Friendship blooms between strangers

Childhood love

~ The hardest thing to do is watch the one you love, love someone else. ~

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

" I'm Kim Hyunjoong. Nice to meet you" replied Hyunjoong

" Nice to meet you too Hyunjoong. Here you go this is the principale office"

"Thanks. Hope we are friends now"

"Of course we are" said Jaejoong happily

"I'm so happy. I can have a friend as beautiful as you"

"Huh" was the only thing the dumbfounded Jaejoong could say as he was blushing to the core and was trying to avoid any eye contact with Hyunjoong.

"I'm sorry, for making you embarassed. it's just that I really find beautiful and could not stop myself from praising you"

"T-There nothing to be sorry for, it's just that you are the first one to say that i'm beautiful"

"But you are, I'm sure there are many girls or boys who want to have you as their boyfriend or girlfriend"

"You think" said Jaejoong jokingly trying to to hide his sadness as the one who he loved did not accept him" I should go ahead, the class will soon start"

"Yeah, see you again"

"see you too" After that Jaejoong left, Hyunjoong knock the door and 'come in' could be heard from inside. Hyunjoong then enter the room and greeted the man sitting behind the wide table across the room.

'Yes, you are the new transfer student right"

"yes, right sir"

“Hum, you’ll be in class 3-C, and here is your timetable” and said the man handing over a piece of paper to kim hyunjoong.

“Thank you sir, I’ll now take your leave, have a nice day sir” said hyunjoong smilingly heading towards his new classroom, thinking if he’ll ever see Jaejoong again.

======================================================

“Good morning students”

“Good morning madam”

“Students, today we have a new student who will be joining us, please enter Kim hyunjoong.”

“Good morning everyone I’m Kim hyunjoong. Nice to meet you all” hyunjoong felt pretty nervous as very everyone was staring at him and soon the class became noisy and some girls could be heard saying that he is really handsome and is willing to be his girlfriend.

“Silence please” said the teacher “now let’s decide the seating arrangement, umm you’ll be seating just behind Jaejoong, Jaejoong raise your hand so that hyunjoong can identify you"

Jaejoong  feeling still sad about this morning incident did not want to look at the newbie thus he turned to look at the sky even though he was listening to the teacher. Upon hearing the name of the newbie he immediately turned to look at the student who was introducing himself. He felt happy knowing that one he helped this morning will now be in class and won’t be alone any more. He lifted slowly his hand to indicate kim hyunjoong where he was and he found hyunjoong smiling to him.

Hyunjoong slowly advance towards Jaejoong and stopped right in front of him. “Thank you for this morning Jaejoong” said hyunjoong.

“Call me Jae, and welcome to our class” said Jaejoong shyly while blushing as he knows perfectly everyone was staring at them.

“Please take your seat Mr. Kim we’ll be starting shortly”

“Yes madam”

Jaejoong who was attentive to the class did not notice that Yunho was staring at him.

‘How does Jae know the new kid and why was he blushing? Why does he has to call you Jae I thought I was the only one who could do that… ahhh I got to be crazy why am I feeling angry any way’ though yunho while resting his head on the table.

“Mr jung…., Mr jung….”

“Yunho wake up, Yun” whispered Jaejoong softly in order not to be caught by the teacher.

“Jung Yunho since you have time to sleep in my class I’ll be happy to have you in the detention class after school”

RIIIIINGGGG

Finally it’s lunch time, Jaejoong turn around in hope to see Yunho but sadly he saw Yunho already making his way out of the classroom with Jessica clinging to him.

He thought 'why I can’t be indifferent to all these things though I have been witnessing these for some days now. Why does my heart keep waiting for you.? Am I’m such a fool? Why can’t I bury this feeling? I just keep hurting myself.'

“Jae, are you fine?” said hyunjoong worryingly.

“huh, yeah, I’m fine Let’s go to the canteen and I’ll show you around” said Jaejoong faking a smile.

“Ok I’m hungry anyway” said hyunjoong following Jaejoong.

‘Why do you look like you’re breaking inside?  Are you faking a smile Jae? Why did you look so sad when Yuhno left with that girl just now? I’ll sure to find an answer to it whatever the reason Jae; I’ll find a way to heal you’ thought hyunjoong determined to find the answers to this mystery.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Hope you’ll like this chapter. Enjoy. Thank you for subscribing and for the comments.