Chapter 20

Childhood love

~Nothing Hurts more than being disappointed by the person who you thought would nover hurt you~ Anonymous

===========================================================================

Every step Yunho took away from Jaejoong made him feel physically tired but he could not stop now. He had to protect his jaejoong even if it means hurting him. Turning back from the spot he was standing, he could Hunjoong comforting Jaejoong. His eyes lingered on that painful sight and the feeling of sadness started to be replaced by anger. He was angry at himself for not being able to hold his promise, for being the reason of jaejoong sadness, for bing so weak at protecting what is precious and important for him. He could not imagine what was jaejoong feeling. If he was his sad, jaejoong must have felt his heart broken into shreds.

His eyes followed jaejoong until he was seated in hunjoong car. He watched was hunjoong ensured that jaejoong had his seat belt on before leaving in the car. As much as he wanted to follow them, he could not and he did not even bother to hide the tear running down his face. He could feel his mobile phone continuously ringing in his pocket but that could wait.

“Yunho, I have been calling you. Why were you not answering? and its cold its go home”

“Sam, do you think he will forgive me…again?” asked Yunho turning around to face Samuel his most trusted bodyguard, friend and brother. The person he knew he could trust.

“Yunho, let go home its late” replied Samuel and avoided to answer any question regarding Jaejoong. He had always known that boy meant a lot to Yunho and never questioned their relationship.

Yunho hmm in agreement before starting walking to the car that waiting for them with Samuel following him.

In the car, Jaejoong kept staring at the scenery as they went along. Arriving at a stop light, Hunjoong look at Jaejoong and saw tears sliently streaming down his face.

Hunjoong wanted to say something anything to comfort Jaejoong but he could not find the right words and thought its best to give jaejoong time.

They continue to drive in silent once the traffic light turn green.

“Jae, we have arrived at your place”

“hmm”

“Jae” said Hunjoong shaking jaejoong lightly. Although jaejoong was not sleeping he certainly was not paying attention to his surroundings.

Jaejoong turn to look at Hunjoong “We arrived at your place” repeated hunjoong.

“Oh, S-Sorry I was not…”

“It’s alright Jae”

“Thanks a lot for today”

“Its fine Jae”

“I’ll get going now”

“hmm, See you tomorrow Jae”

“S-See you tomorrow” Hunjoong knew that Jaejoong was trying his best not to cry and could hear his voice crack when he talked.

Hunjoong eyes followed Jaejoong as he enters his house before driving away.

“Jae, how was the game? Did you guy win?” asked Mrs Kim from her seat on the couch turning away from the TV to look at her son.

“Jae, are you fine?”

“I’m fine, Ma, Just tired”

“Jae, I know when my son not fine. What happened?”

Before even saying anything Jaejoong started crying which worried Mrs Kim further.

“He does not love me, Ma.”

Mrs Kim knew right away who her son was talking about. “Jae” said the worried mother as she hugged her son.

“We cannot force people to love us son, buts we can try our best”

“The best was not enough, ma, I-I…”

“It be fine, Jae, its late go to sleep”

Mrs Kim watch jaejoong go to his room and contemplated whether they should agree with Mr kim to move away once jaejoong final exams are over in around three weeks.

---------------

Happy reading. Enjoy.☺♥