Getting lost

Childhood love

“Love, after all, always said more about those who felt it than it did about the ones they loved.”
Nicholas Sparks, The Best of Me

===============================================================================================================

Along the trip Jaejoong kept thinking why Yunho said that he does not like him being with Hunjoong. ‘Is he probably jealous.. no way he already has a girlfriend why would he?’

 

Jaejoong could not get his mind off what Yunho said to him.

“Jae, are you sick” said hunjoong worriedly.

“No, I’m just a little bit sleepy that all”

“Okay then rest yourself I’ll wake you wake when we reach”

“Thanks” said Jaejoong looking at yunho who was busy reading a book trying to ignore his girlfriend.

 

Trying to forget about Yunho, and the mix feeling in this heart. Jaejoong closed his eyes and rest his mind in hope that his heart will stop wishing that Yunho will one day return his feeling,

 

“Jae, wake up” said Hunjoong shaking him lightly.

“Hmm, we already reach” said Jaejoong in a sleepy voice.

“Yeah, wake up. I’ll help you carry your bags”

“Thanks” replied Jae in his sleepy voice rubbing his eyes lightly

“By the way, Jae you look cute when sleeping and when blushing right now”

“I’m not blushing it’s just that it’s so hot that why”

‘Yeah, right it’s the same as saying that it snows in the equator”

 

Hearing no respond from Jaejoong, Hunoong look at Jaejooong only to see him pouting and sulking.

 

“Oh Jae, sorry for teasing let’s get going otherwise we’ll be left behind” said hunjoong trying to cheer Jaejoong up.

 

“Hurry up already all the teams are already ahead of us” said YUnho as the other two join him

 

“Ok now, that everyone here there is the room key you’ll be staying with your allocated teams and we’ll be meeting here in 2 hours for a bon fire”

 

“Ok madam”

 

“How about some boys, hmm Hunjoong, Jaejoong, ken and Hongki can you fetch  some dry wood in the near forest”

 “

Yes madam”

 

“Let’s settle down first, then we’ll meet up in ten minutes” said Hunjoong to the boys.

 

“Yes that right” said Hongki agreeing with Hunoong

 

Everyone was happy to find a small hotel at a cheap price next to the place where they were they suppose to camp.

 

“Thank god, we would not have to sleep in tents this avoids all those mosquitoes bites” said Jessica.

 

“Yeah you are right, I’m so tired let’s go” said Yoona

 

Everyone entered their room. Yuho, Hunjoong and Jaejoong was surprise to find only two bed in their room.

 

“How are we going to manage with only two beds?”

 

“One of us can sleep on the floor” suggested Hunjoong.

 

“But that not going to be me” said Yunho.

 

“Hum, how about I sleep on the couch that’s acroos the room over there” indicated Jaejoong.

 

“Jae, you can have the bed I’ll sleep on the couch’ said Hunjoong.

 

“No, I’ll sleep on the couch Jae you sleep on the bed here” said Yunho immediately as Hunjoong as heard.

 

“No, I’ll sleep on the couch” “No, it’s going to me” argued Hunjoong and Yunho.

 

“Stop this, you are both acting so childish, I’ll sleep on the couch and No one is going to argue about it” Said Jejoong in a calm yet Firm voice.

 

Being a little shocked from Jaejoong outburst, Yunho and Hunjoong could only nodded their head in agreement.

 

“Now, that we have settle, Hunjong let’s get going before that it’s dark”

 

“Wait, Jae can I come along” said Yunho will much hope

“I thought that you’ll be helping to prepare the bon fire”

“Yeah, but I don’t want now”

“Yunho, you are much more of a need here we’ll be back soon”

“Be safe”

“Don’t worry, Hunjoong will be there” Said Jaejoong as he step out of the room”

 

‘Again it’s hunjoong’ thought Yunho sadly looking towards where Jaejoomh and Hunjoong just disapperar from.

 

“Guys, let’s prepare the bonfire before its dark”

 

“”Yes, madam”

 

“Girls, you’ll prepare dinner and boys will prepare the place before the others are back with wood”

 

“Okay”

 

“Oppa, I’ll help you arrange the place” said Jessica clinging to Yunho.

 

“No, it’s better if you help the girls”

 

‘But” “There isn’t much to do here anyway and I want to taste your cooking” said Yunho finding an excuse. ‘I really miss Je delicious cooking

 

“Okay” said Jessica happily.

 

“Guys, let’s separate ways and meet here after having collected the branches”

 

“Okay, it will be faster this way”

All four of them went in different direction and collected as many branches as they could. Soon it was geeting dark Hongki, Hunjoong, Ken return to the specified place.

“Have you collected the branches” said Hongki

 

“Yes, where is Jaejoong” said Hunjoong worriedly

 

“It’s getting dark, he probably already went ahead” said ken

 

“But I’m sure he would have wait” said Hunjong

 

“Maybe, he thought we already gone”

 

“Yeah you are right” agreed Hujoong and then all three of them went to join the other students.