" i replied and he glanced at me.

"Were, right? He hates me now" he sighs. "I came to his room earlier with his mom, he widened his eyes and yelled to me to get out of his room. I tried to explain everything, but i think it's too late" he explained. I lower down my head. "His mother told me that Tao loves you" he said and i lift my head.

"Huh? Oh, yes" i said awkwardly and he smiles.

"I'm really happy that finally Tao found someone he can rely on. Thanks for always being there for my son. Though he got not much time" he said. I froze. Did he just said, not much time? I fist my arm and my heart beats faster.

"I-I'm sorry, not much time?" i asked again curiously. And hoping i misheard it.

"Oh, i'm sorry. I'm really sorry to tell you this but you'll find out soon, so.. Yes. I talked to the doctor and he said Tao has been following all the treatments and theraphy but still. No big things happen so far and Tao always feel so pain after the treatment. The doctor said one day he fainted during the treatments but they said that day, you're not around for awhile. Thanks for always for the treatments. I'll give back all the money. I don't want you to make you worried to much about my son. So please, can you think all over again about your relationship?" he said with a really sad face. I froze again. My heart feels like stop beating. All these times but he never told me that he fainted. It's another awkwards silence between me and Tao's dad. Suddenly, Tao's mom come toward us and i stand up.

"I-uh.. Nice talking with you sir. Have a nice day" i said and i bowed. I walk towards Tao room. I sighs and open the door. I see Tao is staring blankly outisde the window. I close the door and he glanced at me.

"Oh, Rin" he suddenly clean his face and i knew it. He cried. I walk towards him and acting that i don't know what just happened.

"What happen to your face? Ha ha ha.." i asked and he smirked.

"Nothing. Ha ha ha.." he gives a fake smile. He looks at me. "And what happened to you?" he asked curiously.

"Huh? Did i look like something got into my head?" i asked back and he nodded. "Ah, nothing happened" i replied. He pouts and pinched my cheek. "Wow wow wow! It hurts!" i push his hand slowly.

"Don't lie to your boyfriend!" he said and i bit my lips.

"You too. Don't lie to your girlfriend" i said slowly and i can see he's a bit shock. I sigh. "What did your mom said earlier until you cried?" i look into his eyes and he avoids my eye contact. I cupped his face and turn it around so his eyes met mine. "Tell me the truth, please" i begged and he releases my hand.

"She wants me to go back to Beijing with my dad and her. I refused. Just that." he replied.

"How come just that can make you cry? Tell me?" i forced but he only sighed and palmed his face. "Tao.."

"Please be the only one who said that i still got enough time until i'm 20 so i can marry you" he said. Again, i froze and i palmed my mouth. Did his mother just said about that either? I can hear Tao starts to cry again.

Can i be the only one who said that he still got much time?


I'm standing in front of the hospital's vending machine to buy a coffee when suddenly a nurse come to me and said that the doctor wants to talk to me. I quickly get the coffee and walk towards the doctor's room. My heart beats faster without any reason. I open the door and the doctor glanced at me.

"Oh, come, sit down please" he said and i do as he said. "So, Miss Rin, Mr. Huang's parents came earlier"

"I know" i said.

"Oh, really? Great. And uhm.. I've told them about everything before i told you the most important thing." he said. "Mr. Huang once fainted after his treatment. I don't know has he told you about it before or not but that was the most worrying situation that i don't want to be happened." he said.

"H-He never told me before. Why is that?" i asked, a little scared with the answer.

"It seems like his condition is unstable anymore. Pain after treatments is okay, but faint is like his body cannot accept it anymore. It's still good that he still can breathe normally but i'm afraid it won't take long" he said. I'm out of words. Why is something like this always happen to him. "I'm sorry to tell you this Miss Rin" he said. I nodded slowly, still cannot believe about it. Although i've heard it before, but knowing it from the doctor, it brings shivers trough my body.

I walk back to Tao's room. I bit my lips again. I open the door and all i see is Tao, sleeping. I walk towards him and sighs.

"Tao, do you want coffee? I bought you one." i said. But Tao didn't answer. "Are you so tired? Here, drink some coffee" i stick the can to his cheek but he didn't move. "Tao?" i shook his body. Still don't give me any reaction. "TAO!" i shook a little harder but still no reaction. "TAO! WAKE UP!"

 

 

 

 

Hello you !!!!!!

I'm going back to school next week so i'm thinking of to end it real soon. And i'm aiming about 20 chapters or 25 chapters. But if i can't finish it till next week, you guys may have to wait until 1 more week. But i'll try to end it this week ^^

And for the next chapter, there will be a love scene but i won't tell the story inside it. Just telling you guys. Kkkk ~

And now i'm working on new fanfic. And KRIS will be in it! ^^ please look forward to it <3<3

With love, Rebecca