chapter one.

Dream Boy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SIcta6twxoI


It was a new sunny day for you. You slowly woke up to the sound of your kitty alarm clock. 5 minutes later, the beeping of the alarm clock stopped. *Finally...* You closed your eyes and started sleeping again. You eyes suddenly shot wide open and you grabbed the alarm clock. Your eyes widened. It was already 8:15 AM and you were about to be late to your job. Without thinking, you fell out of your bed when you meant to sit up and run to the bathroom. The toaster popped up toast as you filled your glass with orange juice. You quickly added strawberry jelly to your toast and ran out the door in your work uniform.

You ran towards the bus stop, just in time when the bus finally stopped.  You sighed and sat in a seat that your friend, Chanyeol, saved. "Late again?" You nodded. He chuckled. You should try to at least keep this job. You're lucky I'm the manager of that cafe. If it was someone else," he pulled a finger across his neck. "And you'd lose your job. Again."

You huffed and looked at him. "It's not my fault that I get home late at night. I blame you for being so nice to the other workers. They don't even do anything!"

He gave you a look. "That's because you always offer to help."

"Well excuse me for being nice to those lazy workers," you mumbled.

The bus stopped 10 minutes later in front of the cafe. You and Chanyeol got off the bus and opened the cafe doors. Other employees were no where to be seen. "Where are the other employees?" You asked.

"I fired them," he said in a calm voice.

You blinked in bewilderment. "What? Why?"

He turned to you. "One, because, like you said, they don't do their work--"

"So you had me complaining the whole time when you could've--"

He cutted you off, "Two, I have a batch of people who are going to work for us anyways. And lastly, three. Dad bought the shop, so I am now owner of this cafe."

You both walked into the cafe and set the chairs down on the ground. "Wait, so you dad bought this cafe from the previous owner?"

He nodded. "And you. Don't be late to work again," he said with a wink.

You scoffed. "Well, I can't promise that."

Chanyeol chuckled and ruffled your hair. "Just at least try to be on time, for once."

You rolled your eyes. "Fine fine," you said as you set the last chair down on the floor.

The front door opened. "Hyung!!" a voice called out. You and Chanyeol turned your attentions to the door. Outside stood 6 boys. They all looked inside. One of them had the door opened. Chanyeol motioned them to come inside. They all looked around the cafe as they walked in.

"So your dad bought this cafe for you?" one of them, the tallest boy, asked.

Chanyeol nodded. "Yep."

"Yo!" another holler from outside. 5 other boys came inside and did the same as the others did, but this time kept their mouths shut.

All 11 boys stopped looking around until they saw you standing next to Chanyeol. You blinked. They all looked at you from head to toe. One of them spoke up. "Is she one of the employees or your girlfriend that you're always talking about?"

Chanyeol glared at him. "What do you mean girlfriend?!"

"You mentioned that one of the employees here was your girlfriend..."

"I meant, girl space friend, you idiot."

"Well you could've just said that."

Chanyeol sighed and shook his head. "Guys, this is Hyemi, my girl friend. Hyemi, these are the 11 people that I said that I was going to hire."

You gaped. "No girls?"

Chanyeol shook his head. "Having one girl who's always late is enough," he joked. You glared and punched him in the arm. "OW. Anywho... Hyemi, meet, Chen, Suho, Sehun, Kris, Luhan, Tao, D.O, Xiumin, Lay, Kai, and Baekhyun," he said and gestured his hand towards them one by one.

*Omo, so many. I'm going to forget their names soon...*

The boys smiled, some winked, some waved. But Baekhyun just stood there like a statue. No greet or anything. No movement. You looked at Baekhyun. *Omo omo... Why is he so familiar? I feel like I know him from somewhere...* Baekhyun turned his cold stare to you. You quickly looked away, thinking that he wouldn't notice you.

"Okay, off to work now, Kids," Chanyeol said, leaving you and the others alone.

The first customer came in. "Annyeonghaeseyo, welcome to Planet EXO Cafe!" You greeted the customer. "At least I think that's what the new name of the cafe is..." You mumbled to yourself.

After helping the first customer, more and more came in. You, Baekhyun, Chanyeol, and Lay were the ones on the first shift. So far, only you, Baekhyun, and Chanyeol have been working, while Lay was just sitting at a table reading a magazine. "Yah, hyung, it would be amazing if hyung could help us," Chanyeol said, throwing the wet cloth that he used to clean the tables with, at Lay. Lay sighed and cleaned one of the tables that a customer just left.

Soon after, your shift ended. It was already 11 AM. "Hyemi, want to go eat?" Chanyeol asked.

You shrugged. "Anything better than making me go home and clean now," you said and followed him out. Kai and Sehun ran out, dragging Lay and Baekhyun along. "Hyung! Take us with you!" Sehun said.

"Pfftt. No way. Last time I took you guys out to eat, you guys left me and I had to wash the dishes for the owner."

"Yeah, but you're paying this time. You're taking Hyemi out for lunch. And we don't have shifts soon, so we might as well go out with hyung and Hyemi and party," Kai said.

Chanyeol sighed and looked at you and back at the other 4. "Fine," he said and pulled you along with him as he walked while the other walked behind you two.

"Why do you think hyung didn't want us to come along?" Sehun asked Kai and Lay.

"Probably doesn't want us to ruin his date with Hyemi..." Kai responded.

"YAH. I HEARD THAT," Chanyeol shouted. He sighed. "I'm sorry about their silliness, Hyemi. They're not usually like that when they're around a girl. Especially Baekhyun. What's wrong with him? He hasn't been talking ever since the cafe opened this morning... That's kind of rude of him..." he trailed off.

You slightly laughed. "Its okay Yeollie," you said.

Lay and Baekhyun watched as you and Chanyeol chatted, heard everything. Baekhyun paid most of his attention to you. *You're sweet Hyemi hasn't been talking to any of us instead of you. I'm not the only one that's being rude.* Baekhyun sighed and looked to the side.


First chapter updated! Don't worry guys, this story is going to be a fail. XP

I just wrote the foreword last night and when I woke up I see over 12 people subscribed. You guys must be big fans of EXO. XD