chapter eleven.

Dream Boy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J71D6TU2kWE&feature=fvst


You woke at noon and realized that you were in Baekhyun's bed again. You slowly walked down to the stairs and entered the living room, meeting Baekhyun with Aesook. Baekhyun looked up, meeting your eyes. You looked back at him. His eyes were cold and piercing as it was before. But, soft and friendly. "What?" he asked, this time, non-coldly. You blinked and pinched your cheek. "What are you doing, twerp?"

"Can't you see? I'm pinching myself to see if I'm dreaming." You closed your eyes and pinched yourself once more. You slowly opened your eyes. "Nope, I'm not dreaming."
Baekhyun scoffed. "Okay, this time I really think you hit your head," he said, almost sounded jokingly. He touched your forehead. You blinked. "Nope, it's just you. You crazy," he said and knocked your head back.

You stared at him. "Me? Crazy? Look at yourself! You're... Actually talking to me... And you're not as grumpy and cold as usual. And your eyes are..." you trailed off.
He looked at you. You looked into his eyes. "My eyes are what?"
*Very... Pretty... Ack, shut up, Hyemi, stop being like this!* You cleared your throat. "More clearer than they usually are."
He blinked. "Is that a good thing or a bad thing?"

"Good," you said. Silence filled the room.
"I'm bored... Wanna take Aesook out for a walk?" he asked.
You looked at him in shock. "What?!"


You were outside at a park, walking around with Baekhyun and Aesook. Baekhyun held onto Aesook's leash while you walked around freely. You couldn't help but continue to look at the new Baekhyun. Well, somewhat new.

"Staring at my handsomeness huh?" he asked.
You blinked and came back to reality. "N-No!"
He scoffed. "Right."

You looked at him carefully. Baekhyun stopped walking and looked at you. "Why do you keep looking at me like that?" he asked.
You walked around him, looking at him from head to toe. "Hmm.. You're less colder towards me... You somewhat smiling.... You seem happier... You're closer to Aesook even though you didn't want her before... And you're... Talking to me... Without insults and you're joking..." You squinted your eyes and pointed at him. He blinked in response. "I.. Like the new Bacon!!!" you shouted and hugged him.

Baekhyun's eyes widen. *WHAT THE HELL IS SHE DOING?!* Baekhyun pulled away and looked at you. "What the hell was that for?!"
You giggled. "A hug! For the new you!" Baekhyun's face started to color.
He looked at you once more. "D-don't do that anymore to me," he said.
"Awww~ And you're even showing your sensitive side!!!" You hugged him again.

"Yah! Let go!" he said, but you continued to hug him.
"Ahem." *That nasal voice again...* You let go of Baekhyun. You both looked up and saw Hyuna with her arms crossed. "How nice. Seeing my enemy... Hugging my ex..." she said coldly.
You looked at Baekhyun, who's poker face came back. His eyes were cold and piercing once again. He glowered at Hyuna. "No, it's not what it looks like," you said.
"Shut up, I'm not talking to you," she spat. She sighed dramatically and flipped her hair. "I'm just here to talk to him," she said, nodding her head towards Baekhyun. "Mind if we talk?" she asked him. But without waiting for his answer, she just took his wrist and tried to pull him away.

But Baekhyun stayed in place. "No," he said coldly, and yanked his arm away. He sighed in annoyance. "Let's go Hyemi," he said, and grabbed your wrist, pulling you out of the park, leaving Hyuna alone, dumbfounded in disbelief.

"Yah! Let go!" you said and struggled to get Baekhyun to loosen his grip. He finally let go of your hand. "What was that for?!" you asked.
Baekhyun sighed. "Let's just go home," he said, coldly and walked home with you following behind.


Okay okay. I know I said I was going to sleep. But I wanted to update.
I'm sorry if this update is lame. I'm über tired and it's 1 AM so yeah, I'm not fully awake now. xDD Sorry!
*le gasps* over 100 subbers! Wow, lots of exotics we got here... xD Thanks so much for supporting!!! <3