01

Talking To The Stars

HYOYEON’S POV:

Wah! Another day another challenges. It’s so hard waking up early in the morning to get to school. Being a junior student in  college makes everything be a burden. It’s so stressful and tiring. Well I gotta go prepare now, class starts so early…8:00 in the morning. After washing up, I just tied my hair up into a ponytail. It doesn’t look good at all, I tell you. Mom usually make breakfast but I don’t eat at home. Only my sisters and brothers eat there. My brother is Hoya, like me, he also loves to dance. The dancing machine of their school. And then there’s Kai, the fierce dancer. They are both my dongsaengs but Kai is younger than Hoya. My two sisters also loves to dance. Well we all love to dance except for mom and dad who thinks that they are too old for it, which we think that they are not. My sisters are Minzy and Min, like the rest of my siblings, they too really loves to dance. On weekends when we don’t have anything to do, we have a mini concert in our backyard with our parents as the judges of us 5. Being the oldest among them, it is my responsibility to take care of them and even teach them how to dance. Of course, they learn from the best. *winks*

“Hyoyeon-ah!!” a female’s voice calls me from behind. And there’s Yuri. Taller than me, a little bit darker than me? I’m not sure though but boys like…I mean…love her. The younger boys in the school. I envy her because she have the looks of a perfect girlfriend but some still hates her, well mostly the girls in school.

“Yuri-ah!” I say as I turned back. “Ppalli!!” I tell her to hurry up. She’s slow in walking, it would take how many minutes to get to the school cafeteria when our classroom is just beside the cafeteria. She loves to chit-chat. She never stops talking. And there’s Sooyoung, the girl walking beside her. “Sooyoung-ah!” I also called her attention. She is the gag queen in the group. Everyone also loves her. Well they love her more than Yuri. But I love both girls. Sooyoung loves to make us laugh with her weird aegyo, but somehow, she looks cute doing it.

“Kaja!” Yuri say as they catch up to me. “So I have this weird dream last night about us girls…..” and there she goes again.

We are walking towards the school gate when this weird blond guy bumped into me. What the hell? He’s not looking where he’s going. Lucky him I’m not in the mood of arguing.

“Oh sorry” he apologize. Well at least he apologized to me. Fewer boys really knows how to say sorry to girls this time.

“Okay” I snob at him then went back talking to the girls.

 

EUNHYUK’S POV:

Well today is my first day of school. Seoul University majoring in dance. Since I came from the States for months now, all of this new to me. And so I’m going to the school that I’ll be attending when I accidentally bumped into someone. Her hair is golden brown and tied into a ponytail talking to two tall girls. Well I guess it’s her fault for not looking on the way she’s walking.

“Oh sorry” I say. I just gotta say sorry first to avoid arguments.

“Okay” she says in a snobbish way. Well that went well for the first day of class. \

She looks familiar though but that can’t be her. I mean, she’s just different.

 

--to be continued...