chapter twenty five.

Dream Boy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E84ni5zoEok


Next stop, was the Namsan Tower. Baekhyun forced you to go there. You groaned. "Why are we here?"
He looked at you. "Why not?" he asked and blinked.
"This place is meant for couples."
He shrugged. "So?"
"Sooo, we're not a couple," you said.
He shrugged again. "Just because we're not a couple, doesn't mean that we can't come," he said and pulled you inside the cable cars.

Before getting on the cable cars, Baekhyun bought coffee from a machine. He handed you your cup. The cable car came, Baekhyun motioned you to get in the cable car first. You had a confused look on your face. *Why is he suddenly being a gentlemen now? Aish, Mr. Bacon is becoming weird. But, I like him like that. WAIT. NO! I can't believe I thought of that! ARGH!*

The ride stopped, and Baekhyun held your hand as you both got off the cable car. You both went straight to the wall of locks. "Again, why are we here?"
He shrugged. "Because I want to," he said with a grin. *Today is the day.* "And, just for fun." He pulled out two locks. A pink and blue. You blinked. "Like I said, just for fun," he said and handed the pink lock to you and a permenate marker. "Just write something," he said and started to write on his lock.
You glanced at your lock and wrote on it. Baekhyun waited for you to finish. You looked at him and he grinned, taking your lock, putting it with his. He looked at your lock.

❝Mr. Bacon,

You can let go of my hand now.
Oh, and uhm... We're friends right?
I hope you continue to smile.
- Your Twerp 

He chuckled. You raised an eyebrow. Baekhyun let go of your hand. "Yeah, we're friends. And without you, I wouldn't be able to smile at all," he said with a grin. He put both locks onto the fence and soon turned back to you as he finished, putting his hands in his pockets. "Aren't you going to ask what I put on my lock?"
Without a reply, you reached up to your locks and looked at Baekhyun's.

❝I love you, my twerp.
Smile forever.
And I'll stay by your side,
Also smiling.
Like you've always wished for.
- Bacon♥❞

You blinked. *Did he just say that he loved me?* You looked up at Baekhyun, who was rubbing his neck. You blinked and let go of the lock. "Now that we're done, can we go home now?" Baekhyun nodded with a soft smile.


You both got off the bus in front of your apartment building. You turned to towards the building and walked away with Baekhyun following "I'm going to get ready to work. You should probably be going to see--"
"I don't want to see her," he mumbled.
You looked at him. "Why not? You're both dating," you said.
"We're not. I thought Chaemi already told you this," he said, harshly.
You sighed. "Well even though, you don't want to see her, you're going to have to," you said and pointed to a different direction. Baekhyun glanced at where you were pointing at. Hyuna standing impatiently near a stop sign. "Well, I should be going to work. I guess I'll see you--" You're sentence got cut off when Baekhyun grabbed your wrist. Your eyes widen. He had kissed you. He slowly closed his eyes and put his hand on the back of your neck. Your eyes, too, slowly closed.

"WHAT'S GOING ON?!" a voice exclaimed.


MWAHAHA. DRAMA!!!
I think it was too soon for the kiss... >.> But, it wasn't the first. ;DD
Wait for an update later!! 8D WHOO!