chapter twenty.

Dream Boy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wwmbr7d9Wys


It was the day of Sehun's birthday party. No dress code, so you just wore normal clothing. As did Baekhyun. "Noona!" Sehun said, running over to you, giving you a big hug. "You came!"
You smiled. "Of course I would!" you said and pinched his cheek.

"HYEMI!!" You looked up and saw Chanyeol coming towards you, hugging you tightly. "I MISSED YOU SO MUCH!" he said, fake sobbing.
You make a face. "I missed you too?" you said, patting his shoulder. "It's only been a week," you said.
"Yeah! A week of Hyemi-less!" he said, pouting.

Sehun tugged your arm. "Aesook misses noona," he said pouting, holding Aesook up in front of your face.
You smiled and took Aesook. She yelped happily and your cheek. You giggled and brushed your nose against hers. "Noona! Let's go and cut the cake!" Sehun said. You put Aesook down and followed Sehun.
Aesook ran over to Baekhyun who was sitting on the couch with his famous poker face. Aesook stood up on her two legs and reached for Baekhyun. He took her into his arms and petted her, trying to hide his smile. He looked up and watched you and Sehun. He frowned. He wanted to be with you, and to be the one making you smile.


You walked up to the room that you once stayed at when you lived in Chanyeol's house. You looked around the room and sighed. *Nothing has changed...*
"What are you doing here?" a voice behind you asked.
You turned around and met Lay. You grabbed your chest. "You scared me, Lay-ssi," you said.
He chuckled in a friendly way. "Sorry," he said.
You smiled. "It's okay. As long as you're not a robber or any sort popping up from nowhere," you lamely joked. But he just chuckled.

"What are you doing here?" he asked again.
You looked at him, remembering the quiet and shy Lay that you have met at the cafe. You smiled and said, "No reason, I just miss this room."
He nodded in understandment. "NOONA! COME DOWNSTAIRS!" Sehun called from the stairs.
You sighed and walked out the room. Then you suddenly tripped over your other feet. You closed your eyes before you could crash to the ground, but nothing happened. You looked up and saw Lay's arm around your waist. "Are you okay?" he asked.
You quickly stood back up and nodded, walking downstairs.

"Noona!" Sehun said, pulling you to the couch. "Let's play truth or dare!" he said.
"Truth or dare?" D.O asked, grinning. "I'm in," he said, rubbing his hands together."
The others soon agreed. Except for Baekhyun, so he stayed out and watched.

After few lame, crazy, weird dares and truths, it was Lay's turn. "HYUNG!" Kai said. "I dare you.. TO KISS A GIRL," he shouted, absurdly.
All eyes went to you, including Baekhyun's. "What?" Lay said.
"Kiss a girl! Now now! Well in this case... KISS HYEMI NOONA!"
Baekhyun glared at the crazy kid.
Lay sighed, knowing that Kai wouldn't stop until he kissed you. "Kiss her where?"
"On the cheek," he said, seriously.
"NO!" Baekhyun, Sehun, and Chanyeol all stood up.
"Too bad. A dare's a dare!" Kai said and stuck his tongue out at his hyungs and dongsaeng. "And the cheek isn't that bad. It's not like I'm having him kiss her on the lips so, SHUSH!"

Lay sighed and looked at you apologetically. He slowly leaned towards you. Baekhyun bit his lip in anger. *The only person who gets to kiss her is me. And only me, Zhang Yixing.* He glared at Lay.
Lay gulped and closed his eyes, and leaned forward, kissing you, but not on the cheek. Everyones eyes widened. Complete silence.
You gasped. Lay opened his eyes and saw that he was kissing you on the lips. He staggered back and sat back down, hating himself for doing that. Sehun and Chanyeol glared at him. You looked up and realized that Baekhyun wasn't there.
Kai whistled, ending the silence. "That was... ... NEXT PERSON!"

Lay sighed and looked at you. "Sorry," he mouthed. You weakly smiled and stood up and walked outside, where you found Baekhyun sitting beside a tree in front of Chanyeol's house. His fists were white as he clenched them. He grinted his teeth. *It didn't happen. It didn't happen. It didn't happen,* he told himself over and over. He sighed and looked up, meeting eye contact with you. He coldly looked away.
"Baekhyun, you okay?" you asked. He was silent. You walked up to him and shook his shoulder. "Baekhyun are you--" He shrugged your hand off his shoulder. You froze. *What's up with him?*

He stood up quietly and walked away. "WAIT! BAEKHYUN!" you called out, but he just continued to walk away.
You sighed. *Is he mad about what Lay just did?*


Evening came. You were at the convience store, you looked out the window. You grew worried. Baekhyun didn't come at all. You called the night manager and found out that Baekhyun had asked to take a few weeks off of work. You sighed. *I wonder... /sighs/ I just hope he's okay...* You sighed once more and continued to do your work.


DOUBLE UPDATE TODAY! 8DDD
I give credit to KissDromedaGirl for helping me out with these few chapters for this story! She's the most awesomest friend ever! 8D
MORE DRAMA!
*has the urge to make a new fanfic* Okay okay, I'll try to finish this first!! 8D
OMG! OVER 200 SUBBERS! JUST IN TIME FOR SEHUN'S BIRTHDAY. Which reminds me....
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR CUTIE MAKNAE, OH SEHUN!!! <3

 

 

Is it just me, or do these 3 pictures make him look like Lee Min Ho? ;DD

• GIFs and photos belong to rightful owners. Not mine.