03

Talking To The Stars

“So how was first day of class?” Eunhyuk’s mother asks him as they were eating their dinner.

“Well remember the girl I used to play with when I was younger?” he trailed off.

“Well yeah, why?”

“I thought I saw her today…but then she didn’t recognize me, but I’m still not sure if it her”

“Oh chincha?” I missed that little girl” his mother says “Then you better tell her that it is you!” she added.

“She really has a weird mood swing” Eunhyuk thought.

“Why? What’s with her mood?” Key asks.

“She just suddenly greeted me after snobbing me earlier in the morning”

“What?!” Key didn’t understand what he was saying.

“Will you just eat your food now” Eunhyuk orders him gazing at him.

“Alright alright!” Key raises his hand surrendering.

 

“Hyo honey! How’s the first day?” her mother asks her as she enters the door.

“Nothing really special omma” she replied as she puts her bag in the couch.

“What? What does that suppose to mean?” her mother asks her worriedly

“Don’t worry omma…she’ll be okay soon” Kai interrupted their conversation.

“Aigoo…Jong In!! shut up!” she shouted at Kai

“Noona! How many times do I have to tell you never to call me with that name!” he complained.

“Hahaha…I will say it as long as I want. Forever!” she uses her evil voice to Kai.

“Unnie! Don’t use your evil voice…it creeps me out” Min appears from nowhere to the kitchen.

“Hahahaha…keep it up noona!” Hoya cheers on for he loves to creep Min out.

“Omma! Is dinner all ready?” Minzy shouts from the living room.

“Come here already you lazy sister!” Kai teases Minzy.

“Yah! You don’t talk to my sister like that!” Min punches his arm.

“Hey hey you two…stop that” their father reprimanded them.

 

HYOYEON’S POV:

I love dinner time with my family, always fighting with each other. Well in short, I LOVE my family. I just told omma that there is nothing special during my first day in school. Well there is one thing, and that’s about the boy that seated next to me during class. Since he is the new student, he was asked by our teacher to go in front to introduce himself. He kinda look like Hyukjae in some ways but his name is Eunhyuk. But that couldn’t be.

 

 

--to be continued...