06

Talking To The Stars

[sorry for a very SHORT update...i promise to make the next chapter longer :) and maybe the revelations will be next :)]

 

Months have passed and all the boys and guys became really, really close to each other.

It’s already their sembreak and decided that they will have a sleepover in one of their houses.

“Now whose house is it?” Leeteuk asks them all.

“What about Hyoyeon unnie’s house?” Seohyun suggested.

“Uhmmmm I don’t know about that Seohyun-ah…you see our house is not that big so…” she didn’t continue.

“As if Hyoyeon-ah!! Hahaha. Your house is huge!!” Eunhyuk blurted it out loud.

“You have gone to Hyoyeon’s house?” Taeyeon asks.

“What were you doing there?” Sungmin asks.

“Why is that out of the group, only has been to Hyoyeon’s?” Siwon asks too.

It was like they were interrogating Eunhyuk right then and there.

“Woah! Chill guys! I haven’t been inside their house okay? I just took her home, that’s all” he answered them.

“Hyoyeon-ah…it’s your house then” Leeteuk made the decision.

“Yah! I haven’t said that we will have the sleepover in our house”

“Hahaha. Please Hyoyeon-ah??” Sooyoung made her facial expression cute.

She knows Hyoyeon can’t resist her, “Fine! Fine! Foods on you Sooyoung!!” she pointed at her.

“Hahaha. No worries about that! It’s settled then!” Sooyoung said excitedly.

“ALRIGHT!!!” they were all happy.