chapter twenty three.

Dream Boy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3arSAKRdGPY


You woke up the next morning, seeing Baekhyun asleep on the couch after coming home at 3 AM. You sighed and made a basic breakfast for Baekhyun, trying to not wake Baekhyun from his 4 hour sleep. But you happened to be too loud and Baekhyun woke up, came walking into the kitchen, refreshen, but walked in like a zombie. *Where was he all night?*
You set your breakfast on the table and sat down, starting to eat. "I made you breakfast. If you want some, there's a plate of them in the--"
"I'm not hungry," he said and left the apartment.
Your shoulders slumped in disappointment. You sighed and continued to eat.

After breakfast, you headed to Chanyeol's house to go on a little walk with Aesook in the park. You walked around with Aesook and Chaemi, since she was the one who asked you to come to the park. "So, how is unnie and oppa doing?"
"I talked to him this morning..."
"Great! What did you guys talk about?"
"Nothing... He left before I could finish my sentence... Probably with Hyuna again," you had said.
Chaemi pouted stubbornly. "I don't like her. Never have, never will. There must be a way to get Baekhyun to talk to you again..." she trailed off.
You looked at her. "Why on earth would you want him to talk to me? He seems more relaxed and happier now that I'm not around him to annoy him."

"BECAUSE! I want you to be my cousin-in-law! And trust me, he is not relaxed. And if he's happier without you, then why is he even still living with you? If he really didn't want to be with you, he wouldn't be living with you right now. He would've left days ago!"
You stayed silent. You knew she was right. *Could I be in love with him? I've always thought of us as just friends...*
"He looks like he was in pain when you both stopped talking. He was in more pain when he was with Hyuna. I can just see him. He really hates Hyuna. Last night, he was forced to go to an amusement park with Hyuna last night. She didn't let him leave until 2 AM!" You looked at her, she looked back. "Okay, I was stalking them! I didn't want Hyuna touching my oppa when he was going to be with his real ideal girl, you," she admitted.
You sighed. "What happened?"

Baekhyun and Hyuna walked out of the theater. "The movie's done now. I'm leaving," Baekhyun said, coldly and tried to walk away. But Hyuna grabbed his arm.
"Yah! This date isn't over!" she said.
He turned and glared at her. "Date?"
"Yes, date. You and I never went on a date when we were dating. Now this is the only time for us to do so!"
"And if I don't want to go?" he asked. Hyuna glared at him. He exhaled lazily and walked away with his hands in his pockets.
"If you don't. You'll never see Hyemi again," she said.
Baekhyun stopped walking. *I already don't see her because of you, .*
Hyuna stood up straight and walked up to him, she crossed her arms. "If I can't have you. Hyemi can't."

Baekhyun sighed and eyes furrowed. The memory of your smiling face came to his mind. He slowly turned and faced Hyuna. "What do you want to do?" he asked.
She smirked and grabbed his hand, pulling him to the nearest bus stop.

That evening, Chaemi followed Hyuna and Baekhyun to the amusement park. Hyuna dragged Baekhyun everywhere and forced him to go on rides with her. Every time he refused, Hyuna would use you as a threat.

You gaped. "She what?!"
Chaemi nodded. "Yep, she threatened Baekhyun by saying that she'd try to get rid of you," she said. "But, here comes the worst part," she said as you both sat down at a bench.
"What?" you asked. She motioned you to come towards her.

"Oppa! Let's go on the Ferris wheel!" Hyuna said, pulling Baekhyun towards the ride.
Baekhyun sighed in exhaustion. Of course, he had to listen to her, so he went  on the ride with her.
"Wow! The view from here is so great!" She looked up and pointed at the night sky. "I see a star! Time to make a wish," she said and closed her eyes. "I wish, that... Baekhyun will forever be mine and would forget about that Hyemi girl." Baekhyun's eyes flickered to her. She smiled at him. "What did oppa wish for?"
*To get the hell out of here and get away from this crazy I'm with now. And to be with Hyemi for once. I miss her. No matter how much I'm mad, I still want to see her.* He stayed silent.

It was 2 AM, the amusement park was about to close. Hyuna and Baekhyun both rode the bus to Hyuna's apartment. She sighed and rested her head on Baekhyun's shoulder. Baekhyun shrugged her head off, she pouted. "Oppa, today was a fun day! I wonder what we should do tomorrow!"
He raised an eyebrow. "Tomorrow? You know, I have other stuff to do instead of spending the day with a like you," he mumbled.
"What's that I hear? I could only hear my threat. You and I, or you and dead Hyemi," she said and glared at him.
He sighed and closed his eyes, plugging in his headphones.

They both finally stopped at Hyuna's apartment building. Chaemi followed them off. Hyuna smiled at Baekhyun. "I had a wonderful night. I'll see you tomorrow," she said and tiptoed to get to Baekhyun's level. "And then you'll be mine," she whispered to him. He flinched. She looked up and kissed him on the lips, with a smirk on her face. While Baekhyun stood there like a statue. *Back off , my lips are for Hyemi.* But he knew that if he pushed her away, you'd be in danger.

Your eyes widened. Your heart broke into pieces. "They, k-kissed?"
Chaemi pouted and nodded. "If he pulled back, then unnie would be in danger..."
"But--"
"Have you been stalking oppa?" a voice behind the both of you said. You both turned around.
"Baekhyun..." you mumbled under your breath. He glanced at you and back at Chaemi.
"You should've not followed oppa," he said, coldly.
"I only followed oppa, because I care about oppa!" Chaemi argued.
"If you cared about me, then why follow and get into my business and bring this twerp into it?!"
"She's always been part of it!"
"So, it doesn't mean you can still follow and eavesdrop!"
"I ONLY DID IT BECAUSE I WANT OPPA AND HYEMI UNNIE TOGETHER!" Chaemi exploded. Her tiny fists clenched as she glared at Baekhyun.

Baekhyun was silent.
"Oppa and Hyemi unnie are perfect for each other. Hyemi unnie is your ideal girl. She's everything you need in a girl. Not Hyuna. Hyemi unnie is nice, smart, and she smiles a lot. And every time oppa sees her, you smile," Chaemi continued.
Baekhyun stayed silent for a couple of moments. "Don't follow oppa. Or you, too, will be hurt," he said and walked away, without another glance at you.

Chaemi sighed. "Unnie, I'll be going now. I need to... Go study..." she said and left.
You glanced at the ground. *I wonder how he really feels...*


Sorry for le late update. ><
Unfortuanatly, I can only do a double update. D; I spent my day with my friends for my birthday.
Oh, did I mention? IT'S MAH BIRTHDAY!! xDDD <3
And, OMG. Almost 300 subbers! *O* Estoy feliz!!!!! <3 That's right. I speak spanish. For now. xDDD
KKays. Wait for the next update! 8DD