04

Talking To The Stars

It has been a month since Eunhyuk came back from the States and he had gathered a lot of friends. But he doesn’t know why he just can’t get close to one girl, Hyoyeon. Whom he thought is his best friend from the past.

He is walking along the hallways when he met Hyoyeon halfway. He doesn’t know what to do to act towards her. He looks at her and their eyes met.

“A…an…annyeong” he stutters as he greeted her.

Hyoyeon smiles back to him, “Annyeong Eunhyuk-ssi” she bows to him too, politely.

“Where are you going?” he asks her.

“To the dance practice room, you?”

“Uhmmm…mind if I also go there too?” he asks for her permission.

“Well the room is for everyone so you can also go there” she smiles.

Both of them head towards the dance room, not talking to each other, feeling awkward towards each other.

When they arrive at the practice room, there was no one inside and the room was basically empty and quiet.

Hyoyeon placed her bag on the floor, and went to the stereo in one corner and started pressing some buttons. Seconds after, music is heard in the room.

Eunhyuk is just standing near the door, looking at Hyoyeon stretching.

“Aren’t you going to stretch first before dancing?” she turns to look at him.

Eunhyuk didn’t know what to do, will he dance or not?

The next thing he knew, he is placing his bag beside hers and started warming up too.

The atmosphere is still awkward. How can two people stay in a room without even saying a word to each other.

“Hyoyeon-ssi…” he called out her name.

Hyoyeon looks at him with a question in her face, “What is it?” she asks.

“Uhmmm…I am just curious…” he started “Have you…uh never mind” he dismisses his question.

Hyoyeon looks at him weirdly, “What do you want to ask?” she confronts him.

“Nothing…just forget about it” he turns around, doing his stretching.

“Arasso”

Hyoyeon went back to the stereo and played another track.

“Oh!” Eunhyuk suddenly points at Hyoyeon

“What now?” she asks in an annoying tone.

“The song…you also like that?” he asks her.

“Well obviously, yes. I really love this song” she smiles weakly.

“Is it okay if I ask why?” he asks politely.

“I don’t want to talk about it” she then started dancing.

Eunhyuk was taken aback when she started dancing, the steps, the way she sway her hips, just the way she dances. It reminds him of Hyoyeon, his friend, little Hyoyeon.

Without knowing, he then started to follow her steps, dancing with her, as if it was little Hyoyeon whom he is dancing with now. Hyoyeon who is dancing, was surprise on how Eunhyuk could have known the steps to this song.

It is the part where Hyoyeon will turn around and Eunhyuk would just do his breakdancing when accidentally, Hyoyeon over-turned and ended up, falling on top of Eunhyuk and both landing on the floor.

“Oww…” Eunhyuk could feel his wrist hurting.

Hyoyeon, on the other hand, was so panic that she immediately stood up and helps Eunhyuk stand up.

“Eunhyuk-ssi…I’m really sorry…jeongmal mianhe. Are you okay? Are you hurt? Oh gosh…I’m so clumsy” she asks him worriedly. Very worried about Eunhyuk because she noticed that his wrist was swollen and is red.

“Omo…omo…eottokhe? eottokhe?” she panics again.

“Hyoyeon-ssi…it’s okay. Don’t worry about it” he tries to calm her down.

“What?! Your wrist is swollen because of me, and now you’re telling me not to worry?”  she argues with him.

Eunhyuk starts to walk towards his bag with a limp right hand. Hyoyeon wants to take responsibility for she has done, she immediately runs before him and gets his bag.

“Yah! That’s my bag!” he shouts at her.

“I know…” she then gets her bag too. “I’ll be the one bringing it…kaja! Let’s go to the nurse’s clinic” she smiles to him and walks ahead of him.

Eunhyuk can’t do anything, his wrist is injure, all he can do is just obey to Hyoyeon.

Eunhyuk just can’t think strsight while they are walking towards the nurse’s clinic, he just can’t get the thought that what if she is Hyoyeon, little Hyoyeon.

Hyoyeon has many questions in her head. Why does he know about the dance steps when the dance steps are only exclusive for the two of them. Her and Hyukjae.

 

--annyeong chingus!!

--hehehe…as you can see…I didn’t delete this story…so therefore I conclude that I’m gonna continue writing this story…:D…yep you heard it right!

--so I have updated another chapter in a long time…hope you like it…

--so in this chapter, Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk still doesn’t recognize each other. But with what happened just awhile ago…these two would be seeking fir answers for the questions in their minds.

--stay tune for more updates…well maybe a slow update because of school…hope you will understand…

--lovelots~malovelyboo_euntaec