chapter twenty nine.

Dream Boy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w7PSCv2QLZs


Chanyeol looked at you. "You don't remember Baekhyun?"
You thought about it. "Now that you mention it... I do recall that Baekhyun is a cold and grumpy guy... And then... I think... Something made him change..."
Chanyeol's eyes furrowed. *Yeah. You changed him.* "Well at least you know who he is. But you really don't remember anything else?" You shook your head. "What if I told you that you and Baekhyun were.. In a 'relationship?'"
You blinked. "I don't think he's the type of person that would want to date me..." you said.

Sehun ran to your side. "That's right! And because you're in a relationship with me, noona!" Sehun said.
You smiled. "Sehun, I don't think I lost that much memory. I know that I'm not in a relationship with you, sweetie. Sorry," you said with a chuckle.
Sehun pouted. "Dang it..." he said and sat back down in his seat.
Chanyeol sighed. "She really doesn't remember her relationship with him..." Chanyeol mumbled to Chaemi. She pouted.


Days have passed. Little memory was coming back to you. But most of them weren't important. You've gotten out of the hospital and went back to your apartment. The managers at the store and cafe left you take a month off, or until you wanted to come back. Baekhyun helped you into your apartment. You looked at him. "You're not as mean and grumpy as I thought you were... But I thought you were though..."
He looked at you. "You don't remember do you?" he asked. You shook your head no. He sighed. "It's a long story. And you should be able to remember it anytime soon," he said. *Hopefully.*
You tilted your head. "Were we really a couple?" you abruptedly asked.
He looked at you and slowly nodded. *And we were happy...*

"Oh... Well. I'm sorry, but I don't remember anything..." you said and walked to your room.
Baekhyun sighed. *You will. Once I find a way to make you remember....*


The next day, you and Baekhyun were in the park with Aesook. "Did we really go to the park often?"
He nodded and took your hand. Your face colored and you pulled your hand away. His face fell.
"UNNIE!" Chaemi shouted and ran towards you and Baekhyun. "I bought unnie some ice cream!" she said with a proud smile, handing the ice cream to you.
You smiled and took the ice cream, giving Aesook's leash to Baekhyun and opened the ice cream. Baekhyun looked at Chaemi. "No ice cream for your oppa?" he asked.
"No!" she said and nodded in your direction. Baekhyun nodded and grinned when he understood her.
He took your hand that held the ice cream and took a small bite of the ice cream. You blinked. "What was that for?" you asked, pouting.
He shrugged with a smug grin on his face. "I just wanted some ice cream and Chaemi didn't get some for me."
You sighed. "Why does it always happen?" you mumbled.
Baekhyun blinked. "What are you talking about?"

You looked at him. "You always take a bite of my ice cream without telling me and tell me that it's an indirect kiss!" you said.
His eyes widen, as did Chaemi's. "You remember?"
"I only remember you taking my ice cream and taking a bite of it," you said and pouted.
Chaemi gasped and clapped her hands. "GOODY! At least unnie's starting to remember that he always does that!"

"Chaemi, want to go to Lotte World with us?" Baekhyun asked suddenly.
"Lotte World?" she asked. Baekhyun nodded and his eyes flickered to you. Understanding, Chaemi nodded.
"Great, I'll ask Sehun to come," Baekhyun said, taking out his cell phone.
"WHAT?! I don't want that weirdo coming along," Chaemi whined.
"Too bad," Baekhyun said and called Sehun.


As soon as the 4 of you got to Lotte World, you all split into two groups. "Sehun, do the same thing that had happen before you left me and Hyemi here on that one day," Baekhyun whispered to Sehun. He nodded and gave an okay sign. "Chaemi. When it's time for the both of you to leave, do what Sehun tells you to do," he told Chaemi. She nodded.

Sehun pulled you to all of the rides and begged you to go on the rides with him. While Baekhyun was being "forced" to go on rides with Chaemi. Everytime he was on a ride, he would look for you.

It was late in the evening, Sehun held you close to him as you both took a picture together. Girls all around looked at Sehun, like he was a super model, and gave deadly glares at you. "Are they dating?" "She's too old to be with a guy like that!" etc. comments were said around the both of you. But Sehun didn't care. It looked like he actually liked the fact that everyone mistaken you both as a couple. *It's working! Well.. I hope... As long as noona gets her memories back...*

Evening fell and soon the night sky was out. You and Baekhyun were on a ferris wheel. You both looked up at the sky. Baekhyun pointed at the sky. "Look a shooting star! Make a wish!"
You blinked. "I have nothing to wish for..."
Baekhyun looked at you. "What do you mean?"
"There's nothing that I need to wish for..."
"What about wishing for someone you like to be smiling?"
You frowned. "I don't like anyone..."

Baekhyun's face fell. "Oh.. You don't?" You shook your head. He sighed. "Well, I wished that you will be able to regain your memory. And hopefully we'll be happy together," he said softly.
You looked at him. "What do you mean we?"
He looked at you and sighed. "I give up... Hyemi, can't you remember? I'm the one that loves you. I'm your boyfriend." You gave him a confused look. "I'm in love with you," he mumbled and took your hand. He slowly leaned towards you.
Your eyes widen when he was on a few inches away from your face. You pushed him away. "What are you doing?"
"Trying to show you my affection for you..." he whispered.

The ride had ended. You quickly got off. "Well that's not a way to show it. If you want me to remember that you're my boyfriend, then you should try to do something else. 'Cause what you're doing now, doesn't prove to me that you're my boyfriend." You went to the bus stop and waited for the next bus.
Baekhyun sighed and followed you. *I will get you to remember me... Time for operation: Help my twerp regain her memories!*


Days had passed and you've been trying to ignore Baekhyun while he's trying to be with you all the time. You spent your days at Chanyeol's cafe. But Baekhyun seemed to follow you everywhere. "Just let her be alone by herself for a while. Maybe she'll remember..." Chanyeol said to Baekhyun.
Baekhyun sighed. "But I don't want to let her go anywhere without me. What if someone else is after Hyemi?"
Chanyeol also sighed. "Don't worry, buddy. We'll keep a close eye on her. But in the mean time, just let her be by herself."
Baekhyun nodded hopelessly. He looked up and realized that you weren't in the cafe. "Where's Hyemi?!" he panicked.
"Relax. She's just going to my home and get Aesook. Sehun will be with her," Chanyeol assured.
Baekhyun exhaled. "He better," he mumbled.


OTL It's a lame update. >< I'm starting to get writers block!!!! D8
I'll try to update again today. Not doing anything instead of roleplaying.. xD
mirellagail was right when I updated the last chapter. I didn't think of that when I re-read the chapter... xD
Omo. 300 Subbers! <3