chapter twelve.

Dream Boy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bnYtHmwz12I


Days have passed by, Baekhyun's mood has been up and down. Every now and then he would talk to you, nicely. But his cold act would come back after a long day. Even though he talks to you, it still seems like not enough. He would only talk when you talk. And when ever you would ask questions, he would just give one worded answers. But he hid in his room more than usual and became a lot more quiet.

You woke up the next morning, seeing Baekhyun at the foot of his bed looking through a magazine. You walked up to him. "Bacon! What are you doing up early?" you asked and sat down beside him. He just shrugged. You pouted. "What happened to the new Baekhyun I met last week? And what happened to the old Baekhyun? You're turning into a grumpy, silent Bacon. I no likey," you said and pretended to cry. Baekhyun looked at you, expressionless. You looked up at him. "This is the point where you say that you're sorry..."
Baekhyun sighed and looked away without any words.
You frowned. "Ever since we met Hyuna at the park, you become... Like your old self again..." you said sadly.

You looked up and noticed that he wasn't there anymore. You blinked. "Bacon! Where did you go?" You sighed and pouted.
Baekhyun sighed and leaned against the wall. *I'm sorry. But I can't fall for you...*


More days has passed by. Baekhyun ignored you more than often. This made you sad, not being able to see the cold or sensitive Baekhyun anymore. Whenever you were at home, he would be somewhere else. When you were not home, he would be at home. When you're both in your room, he would avoid eye contact with you. Whenever you try to talk to him, he would stay quiet, look away, or even walk away. He stopped spending his time with Aesook.

The following week, you had made him breakfast. Pancakes and coffee. You face was stained with flour streaks. You looked up when he came into the kitchen. "Bacon! I made you breakfast!" you said.
But Baekhyun just continued to walk to the fridge and took a bottle of water and walked out of the home. You pouted. *Now he wouldn't eat the breakfast I made him... /sighs/ And it took me a long time to make them...* You sighed once more and quietly walked out the stairs.

Baekhyun walked back inside the house and into the kitchen. He glanced at the breakfast you made him. For the first time, he felt bad. Bad that he has been ignoring you, when he really wanted to see you smile and be with you. Bad that he had turned your mood into depressing.


The next morning, you were outside, headed to Hyuna's apartment. You knocked on her door.
She opened the door and gave you a deadly glare. "What do you want?" she spat.
"I just wanted to talk to you..."
She crossed her arms and leaned against the door. "What is it, twerp?"
You hesitated, knowing that you'd be hated after this. "I-I came here to ask you why you left Baekhyun," you said, looking down.
Hyuna was quiet in an unusual way. She finally spoke. "Yes, he and I have dated, but I didn't leave him," she said, in a sad tone.

You blinked. "Excuse me?"
"Baekhyun was the one who left me. He was the one who broke my heart." She looked at you. "But I guess you could say that I've made him miserable. But he only deserved it for not being with me as much as couples should've."
You gulped. "What did you do?"
"Simple. I cheated on him. I had no feelings for him after we've been dating for 3 months. He's mood turned into depressing during our 3rd month of dating. Even more depressed before I met him. But, that's what he deserved." She looked at you and gave you the suspicious eye. "Why are you asking this? Aren't you one of those twerps who says that they should mind their own business?" she spat, referring back to high school.

You didn't answer to that instead you said, "Well, thanks for telling me this... I've already wasted enough of your time. Bye." You walked away.

As soon as you were out in the streets, you couldn't help but feel sorry for Baekhyun. *Okay, this time. I'm for sure that his life is more miserable than yours. New mission! Make Depressed Bacon turn into a cheerful man!* You softly smiled and headed off to the supermarket.


More drama soon! 8D I don't know why, but I felt like crying when I was writing this.. O-o
A short update. I wanted to update before I go on a small trip.
Ohoho. Your comments amuse me. B| <3 Made my days better. Now all I need is a hug from EXO.

 

 
Ohoho~ Such cuties. <3