chapter sixteen.

Dream Boy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SiwEhEVU1SU


You woke up the next morning, on Baekhyun's bed. You to your side and your eyes widen. Right in front of your eyes, was Baekhyun's face. Only a few inches away from yours. You slowly scooted away, but ended up falling off the bed with a big thud. Baekhyun woke up immediately and found you on the ground. He got out of bed and helped you up. "Are you okay?" he asked. You nodded, and said nothing. He looked at you. "You okay? You're not talking a lot as usual..."
You shook your head. "N-nothing to worry about!" you said and rushed out of the room, to the bathroom. Baekhyun stood there, puzzled, and rubbed the back of his neck. *What just happened?*

You ran into the bathroom, shutting the door behind you and leaned against it, breathing heavily. *What was that?!* You shook your head and walked towards the sink, splashing water onto your face. 


You started working at Chanyeol's Cafe again. Baekhyun stayed at home, not knowing that you started working at the cafe again. You lied to him that you were going to be at the campus all day. You didn't want to. But you had to. Baekhyun didn't want you to be working ever since the incident with Hyuna.
You walked to the back of the cafe, where you found Chanyeol unloading food into the freezer. The others were out in front of the cafe, serving the customers. "Chanyeol," you said.
He looked up from his work and looked at you with a small smile. "Yes?"
"Uhm... I have this decision that I was thinking through all week."
"And?" he asked as he continued to work.
"And... I thought that I should move out of your home and find myself an apartment to live in."

Chanyeol stopped what he was doing and looked at you. "What?"
"I thought that it was too much, having me live with you guys. Plus, I'm a girl, and I need privacy. It's not that I don't enjoy being with you guys. I.. Just feel bad that you guys are always taking care of me instead of worrying about yourselves. I mean, you guys have your own lives to be taking care of not mine. Yeollie, I'm a grown-up girl now, I think I can live on my own and find myself a few jobs," you said.
"Yeah, you're a grown-up girl," he said.
You sighed. "Okay, I'm a woman now. I can live on my own without having anyone taking care of me. Ever since my parents left me, I've been taking care of myself."

Chanyeol sighed. "Okay, if that's what you want... But, if anything comes up, you're welcome back into my home."
You gave him a soft smile. "Thanks Yeollie!" you said and gave him a hug. "Oh! And just don't tell Baekhyun," you said.
He blinked. "Why not?"
You shrugged. "Just don't tell him, okay?" He sighed once more and nodded. "Thanks. I'll go now. I already found myself a place to stay. Can you get Baekhyun out of the house for a while?"

He put his hands on hips and exhaled. "Okay. I'll tell him that I need help at the cafe. It sure is busy today," he said.
"I'll tell him, I'm going home now." You turned to leave. But Chanyeol called your name.
"When are you going to tell Baekhyun?"
You sighed and shrugged. "I'll do so someday. Now isn't the right time."
"You'll visit, right?"
You smiled. "Of course! I would never leave my EXO aliens!" you said cutely and left, leaving Chanyeol back, chuckling.


You arrived to Chanyeol's home and walked in, seeing Baekhyun in the living room, playing tug-o-war with Aesook. Baekhyun looked up and smiled at you as you approached him. "Chanyeol needs help at the cafe. He just called me, telling me to tell you," you said.
"Okay," he said, standing up. He looked at your hands. "Didn't you go to the supermarket?"
"Oh! Y-yeah. But I forgot my purse then Chanyeol called so, yeah."
He nodded. "Okay. I'll be going to the cafe then," he said. He turned and walked towards the door, until he turned back around, grabbing your wrists and pulling you into a hug. Your eyes widen at the unexpected skinship. He pulled back and smiled at you. "Take care of yourself while I'm gone, okay?" he said and left, leaving you in the living room, frozen.

You blinked when Aesook was at your leg, nuzzling against it. You bent down and petted her. You smiled but left out a sigh. *I don't want to. But I don't want to bother you anymore. You need to continue to smile once I leave, Bacon...*


WHOO. I'M HYPER.
OTL I came up with this when I was listening to Angel. I know it's a love song, but something about it made me want to write something sad. So sorry if this is a bad update. ><
OTL DON'T HATE HYEMI! >< She just wants Baekhyun to live his life the way he should be. And that he should be with the person who he really wants to be! But she doesn't know anything else yet. If you know what I mean. ._.
NO HOMEWORK!!! DOUBLE UPDATING!!! <3