chapter thirty three.

Dream Boy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mdPTAjSDN40


You woke up early the next morning. Baekhyun was still asleep. You left a note for him to let him know that you weren't going to be home for a few hours. You went straight to Chanyeol's cafe. Luckily, there was only Chanyeol there. You ran inside and jumped onto Chanyeol's back. "YAH YAH YAH! Get off of me! You know, Hyemi, you're a lot heavier than you look!" Chanyeol said. You giggled and got off of his back. "You seem happy. What did Sehun do now?"
"Nothing!" you said, happily.
Chanyeol blinked. "Hyemi, are you okay?" he asked slowly.
You nodded. "YEOLLIE! Guess what!"
"What?"
"I remember!"

He blinked once more. "Remember what?" he asked.
You gave him a look. "What? Do you have amnesia now?! I remember everything now!"
"OOH! Right! Are you going to tell the others?" he asked.
You nodded. "But not Baekhyun," you said.
"Why not?"
"I want to tell him on his birthday! Which is only tomorrow..."

Chanyeol's eyes widen. "His birthday is tomorrow?!"
You blinked and nodded. "You didn't remember? Now I think you really have amnesia..."
He shook his head. "No, I'm fine. I didn't think that his birthday would come so fast! I must tell the others!" he said and ran outside. "Close the cafe for me, Hyemi!" he shouted as he ran.

You snickered. "Aish, what kind of friends are they to Baekhyun?"
Baekhyun came inside. "Hyemi, what are you doing here?" he asked.
You looked up. "Oh, stuff," you said and walked out of the shop.
Baekhyun followed you. "Oh, well, do you want to go to the park?"
You paused and turned to him. You shook your head. "Busy," you said and turned around and walked away.
But Baekhyun grabbed your wrist. "What do you mean busy? Busy as in you have things to do with Sehun? Or you're trying to get rid of me?" he asked.
*Of course I would never try to get rid of my Bacon...*
"Busy, as in I have something else to do besides all that," you said. "I have to go back to work and get second job sometime. I can't spend my days just chilling and stuff. I have bills to pay."

"I'll help pay the bills. I don't want you working anymore..." he mumbled as he tighten his grip on your wrist.
You sighed and grabbed his arm. "Sorry, but I have to. If I don't... We'll end up in the streets," you said. "Don't worry. I'll be working at the mall in the food court. I quit my job at the convenience store."
He sighed and let go of your wrist. "Okay..." he mumbled. "But! You must come home before 6 PM! If you don't, I'll be out, filing a report on a missing Twerp!"
You chuckled and nodded. "Okay okay," you said and walked away. *Now, to get something for Bacon's birthday!*


You went up and down the aisles of the mall, from store to store. *Aish! There's nothing here that I can find for Baekhyun!* You pouted as you walked into a story that sold plushies and accessories. You walked around the small store and something finally caught your eyes. You gasped and grabbed it. *Perfect!* You smiled at the bacon plushie.
"Hello! Do you need any help finding anything?" the worker asked.
You smiled. "I'd like this. Can you wrap it for me?" you asked.
The worker took the plushie. "You're buying this for your boyfriend? Cute!" she said. "If you're looking for something for your boyfriend, you could look at the couples necklace," she said and showed you a rack of couples necklaces.

You grabbed the one that you first saw. *Perfect! Again!* You smiled. It was a couple necklace as locks. Pink and blue. Just like the locks at the Namsan tower that you and Baekhyun had put on the fence. "I'll take this!" you said and handed the necklaces to the worker. "Please wrap it for me. It's a birthday present," you said. *He's going to have the best birthday ever!*


OTL Sorry. No Luhan's birthday party. T^T
But...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUHANNIE~ <3