chapter fifteen.

Dream Boy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c3IBgJ0QoaU


At Lotte World, you, Baekhyun, Sehun, and Kai were split into 2 groups. You were with Sehun, while Baekhyun was with Kai. Baekhyun complained about being paired up with Kai. He wanted to go with you. But in the end, Sehun won the argument. 

Sehun was the one who pulled you to all of the rides and begged you to go on the rides with him. While Baekhyun was being "forced" to go on rides with Kai. Everytime he was on a ride, he would look for you, or be expressionless, stone-like.

It was late in the evening, Sehun held you close to him as you both took a picture together. Girls all around looked at Sehun, like he was a super model, and gave deadly glares at you. "Are they dating?" "She's too old to be with a guy like that!" etc. comments were said around the both of you. But Sehun didn't care. It looked like he actually liked the fact that everyone mistaken you both as a couple. But Baekhyun didn't like that at all.

"Pfftt. Them? Dating? No way. Hyemi noona is way out of his league. She's better off with Chanyeol hyung or Suho hyung," Kai commented.
Baekhyun shot a glare at him. He didn't like that comment most of all. But he tried to keep all of his anger in.
"Noona, I'm hungry," Sehun whined. "Do you want something to eat?" he asked. "I'm buying." You shook your head.
"I do," Kai said. "All of this "fun" with Baekhyun hyung is making me hungry. Maknae, you're paying right?"
"No! Only for Hyemi noona!" Sehun said and walked away with Kai. "You two go do something while we eat! Don't have too much fun!" Sehun shouted.

You and Baekhyun were alone. Baekhyun sighed and shook his head. You looked at him. "You're awfully quiet," you said to him.
He softly chuckled. "Kai was being annoying."
"More annoying than me?" you pouted.
He looked at you. "No, you're more annoying. You're still my annoying twerp," he said, almost in a nice way. You smiled in response. He smiled and looked up, seeing a Ferris wheel. He pointed at it. "Want to go on there?" You looked at him and nodded.

Soon, you both were on the Ferris wheel. The ride started moving. You looked up at the night sky. You gasped when you saw the stars and moon. Baekhyun also looked up and smiled. "Ooh! A shooting star!" you said and pointed at the sky. Right away, you put your hands together and closed your eyes, making a wish.
Baekhyun laughed. You looked at him. "What did you wish for?" he asked.
You looked at him and pretended to zip your mouth. "Secret!" you said. Baekhyun looked at you, making you uncomfortable. You blinked. "Can you please stop looking at me like that?"
"Same thing that I wanted to say, the other in the park when you kept looking at me," he said. "But I'm not going to stop until you tell me what you wished for."
You pouted and sighed. "Fine, I wished that Mr. Grumpy Bacon will forever have a smiling, happy face. Like for the past week," you said and smiled cutely.

Baekhyun couldn't help but smile. You looked at him. "What did Mr. Bacon wish for?" you asked.
He grinned and motioned you to come foreword. "...Secret," he said. You glared at him and pouted. "And there's nothing you can do to make me tell you," he said.
You continued to pout. "Fine, be that way then."
You phone vibrated. It was Sehun. 'Noona! I'm tired. So I'm leaving with Kai! You have fun with Baekhyun hyung! But not too much fun. If anything happens I'm kidnapping noona and I will never let you go! Mwahaha!' the text said. You chuckled. Baekhyun peeked at your phone, reading the message. He grinned.

The ride finally ended. You and Baekhyun slowly walked off the ride. "I'm hungry. Want to eat?" Baekhyun asked. You nodded.
So, you both got hot dogs and ate them on the way home on the bus. You exhaled of exhaustion and shuddered.
Baekhyun looked at you. "You cold?"
You nodded. "But it's nothing to worry about."
But Baekhyun ignored you, taking off his jacket and draped it around you. You looked at him. "You might catch a cold," he said.
"But--"
"I'll be fine," he said. You sighed and pouted.

You both have been on the bus for an hour. It takes at least 2 hours to get to Chanyeol's home. Baekhyun looked out the window, realizing that he hadn't been outside of Chanyeol's house a lot. And tonight was the most special night of all. He grinned at the memory of what happened earlier at Lotte World. He suddenly felt a light weight on his shoulder. He looked to his right and saw that you fallen asleep. He chuckled to himself and lightly knocked your head back. *You pabo.*


Triple update today. 8D
Might do a double update tomorrow! Depending on homework. D8
*chuckles* I love how you guise call Baekhyun bacon instead of his real name. xD
I know most of you guys are looking foreword for the drama. Don't worry! They'll come soon!
And... Anyone know any good trailer shops that are currently opened? If you do, it would be amazing if you let me know. :3
Kays, I'm off to sleep! Nighty!