chapter twenty eight.

Dream Boy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9W5UWoH6FYY


Your hand twitched from the pain in your arm. It was broken. You glanced at Hyuna's friend, who was holding a bat. Hyuna smirked and kneeled down to your eye level. "I told you to stay away from him did I? But guess what. You didn't. That's why after this, you're probably going to end up dead. Or crippled," she said. She stood back up and faced her friends. "Finish it," she said. Her friend raised her bat above your head. In one blur, everything went black.
"HYEMI!" was the last thing that you could hear with a flash of Baekhyun's smiling face in your mind. *Stay smiling whether I'm with you or not...*


The IV next to your bed beeped along to your heartbeat. Your room was filled with 12 handsome men and one sad girl. One of the men sat next to your bedside, holding your hand. *I promised to protect you... In the end... I failed. Wake up soon, Hyemi...* Tears fell down their faces.

Weeks had passed by. No process of you waking up. Flowers, ballons, and fruit baskets filled your room. The sound of crying and sobbing. And the IV beeping.
Hyuna, the girl that had beaten you up, fled the country and moved to Canada, leaving her friends back in Seoul at the police headquarters.

"She'll be awake soon. But in the meantime, she wouldn't remember anything from recent months. She may remember some. But not much," the doctor said. "The injury on her head effected the right side of her brain and caused her to have memory loss. Luckily, the injury isn't as serious, so she will be able to gain some memory. But not all. You'll all have to try to get her to remember everything. It could take quite some time. But be patient."
"Will she remember me?" Baekhyun asked.
"I heard that you both started dating a few weeks ago?" Baekhyun nodded. "Then I'm afraid not."
"How long will it take her to recover?" Chanyeol asked.
"Her broken arm? Might take a month or two. But the memory loss is unpredictable." The room filled with silence when the doctor left.

"Oppa, so unnie wouldn't remember me?" Chaemi asked Baekhyun.
He weakly smiled at her. "I'm afraid not, Chaemi..." They both sighed.
"Oh my goodness! So my noona won't remember me too?!" Sehun asked as he held Aesook.
"Sehun!" Suho said and covered his mouth so he wouldn't be shouting.

Baekhyun stood up. "I'm going to check on Hyemi..." he said and walked into your room. He found you sitting on your bed. He blinked. *Is she awake?* He walked closer. You looked up at him. "Hyemi," he said, shocked. "You're awake..."
Sehun ran into the room after seeing you through the window. "NOONA!" he shouted and ran to your bed side.
The others ran in when they heard Sehun's screaming of joy.
Chanyeol ran to your bedside. "HYEMI!"
You looked at him. "Hi Yeollie," you said.
He beamed. "You remember me!"

"Noona noona!" Sehun said, getting into your view. "Do you remember me?"
You softly smiled, "Sehunnie." He gasped and hugged you.
"OH OH! Unnie! Do you remember me?!" Chaemi asked, pulling Sehun away from you.
You smiled. "Of course Chaemi..."

"D-do you remember me?" Baekhyun asked, looking at you sincerely.
You looked at  him. "Who... Who are you?"
The room filled with silence. There was no way you could forget about Baekhyun. But it turns out, you did. Baekhyun looked at you. "Y-you don't? Not at all?"
You shook your head. "I'm sorry."
He sighed. His heart broke into pieces. "Right..." he mumbled and walked out of the room with Chaemi following.

"Oppa..." Chaemi said. But he ignored her. "Don't worry oppa.. We'll try to get unnie to remember you..."
He sighed and buried his face in his hands. *I will get you to remember your one and only Mr. Bacon. No matter how hard I try...*


DRAMA DRAMA DRAMA.
OTL I felt the mood of writing something sad. Sorry about the beginning. It was a fail. I don't write fight scenes etc etc.
I wasn't tired yet. So.. I updated. xDDD